(Topic ID: 262689)

Why you should wait for JJP's Guns N' Roses ...

By Tuna_Delight

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 675 posts
  • 169 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by cybevenom
  • Topic is favorited by 29 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tenor (1).gif
    Screenshot_20201002-100820_Facebook~2 (resized).jpg
    sad (resized).png
    Screenshot_20200930-132026_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
    annie (resized).jpg
    amp (resized).JPG
    IMG_3544 (resized).jpg
    7F19C9E7-374A-4FFF-976E-A2DF2AC2CD7B (resized).jpeg
    jesus_laughable (resized).jpg
    105629183_665743294152996_1060035225578073660_n (resized).jpg
    download (resized).jpeg
    1968-Datsun-Pickup-fr (resized).jpg
    58B9F240-3D74-4A18-9BA0-1539B0A79160 (resized).jpeg
    3DE401D4-443D-48F3-B70C-A3F5E1738C9F (resized).jpeg
    03454C95-B218-485F-97DB-9B33975BF1AA (resized).jpeg
    AB64BAAE-331E-43BF-8B0C-F0EEB2311000 (resized).jpeg
    There are 675 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 14.
    #651 3 years ago

Another reason you should wait:

Cause it's only hours away now!

#652 3 years ago
    Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Another reason you should wait:
    Cause it's only hours away now!

ITS 12:05 AM -- ....Hmm keep checking their website and don't see it yet -- sure it will be coming

#653 3 years ago

PinballSTAR Amusements - JJP distributor will be sending out an email blast when we have info to share and ok to do so... Within the email we will have easy 1 click ordering to get in line for your favorite model fast and easy. No busy phones, no unanswered emails or texts, no crashing websites, just typical easy PinballSTAR ordering ! Just ask everyone who easily got a Rick and Morty from us that crazy reveal day ! If you want to get on our email list to get the info - please email Joe at [email protected] and we'll get your the info as soon as we are able.
    Thanks and hope to hear from you !
    Joe Newhart

#654 3 years ago
    Quoted from PinballSTAR:

PinballSTAR Amusements - JJP distributor will be sending out an email blast when we have info to share and ok to do so... Within the email we will have easy 1 click ordering to get in line for your favorite model fast and easy. No busy phones, no unanswered emails or texts, no crashing websites, just typical easy PinballSTAR ordering ! Just ask everyone who easily got a Rick and Morty from us that crazy reveal day ! If you want to get on our email list to get the info - please email Joe at [email protected] and we'll get your the info as soon as we are able.
    Joe Newhart

Way to go Joe!

Can I get number 12 CE?

#655 3 years ago
    Quoted from Hammerhead:

Without a doubt Eric is going to crush it. Did it need to be GnR? Meh.

LOL, coming from someone who has a Iron Maiden.

#656 3 years ago

I like how at the start of the game the sorting hat picks your house.
    A man can dream, well boy at heart.

#657 3 years ago

No upper play field on standard. Not a page to take from Stern. No way can justify $9500 to get some more things and an upper Playfield over SE at $6750. Shame they didn’t offer the upper play field on all versions. Pass. Congrats to GnR fans.

#658 3 years ago

Thread is now resolved.

#659 3 years ago
    Quoted from woody76:

LOL, coming from someone who has a Iron Maiden.

Played IM once. That summed it up for me.

#660 3 years ago

I’m blown away this pin is the only one I’ve wanted in years.Its a masterpiece

#661 3 years ago
    Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Joe Newhart

still waiting for the blast.

#662 3 years ago
    Quoted from jake35:

still waiting for the blast.

Check your spam?

#663 3 years ago
    Quoted from rai:

Check your spam?

Yeah mine came hours ago

2 weeks later
    #664 3 years ago

Just sayin' y'all:

tenor (1).giftenor (1).gif

#665 3 years ago

Just sayin' y'all:
    [quoted image]

You told us what? That you wouldn't like the game?

#666 3 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballomatic:

You told us what? That you wouldn't like the game?

lol

See thread title. Still same as when started 8 months ago.

#667 3 years ago

lol
    See thread title.

Oh, okay. Yeah. Sometime next year IMHO depending on a lot of factors, the primary one being that I haven't had very much sleep this week, when GnR slips past WOZ and becomes JJP's best selling game of all time, despite WOZ having an 8 year head start on it, then you can, I don't know, post this again I guess.

#668 3 years ago

Game will be old news by the time they finally ship everyone's order. Cmon stern, release zepp and show jjp how to treat your customers right

#669 3 years ago

Oh, okay. Yeah. Sometime next year ... when GnR slips past WOZ and becomes JJP's best selling game of all time, despite WOZ having an 8 year head start on it, then you can, I don't know, post this again I guess.

Absolutely. In the meantime ... THANKS for following through and making a great game!

Looking forward to my LE!

#670 3 years ago
    Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Game will be old news by the time they finally ship everyone's order. Cmon stern, release zepp and show jjp how to treat your customers right

Umm... the game - any game - is usually old news by the time the orders are filled. 90-day rule applies. Bulk of sales are in the first 90 days.
    And I will admit that I am biased, and I have no issues with Stern, but we treat our customers as best we can. This is why I work 2 million hours a week to try to help the customers. I realize you're trolling I guess.

#671 3 years ago

Umm... the game - any game - is usually old news by the time the orders are filled. 90-day rule applies. Bulk of sales are in the first 90 days.
    And I will admit that I am biased, and I have no issues with Stern, but we treat our customers as best we can. This is why I work 2 million hours a week to try to help the customers. I realize you're trolling I guess.

Oh he’s trolling alright!

1 week later
    #672 3 years ago

I know what u mean when a game gets olds quick as far as news and hype. A friend got Avengers because of hype and 100 plays later, he sold it which was a good thing.

2 months later
    #673 3 years ago

Oh, okay. Yeah. Sometime next year IMHO depending on a lot of factors, the primary one being that I haven't had very much sleep this week, when GnR slips past WOZ and becomes JJP's best selling game of all time, despite WOZ having an 8 year head start on it, then you can, I don't know, post this again I guess.

It looks like this is coming to pass. I for one am glad i am not missing out on this one like i did with POTC. My LE is coming within 2 weeks or so. Legs on the ground in Europe.

#674 3 years ago
    Quoted from Hayfarmer:

This didn’t age well

1 year later
    #675 1 year ago

Guess that time has come.

There are 675 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 14.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-you-should-wait-for-jjp-s-guns-n-roses-/page/14 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.