(Topic ID: 313265)

Why so many JJP GNR's for sale? Is it that bad?

By adamsebas

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG20220507022216 (resized).jpg
s-l300 (resized).jpg
IMG20220412195552 (resized).jpg
why so many 3 (resized).JPG
why so many 2 (resized).JPG
why so many (resized).JPG
20220416_152854 (resized).jpg
20220416_155611 (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2022-04-16 at 10.00.07 AM (resized).png
IMG20220416041220 (resized).jpg
B36D2B6D-EA05-49E6-AE90-8520F3C40EF1 (resized).jpeg
5 (resized).jpg
giphy.gif
show (resized).jpg
B944A19C-67A8-4A62-A6E7-DC99CFC08A0C.gif
Screenshot_20220411-115822_Messages.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jjwoolls.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#406 1 year ago
Quoted from RTS:

There are NOT 20 legitimate ads for GZ.
There are still several old ads from distributors for GZ. They are not in stock nor available for shipping right now. I've been monitoring GZ for awhile because I'm interested in it.
I've called several distributors about GZ and they all say it won't be available until late 2022 or 2023 if you didn't preorder.
Hopefully increased GZ production will help bring the used price down. Very few GZ owners are selling, other than at scalper prices way above the plummeting price of GnR.
At least with GnR, you can get a deal below original cost, so that's good.

I just put my name in for a Premium(March 2023) but I was told only 60 Days on the Pro.

#407 1 year ago
Quoted from blacklightprod:

I honestly don't listen to Guns N Roses music although I do like some of their songs. Being truthful I don't really listen to Aerosmith, ACDC, Beatles, and basically all these music pins. With that being said I have a Guns N Roses, Beatles, Aerosmith, Metallica, etc. Why because they're all great games and just calling a spade a spade NO MUSIC pinball has ever captured the theme under glass like Guns N Roses. GNR pinball is simply the best music pinball by far if not the greatest themed game in pinball history. You might not love all the shots, the game rules, or whatever no one likes every aspect of every game. With that being said the GNR is fun, and the theming has never been matched by a single pinball game ever created. Name one? If you're a GNR fan then you're on cloud nine to own this game. If you're a pinball collector this is a MUST HAVE. If you're a tournament player then maybe or maybe not the game for you.
Everything always boils down to what you're specifically looking for in a game. I think the people on pinside need to understand there are more types of buyers than just your tastes. Maybe your background is simply hardcore pinball tournaments not every game is for you. If you're a hard core collector then like all the shots or not you HAVE TO BUY A WIZARD OF OZ. Maybe for you its all about the theme, doesn't matter how good the pinball game is or isn't... someone makes star wars day one you're buying.
Everyone buys for different reasons. With all that being said there are hundreds of reasons to buy Guns N Roses. The artwork is amazing, lighting, sound, graphics, integration of theme, and the amazing layout. To each their own.
When production stops on Guns here soon as JJP ramps up their next game, watch GUNS over the next year skyrocket in value.
Anyway my take.

I haven't played many games on it(might get boring) but the few that I did play were some of the best pinball I have ever played. And I don't much like Guns and Roses.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk
Plastics

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jjwoolls.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-so-many-jjp-gnr-s-for-sale-is-it-that-bad?tu=jjwoolls and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.