(Topic ID: 313265)

Why so many JJP GNR's for sale? Is it that bad?

By adamsebas

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 447 posts
  • 149 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 days ago by PinFever
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG20220507022216 (resized).jpg
s-l300 (resized).jpg
IMG20220412195552 (resized).jpg
why so many 3 (resized).JPG
why so many 2 (resized).JPG
why so many (resized).JPG
20220416_152854 (resized).jpg
20220416_155611 (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2022-04-16 at 10.00.07 AM (resized).png
IMG20220416041220 (resized).jpg
B36D2B6D-EA05-49E6-AE90-8520F3C40EF1 (resized).jpeg
5 (resized).jpg
giphy.gif
show (resized).jpg
B944A19C-67A8-4A62-A6E7-DC99CFC08A0C.gif
Screenshot_20220411-115822_Messages.jpg
There are 447 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 9.
#251 2 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

And I agree with you about Zeppelin. What’s your point? That there is Stern Fanboys as well as JJP fanboys? I just don’t understand why people like you and panzer get so personally offended when people disparage a game you like.
As far as JJP flippers, you can turn up the power all you want, it doesn’t fix the sluggishness in them. This is the opinion of an overwhelming number of pinball players and it’s a problem the company should work on if they want our business.

The important point I was trying to make was that I learned quickly to not go on threads of games I have no interest in really getting or haven't even played and make derogatory statements.I don't give a fuck if you like JJP or not but I don't like the stupid bullshit that goes on in some of these threads.

#252 2 years ago

6 days and the OP hasn’t posted once since the original thread post? Hmmm, yup troll thread

Great SDTM review by Greg and Zach. Don’t watch it if you hate the game, too many positive comments!

#253 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

6 days and the OP hasn’t posted once since the original thread post? Hmmm, yup troll thread
Great SDTM review by Greg and Zach. Don’t watch it if you hate the game, too many positive comments!

I always trust reviews by someone selling what they’re reviewing.

#254 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

This is the weakest and stupidest arguement against this game , he doesn't look fat to me .

The slimming camera would be for the player, I wouldn’t mind shaving off a few pounds on the top score reel. Ha!

Though axel probably wouldn’t mind being a few pounds lighter in the videos either.

#255 2 years ago

I think GNR is a fantastic game personally. Once again it is one of the those games that was made for a home environment where you can fully see and experience the game and what it has to offer IMHO. I doubled the most money I have ever spent on a pin in over 30 different machines in order to get a JJP POTC, then I went even higher than that to get my GNRLE. Eric just seems to know what I think a home use machine should be. If I am paying a premium price then I want depth, I want challenge, I want variety and I want an experience. GNR checks all the boxes for me. For weeks I was figuring out new things and I still am to this day a couple of months later. GNR, much like POTC is not a game you walk up to and figure out in a few plays. People say, "It's a multiball fest" but they don't understand how or why to start them. They serve a big purpose in the game and they can only be started once per song, so it's not as often as you think. If you are just getting them randomly, then you are doing it wrong. The patches. Much like characters in JJPPOTC, you could take a course on the patches, their benefits and the group patch benefits. I'm still figuring strategy out with those. The album modes are all unique, single ball, and very challenging. The scoring for them needs to be adjusted, but you can't argue with the variety. Then add in a couple dozen+ songs with unique rulesets and the ability to build up value in multiple different ways before starting them and during them, not to mention the risk / reward of the jackpots during the songs. Do I push it and go for crazy high jackpots or cash out and live to play another song (hopefully)? Finally, the sound and light show are second to none, period. It is the most played game in my collection currently by far and it absolutely blows guests away like no other game when they come over and see it for the first time.

Personally, I think people are selling because there are a lot of them out there now and the money it takes to buy one is a ton of money to have tied up in a game when there are more and more increasingly expensive games coming down the line. In addition to that, honestly many of the people I know that are selling a GNR are not the type of players a game like this is geared towards. Casual players just want to flip during a song and that can be done way cheaper and easier on a LZ or Rush for instance...you don't need a GNR for that. Plus, many people nowadays have to sell a pin to get one for space and financial reasons, so a different, challenging and very expensive game like this with a now large amount of availability for a JJP game could easily be low hanging fruit for many.

#256 2 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Greg actually gave the game a better score then Zach who is a JJP distributor. Try again.

#257 2 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Lol, so on point, reviews by salesmen cannot ever be trusted. Zach and Greg are major JJP shills. If JJP made My Little Phony, they’d tout it as best game ever made, lol! Good work JJP sales team, B+ for trying to keep value for your product sales up… clap

#258 2 years ago

I don't always agree with SDTM, but enjoy their show. Thank you for posting this review! I agree this will be a landmark game, they will sell the 5K LE for sure over whatever period of time they feel like producing it.

Only variable is if they re-run another LE variant in a few years to satisfy future demand.

I did not know that the NIB price of the LE had crept up to 11K!

#259 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Greg actually gave the game a better score then Zach who is a JJP distributor. Try again.

If you were ever looking for rankings more worthless that the Pinside 100, that's the place!

Except...thats sort of their point I think

#260 2 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

I don't give a fuck if you like JJP or not but I don't like the stupid bullshit that goes on in some of these threads.

Then please, for the love of God, stop offering blanket defenses of the company. Many people who don't like gnr like other jjp games. These are not the binary discussions you think they are.

#261 2 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Then please, for the love of God, stop offering blanket defenses of the company. Many people who don't like gnr like other jjp games. These are not the binary discussions you think they are.

We have a Bingo, Romulick is tireless!

#262 2 years ago

There's a ton of GnRs out there.. period. Of course they will continue to exchange hands. AND they are still making them. Beautiful game, ok play.. still can't get over who is represented as GnR on the game. Original footage, videos, etc would have been epic. Instead we get carrot top on steroids, and band members that I dont know. There are fans that say bolted to the floor, others that could care less. I think the sale prices speak volumes as to what the masses feel about the game. Compare the original sales price to current prices that other titles are getting. I think you'll see that GnR settled in much like other pins have. But as far as investment or value GnR is no better than many other Stern or JJP titles. What does that mean? GnR is a pretty pinball game with cool lights that's worth 9500-10500 and 11500 nib. Those #s allow you to buy just about any other pin out there. Buy it, play it, sell it, or keep it. Whoever wants one has one or can buy it.. but not sure anyone cares anymore. Newsflash.. GnR is NOT the grail pin everyone tried to make. The pinball community has spoken.

#263 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

The slimming camera would be for the player,

Now that I can agree with

#264 2 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Quoted from jimwe5t:

Lol, so on point, reviews by salesmen cannot ever be trusted. Zach and Greg are major JJP shills. If JJP made My Little Phony, they’d tout it as best game ever made, lol! Good work JJP sales team, B+ for trying to keep value for your product sales up… clap

My rating list would look a little different than both Zach and Greg, but who's personal opinions aren't going to differ.

All the Zach haters gonna hate. But, come on man...Case in point:

Greg 3.74 Zach 3.57

Their list of pin ratings are far from jjp shill territory.
They both have a B/W as the highest rated game of the ones they've reviewed.
Zach has ACNP and houdini above gnr, ZMeny
Screen Shot 2022-04-16 at 10.00.07 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-04-16 at 10.00.07 AM (resized).png

#265 2 years ago
Quoted from Purdue:

My rating list would look a little different than both Zach and Greg, but who's personal opinions aren't going to differ. But, come on man...
Haters gonna hate. Case in point...
Greg 3.74 Zach 3.57
[quoted image]

Oh wow, that is kinda funny. One of the challeges of putting your ratings out there, for sure feelings can change over time. I'd like to think Ghostbusters has some kind of Stockholm syndrome hold over these guys. More likely nostalgia as it was the new hotness as they were fresher to the hobby. But maybe they genuinely dig it over pretty much every other game ever made!

Either way I have enjoyed watching their reviews for these games over the years.

#266 2 years ago

I will never sell my GNR LE, the game is a masterpiece. Probably the most beautiful and detailed artwork of any pin in my collection. I owned a Data East GNR and it was nothing special, but this game is a home run. Bring on the adult profanity mode, nude girls. Axl middle fingers and all the aggression and crudeness that is GNR, I love it!

I saw the ‘Not in this Lifetime’ reunion tour at AT&T park in SF and it was something I’ll never forget. I never thought the original band would get back together, so that tour and this pin are special to me. Some of the modes like Demo Derby are lame, but I can look past that and maybe the code will improve over time.

Folks flipping this game probably aren’t true GNR fans as I can’t see a hardcore GNR fan ever parting with this pin. I feel the same about Metallica LE and Maiden LE, they are bolted to the floor.

I can understand how this title might not be everyone’s cup of tea, though. Axl’s voice is something many either love or hate. I wouldn’t call the game family friendly either, but we don’t have kids yet. Just love this pin and you’ll never see mine for sale

#267 2 years ago
Quoted from smokinhos:

There's a ton of GnRs out there.. period. Of course they will continue to exchange hands. AND they are still making them. Beautiful game, ok play.. still can't get over who is represented as GnR on the game. Original footage, videos, etc would have been epic. Instead we get carrot top on steroids, and band members that I dont know. There are fans that say bolted to the floor, others that could care less. I think the sale prices speak volumes as to what the masses feel about the game. Compare the original sales price to current prices that other titles are getting. I think you'll see that GnR settled in much like other pins have. But as far as investment or value GnR is no better than many other Stern or JJP titles. What does that mean? GnR is a pretty pinball game with cool lights that's worth 9500-10500 and 11500 nib. Those #s allow you to buy just about any other pin out there. Buy it, play it, sell it, or keep it. Whoever wants one has one or can buy it.. but not sure anyone cares anymore. Newsflash.. GnR is NOT the grail pin everyone tried to make. The pinball community has spoken.

We can’t all age as gracefully as you and stay forever young. I also appreciate you speaking for the entire “community”

#268 2 years ago
Quoted from darkryder:

I will never sell my GNR LE, the game is a masterpiece. Probably the most beautiful and detailed artwork of any pin in my collection. I owned a Data East GNR and it was nothing special, but this game is a home run. Bring on the adult profanity mode, nude girls. Axl middle fingers and all the aggression and crudeness that is GNR, I love it!
I saw the ‘Not in this Lifetime’ reunion tour at AT&T park in SF and it was something I’ll never forget. I never thought the original band would get back together, so that tour and this pin are special to me. Some of the modes like Demo Derby are lame, but I can look past that and maybe the code will improve over time.
Folks flipping this game probably aren’t true GNR fans as I can’t see a hardcore GNR fan ever parting with this pin. I feel the same about Metallica LE and Maiden LE, they are bolted to the floor.
I can understand how this title might not be everyone’s cup of tea, though. Axl’s voice is something many either love or hate. I wouldn’t call the game family friendly either, but we don’t have kids yet. Just love this pin and you’ll never see mine for sale

If my top band of all time had a pin that didn't shoot well, I wouldn't hesitate to dump it. Gameplay and fun factor are most important to me. I'd rather have a blank game with no paint that had Shadow's layout and random 80s sounds.

#270 2 years ago

To each their own, but here is a partial list of games that have come and gone with no regrets while GNR has stayed put: AIQ LE, TBL, HEP TZ, HEP TAF, HEP TOM, BKSOR LE, and perhaps least regrets GB. GNR is harder to set up than most pins I’ve owned, and the depth of rules are challenging to master, but that keeps it new. It is a bit MB heavy, but I would think an eventual code update could help there. It’s a keeper. Supply keeping it approachable for new buyers not the worst thing.

#271 2 years ago
Quoted from greeneye:

We can’t all age as gracefully as you and stay forever young. I also appreciate you speaking for the entire “community”

By "community" i mean resale value, ratings, and general consensus. Another.. let's just take a sentence or two out of text and point it out. I am a GnR fan.. Appetite, GnR lies, and can stomach some use your illusion. Thats my GnR. Probably right about growing old gracefully.. Im doing pretty well. Take care of myself. I also didnt lose my Fn mind over this relatively uninspired (from a game play/flow standpoint) GnR jukebox with light show. Not impressed with JJP quality either. But people give JJP a pass. I get an email once a week about GnRs for sale nib. Not exactly jumping off the shelf for the best game of all time. You remember right. The release drama.. grown ass men crying about not getting their CE. Not trying to ruin your childhood or teenage years, but GnR ship has sailed.. your toy story will arrive shortly and IF you dare, Stern made a pretty cool Godzilla you can check out. I do laugh that vulgar language, naked women and the like inspires some of you guys to buy stuff.

#272 2 years ago
Quoted from Jack8765:

To each their own, but here is a partial list of games that have come and gone with no regrets while GNR has stayed put: AIQ LE, TBL, HEP TZ, HEP TAF, HEP TOM, BKSOR LE, and perhaps least regrets GB. GNR is harder to set up than most pins I’ve owned, and the depth of rules are challenging to master, but that keeps it new. It is a bit MB heavy, but I would think an eventual code update could help there. It’s a keeper. Supply keeping it approachable for new buyers not the worst thing.

Wheres GZ, IM, DP, STh, AFM, JP? All those titles are better than the ones you listed.. including GnR. But like you said.. to each their own. It IS a beautiful game though. Artwork and lights are insanely cool.

#273 2 years ago
Quoted from smokinhos:

Wheres GZ, IM, DP, STh, AFM, JP? All those titles are better than the ones you listed.. including GnR. But like you said.. to each their own. It IS a beautiful game though. Artwork and lights are insanely cool.

Haven’t had the pleasure of owning those, but some are on my wishlist. GNR LE available for less than each game on either list. Much less in some cases. And I think that’s great for prospective owners. It’s a great game.

#274 2 years ago
Quoted from smokinhos:Wheres GZ, IM, DP, STh, AFM, JP? All those titles are better than the ones you listed.. including GnR. But like you said.. to each their own. It IS a beautiful game though. Artwork and lights are insanely cool.

Quoted from smokinhos:

No one is trying to talk you into buying GnR.Why do you feel compelled to talk folks out of buying one?

#275 2 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

No one is trying to talk you into buying GnR.Why do you feel compelled to talk folks out of buying one?

Yeah, "to each their own" is definitely a strong-arm tactic.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#276 2 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Yeah, "to each their own" is definitely a strong-arm tactic.

WTF dude if you want the last word you got it.

#277 2 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

WTF dude if you want the last word you got it.

...but he doesn't because you just said something.

#278 2 years ago

Troll thread...only hardcore GNR fans in here please. Lol

#279 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

...but he doesn't because you just said something.

You just stay out of if this or I’ll jump back on the LZ art sucks band wagon again!! LOL

#280 2 years ago
Quoted from Jack8765:

Haven’t had the pleasure of owning those, but some are on my wishlist. GNR LE available for less than each game on either list. Much less in some cases. And I think that’s great for prospective owners. It’s a great game.

Agree with a lot of what you’ve said with your past posts. I got GNR and JP Prem roughly around the same time period. And While everything about JP seems so cool (code, layout, toys, etc…), it just didn’t do it for me. There’s just something about GNR that gets my blood and Adrenalin flowing. All things said, that’s pinball - we all have different tastes and scratch our pinball itches in different ways. Some people can’t stand that others enjoy games they don’t like, it’s so addictively bad it’s almost worse than the hobby itself

#281 2 years ago

GnR is at the point in its run when the most are available and re-sale prices are at their lowest. This happens with every game that has been run a long time and is about to come off the line but is still on the line to give distributors some inventory…people can get NIB instantly if they want to or buy a used one at a slight discount…this literally happened with every single game before the massive order backlog we saw develop the last 18 months or so.

Once GnR has been off the line for a year or two (or three) and people can only satisfy the demand through the used market and many of the people that don’t keep games for a long time have already moved on the game will start to become rather scarce…

#282 2 years ago
Quoted from Purdue:

My rating list would look a little different than both Zach and Greg, but who's personal opinions aren't going to differ.
All the Zach haters gonna hate. But, come on man...Case in point:
Greg 3.74 Zach 3.57
Their list of pin ratings are far from jjp shill territory.
[quoted image]

Thank you for the deep dive into our ratings ha ha! It honestly amazes me how shallow people are and how much that they do not pay attention. We were actually a little harsh on the shots and so forth. And the things we were positive about I don’t think a single person could deny. It’s just a cool ass game in most regards. It’s ok to disagree but at least watch the show and listen before you call either of us a shill ha ha!

#283 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

GnR is at the point in its run when the most are available and re-sale prices are at their lowest. This happens with every game that has been run a long time and is about to come off the line but is still on the line to give distributors some inventory…people can get NIB instantly if they want to or buy a used one at a slight discount…this literally happened with every single game before the massive order backlog we saw develop the last 18 months or so.
Once GnR has been off the line for a year or two (or three) and people can only satisfy the demand through the used market and many of the people that don’t keep games for a long time have already moved on the game will start to become rather scarce…

This is exactly what will happen. The same thing has happened to many games before. Metallica is a good example.

#284 2 years ago
Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

at least watch the show and listen before you call either of us a shill ha ha!

You both seem like really nice guys but I saw and heard your POTC Elite Topper reveal video. So I'll say it: You guys appeared like total shills.

You were boasting about how impressive it was without even opening the box. You were selling FOMO as much as the topper, telling viewers to pause and submit an order before they're all gone.

It was actually funny.

And neither of you mentioned how choppy and mechanical the waves moved. It was odd not to notice.

#285 2 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

You both seem like really nice guys but I saw and heard your POTC Elite Topper reveal video. So I'll say it: You guys appeared like total shills.
You were boasting about how impressive it was without even opening the box. You were selling FOMO as much as the topper, telling viewers to pause and submit an order before they're all gone.
It was actually funny.
And neither of you mentioned how choppy and mechanical the waves moved. It was odd not to notice.

I have to agree the video was cringe worthy. 5 minutes of hype & drooling before even opening the box, another 10 minutes showing the installation process and about 60 seconds of showing the different topper features in action that people would actually care about. Not at all what I was expecting and I was the target market for the video since I own a JJPPOTC.

#286 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Try in reality to get those prices and you’ll be surprised.

no, ive actually had chances to sell those at these prices, no suprises here.

#287 2 years ago

Almost 10 days and not a single reply by the OP…troll thread lol.

#288 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Almost 10 days and not a single reply by the OP…troll thread lol.

What does he have to reply to? He asked a question and received a bunch of answers/opinions.

#289 2 years ago

Tsk tsk. Gen Alpha parents will tell the tale of the "Boy who cried Troll."

#290 2 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

It was actually funny.

Quoted from LesManley:

I have to agree the video was cringe worthy. 5 minutes of hype & drooling before even opening the box, another 10 minutes showing the installation process and about 60 seconds of showing the different topper features in action that people would actually care about. Not at all what I was expecting and I was the target market for the video since I own a JJPPOTC.

The video was an unboxing/revel with the intent to showcase the product. A product we thought was awesome. Thats exactly what we did. We have done this many times with pins and other mods in the past. It wasn't a review.
As we mentioned in the video, we had already seen it in pictures and some videos. So we knew how cool it was and what was in the box. We had just never saw it in person and it was waaaaay more impressive than what I thought it was going to be when we pulled the top off. The waves are a little choppy. Personally that doesn’t bother me. We showed clear video with multiple angles. So there was never any intent to hide anything about the topper. We, just like the topper may not be for everyone. But that doesn’t mean we still won’t try to win you both over and make you regular viewers!!!!!

#291 2 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

What does he have to reply to? He asked a question and received a bunch of answers/opinions.

It's pretty normal to reply in a thread you make, especially one asking for feedback. Feedback by the OP happens in pretty much every thread on Pinside. The purpose of this thread is clear and it was never intended to be a critical discussion. Time to drain and play some GNR.

#292 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Tsk tsk. Gen Alpha parents will tell the tale of the "Boy who cried Troll."

I guess I don't get your sense of humor like the folks here who know you better,but you just come off a snarky rich kid to me?

#293 2 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

you just come off a snarky rich kid to me

You can tell TheLaw was born rich because of his “international” grammar and spelling - all those years in French-Canadian boarding school really paid off. Plus he drinks only the good stuff, Bud Light in the Bengals cans.

#294 2 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

I guess I don't get your sense of humor like the folks here who know you better,but you just come off a snarky rich kid to me?

He comes off as a snarky moderately successful kid in person.

#295 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Time to drain and play some GNR.

Good idea.

#296 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I'm not going to waste my time arguing about why I enjoy it with the usual JJP Pinside bashers.

16 posts later he figured it out:

Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Time to drain and play some GNR.

#297 2 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

...but you just come off a snarky rich kid...

KID?!?
Wow. Been a long time since I was called a kid. Doesn't happen often but I'm speechless; made my day!

#298 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

KID?!?
Wow. Been a long time since I was called a kid. Doesn't happen often but I'm speechless; made my day!

Speechless I guess I’ve done my job then?

#299 2 years ago
Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

The video was an unboxing/revel with the intent to showcase the product. A product we thought was awesome. Thats exactly what we did. We have done this many times with pins and other mods in the past. It wasn't a review.
As we mentioned in the video, we had already seen it in pictures and some videos. So we knew how cool it was and what was in the box. We had just never saw it in person and it was waaaaay more impressive than what I thought it was going to be when we pulled the top off. The waves are a little choppy. Personally that doesn’t bother me. We showed clear video with multiple angles. So there was never any intent to hide anything about the topper. We, just like the topper may not be for everyone. But that doesn’t mean we still won’t try to win you both over and make you regular viewers!!!!!

I was specifically responding to the comment of being shills.

I can accept that your gushing commentary was authentic, however the youtube video also included a disclaimer of compensation.

That added to the perception of shilling the product to increase sales.

If you guys were compensated, the shilling label is fair. If not, please accept my sincere apology for being fooled.

#300 2 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

It's semantics whether you call it a reveal or a review. Your commentary was insignificantly distinguishable either way.
Again, you both seem very nice, but I was specifically responding to being shills.
I can accept that your gushing commentary was authentic, however the youtube video also included a disclaimer of compensation.
That added to the perception of shilling the product to increase sales.
If you guys were compensated, the shilling label is fair. If not, please accept my sincere apology for being fooled.

A little off topic but I watched their reveal video and get what you are saying and what they are saying, but in hindsight it's all pointless as that topper was sold out way before they even aired the Pirates topper video. Folks jumped on that just as they do for a newly announced LE.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Machine - For Sale
Danbury, CT
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

7,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Moreno Valley, CA
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

11,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dracut, MA
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

$ 11,000.00
$ 210.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Purcellville, VA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 447 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-so-many-jjp-gnr-s-for-sale-is-it-that-bad/page/6?hl=dergoetz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.