Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 60 posts
  • 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by ebononcini
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Airstream.jpg
    There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 11 years ago

I fall in the Lucky category. My wife loves pins, makes a f-ton of money and dosent want me to sell any of them ever. It is a running joke though when buy a pin see gets shoes. Just a joke though she never runs out and buys them. She buys what she want when she wants. Big purchaces we discuss. More to get each others opinions than to ask permission. All our money is mixed up together and we both know what we can afford so no permission or policing is needed.

#52 11 years ago

I just struck a deal with your wife too! (ba-doom TSSSHH)

How did no one beat me to this?

#53 11 years ago
    Quoted from TunaSled:

I just struck a deal with your wife too! (ba-doom TSSSHH)
    How did no one beat me to this?

Waaaa Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

#54 11 years ago

My wife has been boat trained, I can buy all the pins I want as long as I don't buy another boat.

This is probably the best strategy of all. You don't even have to actually go out and buy the large ticket item. All you have to do is start hinting that you want to buy something like this 30 foot Airstream:

Airstream.jpgAirstream.jpg

#55 11 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

All you have to do is start hinting that you want to buy something like this 30 foot Airstream:

Thats totally badass, How many pins you think you could fit in that?

#56 11 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

My wife has been boat trained, I can buy all the pins I want as long as I don't buy another boat.

This is probably the best strategy of all. You don't even have to actually go out and buy the large ticket item. All you have to do is start hinting that you want to buy something like this 30 foot Airstream:

Attachments Airstream.jpg (75.6 KB, 0 downloads) 22 minutes old

That would be great, the Big "O" JuJu, I bet you could fit 12 in easy and still have the head and a bar.
    You would need this to pull it.

http://www.staleycoach.com/48998.htm

Wow, Now that NIB WOZ is looking very affordable.

#57 11 years ago

Nice! That actually makes the Airstream look affordable.

#58 11 years ago
    Quoted from the_pin_family:

I fall in the Lucky category. My wife loves pins, makes a f-ton of money and dosent want me to sell any of them ever. It is a running joke though when buy a pin see gets shoes. Just a joke though she never runs out and buys them. She buys what she want when she wants. Big purchaces we discuss. More to get each others opinions than to ask permission. All our money is mixed up together and we both know what we can afford so no permission or policing is needed.

Sounds like my situation here. No 'permission' required, although she's not a pin fanatic. Hoping WOZ might catch her interest. (I once wheeled a WWF RR out the elevator and into the living room while she was watching tv there, and *whoops* forgot to tell her it was coming.) I've seen the arrival of some $1k+shoes here too. I joked that I got my beautiful Mars Trek game for less than the price of *one* shoe! And that the shoe didn't even have an on/off switch or any displays, etc.

#59 11 years ago
    Quoted from StevenP:

the_pin_family said:I fall in the Lucky category. My wife loves pins, makes a f-ton of money and dosent want me to sell any of them ever. It is a running joke though when buy a pin see gets shoes. Just a joke though she never runs out and buys them. She buys what she want when she wants. Big purchaces we discuss. More to get each others opinions than to ask permission. All our money is mixed up together and we both know what we can afford so no permission or policing is needed.
    Sounds like my situation here. No 'permission' required, although she's not a pin fanatic. Hoping WOZ might catch her interest. (I once wheeled a WWF RR out the elevator and into the living room while she was watching tv there, and *whoops* forgot to tell her it was coming.) I've seen the arrival of some $1k+shoes here too. I joked that I got my beautiful Mars Trek game for less than the price of *one* shoe! And that the shoe didn't even have an on/off switch or any displays, etc.

Lol. Yup. Ac/dc arrives Monday. Either x-men or WOZ after that. Both on order.

#60 11 years ago

I promised a 500 dollar shopping spree on clothes 4 pins ago (500 for a MB originally and added SM, creetch, sttng, and a wozle since) to my wife. She still hasn't gone shopping yet, but 500 is getting off cheap. I gots a good woman.

There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wife-and-i-just-struck-a-deal/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.