(Topic ID: 262689)

Why you should wait for JJP's Guns N' Roses ...

By Tuna_Delight

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 675 posts
  • 169 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by cybevenom
  • Topic is favorited by 29 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tenor (1).gif
    Screenshot_20201002-100820_Facebook~2 (resized).jpg
    sad (resized).png
    Screenshot_20200930-132026_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
    annie (resized).jpg
    amp (resized).JPG
    IMG_3544 (resized).jpg
    7F19C9E7-374A-4FFF-976E-A2DF2AC2CD7B (resized).jpeg
    jesus_laughable (resized).jpg
    105629183_665743294152996_1060035225578073660_n (resized).jpg
    download (resized).jpeg
    1968-Datsun-Pickup-fr (resized).jpg
    58B9F240-3D74-4A18-9BA0-1539B0A79160 (resized).jpeg
    3DE401D4-443D-48F3-B70C-A3F5E1738C9F (resized).jpeg
    03454C95-B218-485F-97DB-9B33975BF1AA (resized).jpeg
    AB64BAAE-331E-43BF-8B0C-F0EEB2311000 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Yelobird.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#31 4 years ago
    Quoted from Thot:

i'm sure Gn'r not widebody

Because JJP said so or because someone on the Forum said so?

3 months later
    #177 3 years ago

My wish based on that unusual coming soon video is that this game has an upper playfield stage with animation screen and new Lightning effect LED animations similar to a traditional rock concert. Not simple flashers but a New immersive lightening system to coincide with the music. Just hoping...

2 months later
    #507 3 years ago
    Quoted from BallPin:

As a huge GnR fan, I wish GnR was the next pin out. I also hate that today's cultural climate dictates what people do. F them, GnR is the top touring rock band 3 years from 2016-2018. People love GnR, they were selling out stadiums. I'm sure Toy Story will be great, but honestly, are kids playing pinball machines or adults?

Kanada (I mean) Ballpin do you have any other info to share to support your confirmation? Sorry but joining Pinside last Monday its hard to take this for more then mystery poster, mystery informant, mystery story? Like to believe most things but this seems a bit in left field. Guess we will see.

4 weeks later
    #545 3 years ago
    Quoted from wcbrandes:

great story dude!

Curious, do you think he likes the band?

#549 3 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

I could respect it until Garth Brooks entered into it.
    Now, a soothing down under voice like Chris Gaines maybe.

I thought I was the only oddball that enjoyed that Chris Gains era. Lol

#559 3 years ago
    Quoted from digitaldocc:

I heard that JJ decided to put GNR on the back burner. Toy Story will be their next push. Bummer if that's true.

You heard Wrong.

#590 3 years ago
    Quoted from Tranquilize:

Another unsubstantiated rumor. Got any more?
    I own tz...

Yeah I betting with TZ and RS combined sales over 21,000 units considering that a fail is his last thought. Lol. Most All OEMs would love 1/3 of that volume in units.

#608 3 years ago
    Quoted from rai:

I don't mean to put Stern down but I am in the market to buy something new, the last pin I bought was SW premium comic(which I do love), I have owned 12+ Stern games half of the pins I have owned have been Stern.
    Owning JJP, CGC and Spooky as well as B/W and Stern pins and 16 years in the hobby.
    Went to an arcade to play all the latest Stern pins (BM66, JP LE, Elvira, Maiden premium, TMNT LE and Stranger Things LE) was looking to see if I wanted to buy BM66 but the new Stern pins feel somewhat lacking for $7500-$9K. I think the Stern pros feel more worth the price for $5500 that I don't really see the extra $2-4K price for the premium/LE.
    Part of the issue is that since ST and TWD seems like Stern has been getting more expensive but like less quality.
    JJP and CGC are the only pins that feel worth $8-9K (I did buy R&M have not got it yet but R&M feels a bit of a reach for $8300).

Won’t say your view is wrong but not what I have seen. ALL of these companies have had issues granted One of them (Stern) puts out a Crap ton more units so yes they get 10 times the feedback good or bad. I personally love most of the new Stern titles and have yet to have a single issue out of the box other then standard simple adjustments which one should expect with a game traveling down the highway in a cardboard box. I look forward to the next JJP but don’t see them that much further ahead then anyone else at this point price or otherwise.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Yelobird.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-you-should-wait-for-jjp-s-guns-n-roses-?tu=Yelobird and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.