View topic image gallery

Screenshot (976) (resized).png
47F6CDC5-8425-403C-8CCA-5271F8BA41D0 (resized).jpeg
4E0BF2D0-AB41-4B39-B5E2-9F374C763E18 (resized).jpeg
You think your better than me.png
99718BBB-33FB-4276-8149-AD7F3574B507 (resized).jpeg
1lu150 (resized).jpg
images (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider metallik.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#72 6 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Dude, you rip on the game every chance you get. Even when the thread has nothing to do with GB, you frequently manage to slip in just how much you hate the game. I'd say you've gone well beyond "broken record" at this point.

Been playing the same refrain so long the needle's about worn through the platter...

Quoted from gweempose:

Once again, it was a joke. Your anti-GB stance is well known, and I was simply making light of that. If I offended you, then I apologize.

Greg has shown he can dish but not take when it comes to jokes. BTW it looks like he's on another thumbs-down rampage, watch out hahaha

#78 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

BYEEEEEE! Another cliche. Wouldn't say one thing about the other people who said stuff. It's not about "jokes"...it's about bullying from the people who have power here, based on this falsehood that I'm the only one who dislikes GB. Tons of people throw around their opinion about the game...but I pop in, OH ITS THAT ONE GUY WHO HATES IT.

Bullying?? Are you serious? You are quite the snowflake! A very, very vocal snowflake that has deservedly earned a reputation regarding your rant^h^h^h^hopinions on Ghostbusters. Don't like the attention? Don't earn it by being a douche in dozens of other threads

#83 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Nah, my point was - PLENTY OF PEOPLE discuss their opinions on GB and other things - yet I get moderated for it.

Quoted from Rarehero:

Are you calling the tons of other people who dislike GB "douches"? Proves my point. I've become the skapegoat for GB opinions, even though plenty of people share and post the same opinion.

One word: Quantity.

And yes, you are proving yourself quite the snowflake in this thread (and I am hardly a right-winger)

#91 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Using the cliche-as-fuck term "snowflake" is code for "I'm a right-winger & listen to AM hate radio all day".
Calling truth to power and not standing for being treated like shit by the mods is hardly being a "snowflake".

Joking about you (the ultimate GB hater) being late to the GB bash thread isn't "treating you like shit," and if you disagree, you're the perfect definition of a snowflake. Seriously.

The mods didn't stuff your head in a toilet and flush it... they didn't beat you up and take your lunch money.. they did not bully you, and they did not treat you like shit. They had a mild joke over your excessive GB bashing, that is all. Surely someone in your line of work could deal with a little ribbing, no?

Or... snowflake

#92 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Huh can't agree with you there. Always took it as a anti Melinnial thing And Gen Z for that matter

A snowflake is simply someone who melts at even the tiniest bit of roasting... no other meaning is intended in this case.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

15,699 (OBO)
7,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Palm Desert, CA
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Fresno, CA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider metallik.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-so-many-ghostbusters-for-sale?tu=metallik and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.