WHTDMD.jpg
Screen Shot 2014-05-13 at 12.20.55 AM.png
IMG_4652.JPG
IMM 32 001.JPG
80bb997c828dcf724eb8838a54156c8c.jpg
rollingstones-nba.jpg
RDs Unicorn.png
IMAG0126.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Geremy13.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#128 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I'm not a Mustang guy, you look like one so I'll just trust your logic is sound. We haven't played the Premium, maybe the gameplay really is better. I'm willing to believe that, won't be the first time that's happened. I bought a NIB Star Trek Prem, not a hater of the model, I'm down with the Pro/Premium split, I get why it makes sense for Stern. I'm not a big LE fan in general, so that's probably coloring my perception here. Maybe the cabinet finish really will be awesome. But much like I don't care about WOZ's clearcoated cab, for me the important stuff is the armor, the playfield, the translite (or better yet mirrored backglass), the stuff you really interact with while you play and stand in front of the machine.

Very well put...... plus, plus and more pluses ( just don't know how to do it,,, )

Anyway, my first car was a 66 Mustang. Got to remember though, that car had so much bondo on it,,, and different paints... that it would not entertain anybody today. But yes, I do have a connection to the Ford Mustang.

I will however have to say that I am not in on the Mustang LE .... just hasn't caught my fancy. (or I should say more properly, the wife won't let me buy it.)....

#132 9 years ago
Quoted from vex:

i am humbly sorry my opinion exceeds your minimalistic expectations of what opinions should consist of

Wow, now that was very well put as well.

I love reading the posts on pinside. This is truly a phrase that I will have to 'share' with the wife the next time she tells me something I don't understand. I am a humble person in general.,,, and so I may share this with her as well.,,,, In my humble opinion.

(now, I suppose I should read the post so I don't speak without knowledge.. I just like the explanation that I will happily share with the wife in our next discussion/ argument)

2 weeks later
#175 9 years ago
Quoted from ozno:

Each change return is actually a glory hole. That's right two glory holes for some awesome ball smacking action.

What's a glory hole?... My wife tried to explain it to me but I'm still confused. I don't think any of our pins have them.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Geremy13.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-would-anyone-buy-the-mustang-le?tu=Geremy13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.