• Latest reply 2 years ago by John-Floyd
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20210722_192402 (resized).jpg
20210626_110355 (resized).jpg
20210622_101832 (resized).jpg
There are 132 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#102 2 years ago

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. May your wife rest in peace.

#103 2 years ago

Condolences…heartbreaking for you and your family…
Life really does suck at times.
Your daughter will give you strength to carry on.

#104 2 years ago

It's all about your Daughter now. Concentrate on her and her bright future during this tragic time. Very sorry to hear about your wife's passing. We were all hoping that she may pull through.

#105 2 years ago

So sorry for your loss.

#106 2 years ago

I saw the activity on this one and never dreamed what I would end up reading.
I'm terribly sorry to hear this, I cannot imagine the pain for you and your family.
I hope time will help ease your grief. Perhaps when you look at your daughter, you will know your wife does live on.

#107 2 years ago

Thoughts and prayers brother for you & family

#108 2 years ago

I'm so sorry. I offer my sincere condolences to you and your daughter, you and your wife's family, and all of her friends.

#109 2 years ago

May she be embraced by angels

#110 2 years ago

Stay Strong. I am so sorry to hear about the news.

#111 2 years ago

Very sorry to hear this. RIP

#112 2 years ago

Condolences to you and your family.

#113 2 years ago

So sorry to hear about this.

#114 2 years ago

I'm so sorry. My deepest condolences and prayers.

#115 2 years ago

I’m so sorry to hear about your wife. If you need anything, please let me know. I’m only 2 hours away.

#116 2 years ago

I’m so sorry for your loss

#117 2 years ago

When I saw this thread bumped back up, my heart sank.

Truly an awful outcome.

I wish that your friends here at Pinside can do at least a little something for you.
Please keep talking with us, we definitely want to help share some of the burden if possible.

We care.

Jim

#118 2 years ago

Prayers for your family.

#119 2 years ago

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family

#120 2 years ago

Sorry for your loss!

#121 2 years ago

Sorry for your loss. Heartbreaking.

#122 2 years ago

I'm SO sorry for your loss, I pray you and your family can find some peace during such a heartbreaking time.

#123 2 years ago

Thoughts are with you & your daughter.

#124 2 years ago

So sorry to hear the sad news. My condolences.

#125 2 years ago

What can be said at a time like this? Words seem inconsequential when it feels like your world just ended. Yet, here we are, as a community, letting you know that even though we may not know you, we're here to support you, with words of comfort, with prayers for hope and peace, as you face life without your wife.

We all share a love of pinball, and while we may not always agree with each other, and we will on occasion say mean and hurtful things to each other, it's days like today where we're reminded that the people on the other end of the line, the people that respond on this forum, are absolutely real and have problems and issues to deal with and often, coming here to talk pinball, with like-minded individuals, is a source of comfort. Let us be reminded today, that we're all in this together; in life and in the pinball hobby. I'm encouraged by the fact that when needed, this community responds and does what it can to support others within the community. I feel blessed to be a part of this community and encourage all of us to continue to love one another and be there for each other when needed. I'm hoping you're feeling the virtual hug that we're all giving you!

To radfordian3505, my prayers are with you, that you may feel a sense of peace and comfort, and that you may be given strength to carry on during this very difficult time.

Dave

#126 2 years ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

I saw the activity on this one and never dreamed what I would end up reading.

With ya, there.

The fragility of life is stupid, and I wish it would stop slapping me in the face. Lost a coworker to COVID recently, got in a car accident on saturday, other things going on in extended family...... and we waste our time pissing all over each other on here. We are all so jaded it's ridiculous.

Stay strong, but don't be afraid, or prideful, to ask for help.

#127 2 years ago

Can’t say much, words don’t seem to be enough at a time like this, but I am praying for you and your family.

#128 2 years ago

oh my god I'm so sorry

#129 2 years ago

Thank you all for amazing support. Me and my wife have been together 20 years 8 months and 11 days since I was 13 years old. So needless to say it's gonna be hard at first but this community saved my life when my father passed in 2015 and will definitely be a big part of me going forward.

#130 2 years ago

I’m so sorry for the loss of your wife and best friend, Stephanie. I pray for your peace and comfort at this very sad time. You will see her again. That is God’s promise.

1 month later
#131 2 years ago

I am very sorry for your loss.

#132 2 years ago

I just saw this thread and I'm very sorry to hear of this news. Wishing you as much comfort as possible during this incredibly difficult time. Hang in there buddy.

There are 132 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wife-is-on-life-support-/page/3?hl=sako-trg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.