Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 96 posts
  • 57 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by calvin12
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

spanking.gif
    DV.jpg
    Wife-Slap-19817704291.jpeg
    devil Head_2.gif
    ariana-grande-1383425719.jpg
    10646801_10202351060845268_1029208722857746709_n.jpg
    hottie.jpg
    KB.jpg
    Chance_d1260b_2303542.jpg
    pimp-hand-you-got-to-keep-it-strong.jpg
    IMG_0230.JPG
    IMG_0229.JPG

This topic is closed.

There are 96 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 9 years ago

This is what happens when your wife gets mad at you for collecting pinball machines. The only good thing is that it was only my Bone Busters that got the brunt of her baseball bat wrath.

IMG_0229.JPGIMG_0229.JPG IMG_0230.JPGIMG_0230.JPG
    #2 9 years ago

Anger management issues?

#3 9 years ago

WOW.... now that sucks!!!

#4 9 years ago

she should have hit the Surf 'n Safari instead

#5 9 years ago

ouch and do you only have 3 pins? u can get new glass sorry to see that

#6 9 years ago

Divorce her shes got issues your Other pins are next

#7 9 years ago

Goodbye wife.

#8 9 years ago

I hope this is a joke.

#9 9 years ago

I'm starting the countdown before the obligatory previously posted pictures of the smashed pins and guitars show up.

#10 9 years ago

How many of you guys are now thinking "I'm next" ?

#11 9 years ago

methinks it's more likely dude smacked the glass in frustration, and is just making a corny "crazy wife" joke.

#12 9 years ago

Go to the bank and remove as much money as you can.

#13 9 years ago

pfft, my wife is the driver in this hobby. Thanks to her we have TOTAN and CV to go with our empty wallets. I think our collection is safe!

#14 9 years ago

Hello baseball bat!

#15 9 years ago

Maybe she doesn't like Gottlieb.

#16 9 years ago

pimp-hand-you-got-to-keep-it-strong.jpgpimp-hand-you-got-to-keep-it-strong.jpg

#17 9 years ago

I almost thought that this was a re-post since I remember seeing another post of someone's wife doing something similar.

What is it with some people wanting to destroy property?

#18 9 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

methinks it's more likely dude smacked the glass in frustration, and is just making a corny "crazy wife" joke.

I find it interesting how the apron and shooter lane have ZERO glass on them...Fake picture or set up.

#19 9 years ago

and another thing those year gottliebs run slightly tighter and he isnt taking up that much room at all!
    sad sad sad

#20 9 years ago
    Quoted from blondetall:

I'm starting the countdown before the obligatory previously posted pictures of the smashed pins and guitars show up.

Does someone have those? I'd like to see them again.

#21 9 years ago

Was it ONLY the pinball that brought this on? Not to get armchair psychiatrist on you, but maybe the pinball represents time spent away from her, giving her enough attention?

#22 9 years ago
    Quoted from roffels:

Maybe she doesn't like Gottlieb.

That was my first thought too. She probably wants you to move up to at least "C" title machines

It obviously just broke and this is a joke.

#23 9 years ago

Nothing that Novus #2 and 1 cant fix !

#24 9 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Does someone have those? I'd like to see them again.

Post #5 here:
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wife-smash

#25 9 years ago

That photo is fake.

It's bubble wrap with pieces of fake glass placed on top.

#26 9 years ago

With a collection like that, can't say I blame her.

#27 9 years ago

Wifey was gonna smash mine once, I said go ahead, I'll just fix it and buy another one, then she stormed off.

Women... Can't live with em'.... Can't live with em'.

At least it was just the glass. Sweep it up and fill her shoes with it.

#28 9 years ago

Is this even legal? I was watching an episode of COPS the other day and someone did something similar to their spouses stuff and they got arrested for criminal mischief.

#29 9 years ago

I really hope this is a joke too. If not, better deal with this now before it gets worse!

#30 9 years ago

you should just part that game out now, I will take the plastic housing that covers the skull topper

#31 9 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

That photo is fake.
    It's bubble wrap with pieces of fake glass placed on top.

Agreed. The shooter lane is also free of glass shards.

Marcus

#32 9 years ago

Yep, fake. Ignoring the poster and draining the topic.

#33 9 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

methinks it's more likely dude smacked the glass in frustration

What?!? That's never happened!

#34 9 years ago
    Quoted from meSz:

Nothing that Novus #2 and 1 cant fix !

You mean Novus #3, of course not many people actually know what Novus #3 does they just buy it and pray.

Well now they know, Novus #3 will fix shattered glass!

#35 9 years ago
    Quoted from Crash:

Yep, fake. Ignoring the poster and draining the topic.

I agree. Post is a fake. I'd close thread, but no real reason to as it isn't hurting anyone . . . though it is strange.

#36 9 years ago
    Quoted from NextoPin:

At least it was just the glass. Sweep it up and fill her shoes with it.

Women: can't live with 'em, can't find a place to dispose of the bodies.

#37 9 years ago

Chance_d1260b_2303542.jpgChance_d1260b_2303542.jpg

#38 9 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

I was already talking about filling shoes with glass, I didn't want to escalate to homicide lol.

BTW, You hide the body in the pinball machine.

#39 9 years ago

I'm wondering...how in the heck did you play that machine anyway? The right flipper button is inaccessible!

#40 9 years ago
    Quoted from 27dnast:

I'm wondering...how in the heck did you play that machine anyway? The right flipper button is inaccessible!

Go ahead and treat yourself OP...move your games a smidge to the left...plenty of room there.

#41 9 years ago

wear gloves when cleaning the glass BUT TAKE THEM OFF WHEN YOU SMACK THAT B*TCH

*** This type of post is unacceptable on pinside. Domestic violence is not a joke. In our view, as a moderator team, this is the same as using racial slurs in a joke. ***

Post edited by moderator: Domestic violence is not a joke.

#42 9 years ago
    Quoted from freddy:

Oh I have a better idea....

KB.jpgKB.jpg
    #43 9 years ago
    Quoted from freddy:

Quoted from vid1900:

Quoted from Toasterdog:

pimp-hand-you-got-to-keep-it-str... 42 KB

dudes will take any and every opportunity, fake or real, to make jokes about hitting and killing women. so hilarious guys!

#44 9 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

dudes will take any and every opportunity, fake or real, to make jokes about hitting and killing women. so hilarious guys!

I make just as many jokes aboot killing men...it's called equality.

#45 9 years ago

Not fake, she hit the back glass with the bat to. Take a closer look. The translight plastic has a big rip in it with the black plastic liner hanging on it. I just got a Space Station a few weeks ago and I also own a Party Zone, but I always like the corny music of the Gottliebs. She knows that I really like this one. I swept up the glass on the floor and around the edges. I started to clean it up, but took a few pictures to let everyone see what can happen when you make your wife mad. Happy wife happy life. Merry Christmas.

#46 9 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

C'mon Pez, lets not go this route again.

#47 9 years ago
    Quoted from freddy:

This type of comment is COMPLETELY out of line. Even as a joke, suggesting that he punish his wife by smacking her is in bad taste.

As such, the moderation team has decided that we need to make it clear that posts such as this are unacceptable. We consider this type of comment on par with using racial slurs.

freddy has been permanently ejected from this thread for this statement.

Marcus

#48 9 years ago
    Quoted from docv:

Not fake, she hit the back glass with the bat to. Take a closer look. The translight plastic has a big rip in it with the black plastic liner hanging on it. I just got a Space Station a few weeks ago and I also own a Party Zone, but I always like the corny music of the Gottliebs. She knows that I really like this one. I swept up the glass on the floor and around the edges. I started to clean it up, but took a few pictures to let everyone see what can happen when you make your wife mad. Happy wife happy life. Merry Christmas.

if real, i'm sorry to hear that. she (if not both of you) should definitely seek some counseling. violence like that is not normal or ok.

#49 9 years ago
    Quoted from PorkChopExpress:

C'mon Pez, lets not go this route again.

feel free to ignore me if you want extreme misogyny to slide by without comment in the future. simple solution.

#50 9 years ago

my suggestion is giving her oral pleasure....I find that to be a good solution in times like this....

There are 96 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.