View topic image gallery

Screenshot (976) (resized).png
47F6CDC5-8425-403C-8CCA-5271F8BA41D0 (resized).jpeg
4E0BF2D0-AB41-4B39-B5E2-9F374C763E18 (resized).jpeg
You think your better than me.png
99718BBB-33FB-4276-8149-AD7F3574B507 (resized).jpeg
1lu150 (resized).jpg
images (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rarehero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#50 6 years ago
Quoted from jyeakley:

Just curious if anyone has insight as to why there are so many for sale now and so cheap?!?

Simple. It's horrible. The design is awful. The rules are linear. It fails to capture what we love about the movie. It's not fun. Once the theme/art love factor wears off, people realize it barely even qualifies as a pinball machine...and would rather use that spot for an actual fun pinball machine.

#55 6 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

GB crushes on location, outearning B/W games by 3-4x,

So does South Park.

Do we all want to own South Park?

#59 6 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

What's even more surprising than all the Ghostbusters for sale is the fact that it took 50 posts before you came in here to rip on the game ...

It's surprising it only took like 10 minutes for someone to skapegoat ME even though there are MULTIPLE people who posted negatively about GB.

You're now the cliche, not me.

images (resized).jpegimages (resized).jpeg

#63 6 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Dude, you rip on the game every chance you get. Even when the thread has nothing to do with GB, you frequently manage to slip in just how much you hate the game. I'd say you've gone well beyond "broken record" at this point.

Why are you singling me out? Look at the thread title. Look at half the posts. This is bullshit. Moderator abuse. Reported for abuse.

#68 6 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Greg, it was a joke (thus the little wink emoticon). I know how much you hate the game, so I was surprised you hadn't jumped into this thread sooner. You're the one who decided to make a big deal out of the comment, so I wanted others to know that I didn't just call you out at random.

All of these posts were made before mine, so, you did single me out and "opinion shame" me...you did call me out "at random".

Quoted from jkashani:

After a while it just gets boring, at least to me.

Quoted from algrande:

Beautiful game, shit code...don't miss my LE

Quoted from mountaingamer:

just could not get into it. Glad it’s gone

Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Doesn't help that Trudeau designed it..... a few people dumped it because of that.

Quoted from delt31:

The problem is the layout - it's just boring. The right ramp shot (pro and prem) just doesn't feel good. The type of shots and how the game progresses is very limited. Yes you can choose what ladder but ultimately it's the same progression each time. I'm really hoping the code can help but I'm not sure - just not a fan of the layout.

Quoted from delt31:

As a former owner it starts off really well and then you realize it's shortcomings and it's hard to enjoy it as much.

Quoted from Puffdanny:

Anyone that loves their GB just has Stockholm Syndrome and don't want to admit they wasted 7k on a pig with lipstick.

Then you throw in this doozie:

Quoted from gweempose:

Even when the thread has nothing to do with GB, you frequently manage to slip in just how much you hate the game.

That is a lie. I do not do that. If people post a "GB vs. x" opinion thread, I have a right to post my opinion as much as anyone else. There are times OTHER people bring up GB in threads that have nothing to do with GB...nothing is said to them, but if I respond to their posts, I'm the bad guy. It's B.S. Absolute B.S. I expect this from Pinside randos, but not a mod.

#71 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

You were given a broken record warning last week about repeatedly bringing up criticisms of GB in unrelated threads.

Yeah - it was in the Hobbit thread, after multiple people brought up GB & weren't scolded for it. I responded to them, I didn't bring it up.

Quoted from ForceFlow:

But, obviously, this particular thread is a little different in that it actually *is* a GB thread. So here, sharing thoughts on GB would on-topic.

Thank you.

Quoted from ForceFlow:

gweempose was just pointing out that you were a well known cheerleader for a particular opinion.

Mmmm hmmm. Because people need to redundantly call me out for my redundancy...that's cool...that doesn't derail things. Mmmm hmmm.

#76 6 years ago
Quoted from Boondocker:

Unrare hero
You are a broken record, don't you get sick of it???
Never thought I would have to use the ignore button on another pinsider, man this will be nice having your posts hidden!!

BYEEEEEE! Another cliche. Wouldn't say one thing about the other people who said stuff.

Quoted from metallik:

Greg has shown he can dish but not take when it comes to jokes. BTW it looks like he's on another thumbs-down rampage, watch out hahaha

It's not about "jokes"...it's about bullying from the people who have power here, based on this falsehood that I'm the only one who dislikes GB.

Tons of people throw around their opinion about the game...but I pop in, OH ITS THAT ONE GUY WHO HATES IT.

#82 6 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Bullying?? Are you serious? You are quite the snowflake!

Oh, fun, rightwing talking points.

Nah, my point was - PLENTY OF PEOPLE discuss their opinions on GB and other things - yet I get moderated for it. That's an abuse of power, AKA - bullying. This whole site is literally NOTHING but opinions about stuff. That's the entire purpose of it.

Quoted from metallik:

Don't like the attention? Don't earn it by being a douche in dozens of other threads

Are you calling the tons of other people who dislike GB "douches"?

Proves my point. I've become the skapegoat for GB opinions, even though plenty of people share and post the same opinion. I'll put you in the basket of cliches.

#84 6 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

One word: Quantity.

One word: SCHTICK

#88 6 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Hell, I love WOF, so what do I know?

Despite the cheesy theme and its notorious unfinished code, it's a very fun & unique design with a refreshing ruleset. The game may be "incomplete", but its core concepts are completely solid and functional.

#89 6 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

One word: Quantity.
And yes, you are proving yourself quite the snowflake in this thread (and I am hardly a right-winger)

Using the cliche-as-fuck term "snowflake" is code for "I'm a right-winger & listen to AM hate radio all day".

Calling truth to power and not standing for being treated like shit by the mods is hardly being a "snowflake".

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Denver, CO
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

15,699 (OBO)
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

7,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rarehero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-so-many-ghostbusters-for-sale?tu=rarehero and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.