• Latest reply 2 years ago by John-Floyd
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20210722_192402 (resized).jpg
20210626_110355 (resized).jpg
20210622_101832 (resized).jpg

There are 132 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 2 years ago

My wife has been put on life support and all donations accepted. Thank you all fellow pinball family

https://www.gofundme.com/f/wife-is-on-life-support-at-vcu

#2 2 years ago

In my thoughts and prayers.

LTG : (

#3 2 years ago

I'm so sorry to hear about your hardship. Your family is in my prayers.

#4 2 years ago

I’m praying for you and your wife.

#5 2 years ago

Positive thoughts positive results stay strong

#6 2 years ago

So sorry to hear this, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

#7 2 years ago

Hate seeing this stuff. Best of luck to your wife! Maybe a moderator can get this made as a sticky

#8 2 years ago

Prayers for you, wife and family.
Very sorry to hear this.

#9 2 years ago

Just prayed you her and your family. I'll believe with you for her full recovery!

#10 2 years ago

Prayers my man if you need cash sell off games. Hang in there I hope your wife ends up ok.

#11 2 years ago
Quoted from radfordian3505:

My wife has been put on life support and all donations accepted. Thank you all fellow pinball family
https://www.gofundme.com/f/wife-is-on-life-support-at-vcu

My god, that’s horrifying. What happened??? I assume with the blood pressure mention she must need a heart transplant?
Wishing you and your wife the best and will pray for your family.

#12 2 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Prayers my man if you need cash sell off games. Hang in there I hope your wife ends up ok.

It takes time to sell games, with the wife in such a perilous situation taking care of the 3 year old and managing the whole hospitalization while probably working isn’t easy.

#13 2 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

It takes time to sell games, with the wife in such a perilous situation taking care of the 3 year old and managing the whole hospitalization while probably working isn’t easy.

Price them to move & trust me they’ll be gone by end of weekend & you’ll have a pillowcase of cash.

#14 2 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Price them to move & trust me they’ll be gone by end of weekend & you’ll have a pillowcase of cash.

Easier said then done.

When you are knee deep in catastrophe. Sometimes you are just trying to make it to tomorrow.

Easy to have answers when you are outside looking in.

LTG : )

#15 2 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

I just sold a game due to needing cash a week ago Only took 24 hrs and had cash in hand. Prayers sent.

#16 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Easier said then done.
When you are knee deep in catastrophe. Sometimes you are just trying to make it to tomorrow.
Easy to have answers when you are outside looking in.

I unfortunately have been on that side of things & sold my only game cheap to financially make ends meet. Did I like it no but you gotta do what is necessary sometimes. Prayers.

#17 2 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

I unfortunately have been on that side of things & sold my only game cheap to financially make ends meet. Did I like it no but you gotta do what is necessary sometimes.

I have been too. That is why I know that some days you just want to get to tomorrow. It can be hard to do anything constructive to better your situation.

#18 2 years ago

Hoping for the best

#19 2 years ago

Wow thank you all so much. I cant believe the support from this wonderful group.from the bottom of my heart thank you so much and yes my games will definitely be sold if she doesn't progress anymore as I will be a single dad . I have already let my Twilight zone go for dirt cheap as I absolutely had too. Luckily these games I still have are what's keeping my sanity at this moment and ofcourse my wonderful daughter

#20 2 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

My god, that’s horrifying. What happened??? I assume with the blood pressure mention she must need a heart transplant?
Wishing you and your wife the best and will pray for your family.

They will not even consider the transplant or remove the ventilator until she wakes up. They have tried twice so hopefully tomorrow she will come back and then we can start this long but absolutely necessary process

#21 2 years ago

very sad to hear .... positive thoughts!

#22 2 years ago

Wishing you and your wife the best of luck in these extremely trying circumstances.

#23 2 years ago

I’m so very sorry to hear this. I’m praying for you, your family and particularly your wife.

#24 2 years ago

Got you guys in our thoughts... Hoping for her recovery.

#25 2 years ago

Any update today OP?

#26 2 years ago

Can we make this sticky at the top? I just read the link and I plan on sharing that ASAP.

#27 2 years ago

So sorry to hear - wishing the best for you and your family -

#28 2 years ago

Wishing you both all the best! Praying for a speedy recovery!

#29 2 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Any update today OP?

Update on my wife. They are still waiting on her to fully wake up before pulling ventilator out. I was with her and she followed 3 commands. Open your eyes, squeeze my hand ,and move your tongue. So it shouldn't be too long before she can start breathing on her own again. the dr came in and told me she still has a long road to recovery before we can even consider a transplant as she is still so critically ill.

#30 2 years ago

Update on my wife. They are still waiting on her to fully wake up before pulling ventilator out. I was with her and she followed 3 commands. Open your eyes, squeeze my hand ,and move your tongue. So it shouldn't be too long before she can start breathing on her own again. the dr came in and told me she still has a long road to recovery before we can even consider a transplant as she is still so critically ill.

#31 2 years ago

Wow, that is truly incredible!! That level of responsiveness is a great sign. I wish you guys the best.

#32 2 years ago

Thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife. I’m so sorry to hear about your situation. Lean on friends and family for support.

#33 2 years ago

I can’t imagine being in your shoes. We all could be though at any moment. Things sound positive so far.

#34 2 years ago

Thoughts and prayers!

#35 2 years ago

So sad to hear! Praying for you and your wife and family.

#36 2 years ago

Just got some amazing news. They just removed the ventilator and breathing tube and steph was talking. She is still so very confused but remembered me talking to her yesterday. The dr informed me that this was our only obstacle to getting her better as the transplant team was waiting for the the life support to end and now they can really start helping Stephie heal now.

#37 2 years ago

Just got some amazing news. They just removed the ventilator and breathing tube and steph was talking. She is still so very confused but remembered me talking to her yesterday. The dr informed me that this was our only obstacle to getting her better as the transplant team was waiting for the the life support to end and now they can really start helping Stephie heal now.

Thank God. We’re still praying! Keep the faith!

#38 2 years ago

Awesome news!!!!!!!!

#39 2 years ago

Awesome news. Good mojo sent.

#40 2 years ago

Awesome to hear that she is doing better.

What caused it?

#41 2 years ago

Oh man, I just caught this! So sorry, but glad to hear there's improvement.
When you have a moment, check your pms..

#42 2 years ago

Great news!!! I’m gonna keep on praying!

#43 2 years ago

VCU just called and said they are moving steph too a regular room now and out of ICU. Its amazing what just 24 hours of healing can do.

#44 2 years ago

VCU just called and said they are moving steph too a regular room now and out of ICU. Its amazing what just 24 hours of healing can do.

Now that's the post I wanted to hear. Great News!

#45 2 years ago

Just keep giving it to God and he will hold her hand through this. She can heal with his help!

#46 2 years ago

Great news! gonna keep praying for recovery, donation sent, god bless!

#47 2 years ago

That’s great progress. The human body is an amazing thing.

#48 2 years ago

so they are going to do a heart transplant because her blood pressure was sky high?

#49 2 years ago

Just saw this.....that is incredible news. I hope she makes a full recovery

There are 132 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wife-is-on-life-support-/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.