(Topic ID: 42886)

Why Would Owners NOT Buy Cliffy Protectors?

By ThatGuy

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

7A4183A5-06C6-4F95-AE93-A51A8A2E802C (resized).jpeg
    AFM_Playfield_009.jpg
    WP_001584.jpg
    RobertM-MC1sm.jpg
    mcwear2.JPG
    Pm56lr.jpg
    23862723.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Guru-420.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#98 11 years ago

Well, I installed the Cliffy's I just received on my SF2. I really like the look, and it does cover the damage that was done by the previous owners and the regular play it got. I have not had the chance to play a game yet, as I am still waiting on a part to try and repair the machine from the last time I tried to fix it and started it on fire... o.0

It will be a good test for me, as the holes they are covering are crucial to the gameplay. I do personally see them as a "mod", but has function added to the look. I think Cliffy has some great products, and was awesome to deal with. Provided I don't have any gripes about the gameplay, I plan on buying more of them.

I am curious about the outlane protectors, and would like to hear more thoughts on them. Are they "one size fits all"? What do people think about the "look" of them? I think they would look great, but I get the point about the love for the natural wood look and feel too.

#127 11 years ago

Well, my new cliffy's are installed on my SF2, and I finally got the game up and running again. Got to play a few games, and I really didn't notice a difference. On my pin, I was able to hit the holes with the same amount of skill, and didn't feel they changed the game enough to complain (if at all). I may not be as good of a player as most of you, but I can tell you I will be buying more cliffy's in the future.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Guru-420.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-would-owner-not-buy-ciffy-protectors?tu=Guru-420 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.