(Topic ID: 262689)

Why you should wait for JJP's Guns N' Roses ...

By Tuna_Delight

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 675 posts
  • 169 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by cybevenom
  • Topic is favorited by 29 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tenor (1).gif
    Screenshot_20201002-100820_Facebook~2 (resized).jpg
    sad (resized).png
    Screenshot_20200930-132026_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
    annie (resized).jpg
    amp (resized).JPG
    IMG_3544 (resized).jpg
    7F19C9E7-374A-4FFF-976E-A2DF2AC2CD7B (resized).jpeg
    jesus_laughable (resized).jpg
    105629183_665743294152996_1060035225578073660_n (resized).jpg
    download (resized).jpeg
    1968-Datsun-Pickup-fr (resized).jpg
    58B9F240-3D74-4A18-9BA0-1539B0A79160 (resized).jpeg
    3DE401D4-443D-48F3-B70C-A3F5E1738C9F (resized).jpeg
    03454C95-B218-485F-97DB-9B33975BF1AA (resized).jpeg
    AB64BAAE-331E-43BF-8B0C-F0EEB2311000 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider noob-a-tron.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#212 3 years ago
    Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Toy Story would sell a lot more than GnR.
    Just has a much bigger scope of potential buyers compared to an aging rock band.

I am worried i will miss out on a Gunners first run in OZ and do not give a flying fuck about a kiddie theme leave that for the weirdos.

1 week later
    #343 3 years ago

My kids 17 and 23 believe Metallica and GNR and Slayer and Maiden are some of the best music ever made. They love My Maiden and Metallica pinball machines. Took them to see them live a few years ago and they said Slash was the best guitar player they had seen live. He blew us all away.

#384 3 years ago
    Quoted from JY64:

LOL those teens are not wearing tees of bands they actually listen to they are wearing whats in

I must have raised my kids correctly as they do not give a shit about whats in. Must be why my 17 year old has a party in the pinball shed every bloody week with about 20 kids over. For the record those kids favorite pinball is Metallica and Maiden. In my Lineup before the corona virus i had, Metallica, Maiden LE, Elvira LE, Aerosmith, Wh20, Freddy, Addams, Munsters LE, BSD Drac. So those 2 music pins get the most play although Elvira starting to get some love.

#385 3 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

I personally went to the show at Phoenix International Raceway, first show back after Hetfield burned his hand, and Metallica was just that, a warmup band. Playing almost the entirety of the black album, where just a few years earlier that didn't exist.
    GnR came on about midnight or shortly thereafter, and were in top form and played almost until the sun came up. Halfway thru Slash went off on a jam playing Zep and Hendrix and just killed it. And Axl's voice was as good as ever.
    Sorry your experience wasn't the same.

Lucky you i seen GNR around the same time and they sucked. Skid Row really killed it that night. I seen Metallica around the same time and they killed it playing Hendrix. So its just what mood they were in at the time. But recently GNR was like WOW!

#400 3 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Two weeks rest for Axl's throat can do wonders.
    Been thinking about the recent music pinball machines, and GnR is the only one that didn't make me want to turn it off or walk away, or sell it quick because of the music. Their music seems to be a little more timeless.

The whole band sucked that night not just Axl.

#404 3 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Phoenix is a helluva long way from Melbourne, sorry you wasted the trip.
    Nice intimate arena and a pretty cool crowd there though, don't ya think?

Sorry mate when they played in Melbourne they sucked in about 92 or 93 i think it was. Great crowd though back then it made the concert worth it.

#407 3 years ago

I have seen GNR twice and the first time was very average and then i seen them again recently and they were brilliant. Seen Metallica once and they were brilliant. Sabbath once and brilliant. Slayer twice once absolute shit as he lost his voice and they only played so they didnt have to refund, Thanks for Megadeth saved that concert. Second time i seen Slayer recently they were tha shit! Iron Maiden once and were great.

#409 3 years ago

Maybe our Women wore them out to fast!

#440 3 years ago

The next Music pins that need to be done are: Sabbath, Slayer, Led Zeppelin.

1 month later
    #481 3 years ago
    Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

Plenty of money being printed

And we all know what happens next!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider noob-a-tron.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-you-should-wait-for-jjp-s-guns-n-roses-?tu=noob-a-tron and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.