(Topic ID: 162825)

WICO AF-TOR? anyone have Signature Analysis manual?

By CLASSICPINBALL

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3083_(resized).JPG

#1 7 years ago

Does anyone have the Signature analysis manual for a WICO Af-tor? We are trying to get one up and running and would really appreciate the help. We already have the standard manual Thanks,
Kevin
Classic Pinball NJ
[email protected]
973-345-3944 text ok!!

IMG_3083_(resized).JPGIMG_3083_(resized).JPG

#2 7 years ago

I don't have the manual (not sure I've even heard of it), but will help any way I can. Great game, hope you get it running.

1 year later
#3 6 years ago

Sorry to resurrect an old thread but has anyone ever seen this Wico Signature Analysis manual? I just need the procedures for signature analysis set-up #8 as my game is not starting. There has to be one out there...

Thanks!

5 years later
#4 1 year ago

Has anyone ever come across the WICO signature analysis manual? It may help in troubleshooting.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Peninsula, OH
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Mods
Decorations

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wico-af-tor-anyone-have-signature-analysis-manual and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.