• 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by rocgod
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

auction (resized).JPG
#1 5 years ago

Not my auction, just passing along the news.

Sunday, May 20th, 2018
Link: http://www.bidloud.com/wichita_pinballs
A vending company is selling off their inventory.

Games:
Big Hurt, Cyclopes, Tee'd Off, Galaga, Jokerz, Neo-Geo, Lost World, Mario Andretti, Comet, Star Wars Episode 1, Eight Ball Deluxe, Super Mario Brothers, Ms Pac Man/Galaga 20 Year, Pole Position II, Rush 2049, Nitro Ground Shaker, Bicep Buster, Xenon, Centipede, Cyclone, Grand Lizard, Gladiator, Spring Break, Alley Master, Barb Wire, Funhouse, Street Fighter II, Stargate, Silverball Mania, Ms Pac Man, Outrun, Mortal Kombat 4, Cue Ball Wizard, Multicade 39 in 1, X Files, Hard Body, Breakshot, Mega Touch Force 2005.5, Stratavox, Area 51/Maximun Force, Pinbot, High Speed 2, Toy Crest, Genesis, Spy Hunter, Surf Safari, Harlem Globetrotters, 1942, Eight Ball

Parts:
60 Neo-Geo Game Cartridges, Big Load of Plastic Lane Dividers, Big Supply of Legs w/hardware, Numerous Lockdown Rails, Large Supply of Lift out parts for back glass (all metal), Multiple Bally Solenoid Driver Boards (Used), Numerous Power Supplies for Williams (1984-1988), Large Supply of Standing Targets, Large Supply of Push Buttons for Gottlieb (up to 1991), Large Supply of Push buttons for most pinball in 1990, Large Supply of Push Buttons for Video Games

auction (resized).JPGauction (resized).JPG

#2 5 years ago

Oh wish my year was coming up to get my vacation to be able to go to this, maybe I can call in sick

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wichita-kansas-pinball-auction and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.