Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 181 posts
  • 149 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by ReadyPO
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4507 (resized).JPG
    0E8298EF-98EB-43C0-A867-79D6A11555AD (resized).jpeg
    Image.jpeg-1 (resized).jpg
    2020-11-29 19.40.20 (resized).jpg
    2020-11-29 19.40.00 (resized).jpg
    D1A65AFC-B397-4C68-876A-7369179B6EC7 (resized).jpeg
    0f2ee75ee3639e1ae9a09584f0e224703c2421a1.jpg
    42d84a6145dcc45d85a95b0ced22e39a.png
    Bluespinwheel (resized).jpg
    44108633_10205125194605306_4078803739475968000_o (resized).jpg
    big ern (resized).png
    Seeburg220 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ockeyhead.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#30 3 years ago

My avatar is a picture of our Persian pinball cat from the country of Oman. Sometimes we have to block off the pinball room when he gets feisty, as he will jump up on the machines relentlessly to chase the ball around.

The name Ockey is a nick-name I sometimes call my wife. The cat's name is Oman.

#33 3 years ago
    Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Sataneatscheese
    Huge Weird Al fan here. Remember back in the day there were all sorts of controversies and rumors about bands putting subliminal and satanic messages in their music? Weird Al parodied this and put funny messages in a few of his songs when played backwards. In particular his "Nature Trail To Hell" song plays "Satan Eats Cheese Wiz" when played backwards.
    12 year old me thought this was hilarious, and when I chose my first usernames, I used this. This became my throwaway user name over the years. I had to register for an account on pinside to ask a question, and used my old throwaway. I was not planning to tumble this far down the pinball rabbit hole, but I don't think any of us were. I'd change my name on here to something else, but in a forum that deals with buying and selling, reputation is important, so I have not changed my username nor have I changed my avatar since joining.
    Here is the Weird Al reference.

Since you are on Pinside quite often I was curious to why your user name was so shockingly silly. I pictured you as possibly a guy w/ a pointed goatee & wearing an upside down cross around your neck, etc. Anyhow, good to know that another Pinsider isn't going to be abducted then sacrificed when they pick up a machine from you.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ockeyhead.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-your-pinside-name?tu=Ockeyhead and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.