(Topic ID: 262689)

Why you should wait for JJP's Guns N' Roses ...

By Tuna_Delight

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 675 posts
  • 169 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by cybevenom
  • Topic is favorited by 29 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tenor (1).gif
    Screenshot_20201002-100820_Facebook~2 (resized).jpg
    sad (resized).png
    Screenshot_20200930-132026_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
    annie (resized).jpg
    amp (resized).JPG
    IMG_3544 (resized).jpg
    7F19C9E7-374A-4FFF-976E-A2DF2AC2CD7B (resized).jpeg
    jesus_laughable (resized).jpg
    105629183_665743294152996_1060035225578073660_n (resized).jpg
    download (resized).jpeg
    1968-Datsun-Pickup-fr (resized).jpg
    58B9F240-3D74-4A18-9BA0-1539B0A79160 (resized).jpeg
    3DE401D4-443D-48F3-B70C-A3F5E1738C9F (resized).jpeg
    03454C95-B218-485F-97DB-9B33975BF1AA (resized).jpeg
    AB64BAAE-331E-43BF-8B0C-F0EEB2311000 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider colonel_caverne.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#126 3 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

I'm excited for it, but not for Jack's pricing tiers. I'm a "wait for a used premium" guy, and I think I might be waiting a LONG time for one of these to pop up secondary. But it will.

To buy in secondary market you need some guys buy nib games!

#139 3 years ago

What do you expect to see in this game? Which toy? What kind of game if standard size? Shorter ball time or a long journey?

#153 3 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Some syringe targets, a bank, a rehab center, and a KFC.
    And of course some topless groupies, hopefully done by a better artist than the first one.

there will be nothing that will harm the image of the group.

However, we can wonder if playfield artwork will hand drawn or photoshopped

My preference goes to a standard size but widebody doesn’t bother me, all depends on how it plays.
    I would like a toy for lock referring to the band then Unique.
    I like ramp game, so hoping to get 3 at least and if possible with diverters.
    I think there could be an upper playfield like a stage
    I also would like the same level of decoration than POTC, 3D decor and lighted
    Of course, a great and unique layout design, i hate to see big design similarities, and great rules.

So when it will be revealed? Many pinheads are waiting for it with impatience so I hope the game will live up to our expectations

#209 3 years ago

Frankly, GNR or TS is fine for me regarding theme.
    All will depends on design, theme integration, and rules to make me buy it.

1 week later
    #296 3 years ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Yeah JJP's "limited edition" (which one lol) counts are way too high, should be 500 tops. It seems like JJP now sets LE counts so high that they will never sell out. That's great for JJP but in the process they are ruining the collectibility and purpose of customers buying an LE game in the first place with that being rarity.

Don’t know if someone does really care of it.
    The most important is the stuff that is coming with the LE edition imho

So Now is time to reveal the game

#305 3 years ago
    Quoted from Concretehardt:

Not that they made more than that, but the original LE run was set to be capped at a much higher number IE Wonka CE capped at 500 but it is highly unlikely they will sell 500 CE’s
    Edit: I found my answer it appears there was no limit to how many POTC LE would be produced, so it was an unlimited limited edition
    [quoted image]

Then, let’s call it premium edition rather than limited edition.

#313 3 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Why use a term used by somebody else?
    I had a Ford LTD and they made as many as they could sell. Also the Camry LE my mom bought isn't really bothering me that I have seen 1000s of them on the road.
    Also I never got the "pro" model. Would the pros rather have that one than a full featured game?

They can call it as they want but not « limited » edition coz it is not limited. Premium, excellence, deluxe, master...what else..

#316 3 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Limited has other meanings besides a set number of units. It can also relate to time or features among other things. I don't believe they advertised it as a set number of units except for as many as ordered. If they had, then I would see your point.
    ie "Limited Edition is limited to these features" "Limited Edition is limited to how many order one in a limited amount of time"
    https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Limited%20edition

I hear you but it is confusing.
    Ok LE games get specific stuff, it is related to the model. However, limited edition is mainly referring to a limited number, like any other limited edition for any other product.
    But they can call it as they want, even limited edition, I don’t really care. Owners get all the same game. So, what is the issue?

#394 3 years ago

From a sight out of the US, I think GNR, ACDC, Queen’s, RS are the bands that get the most fans, the most popular in the world.

Personally, i’m not sensitive of Met and IM music’s, I even can say I can’t stand it lol.

#396 3 years ago

What I would like is a generic rock theme machine where you could load your own music.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider colonel_caverne.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-you-should-wait-for-jjp-s-guns-n-roses-?tu=colonel_caverne and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.