10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by OTTOgd
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

I like it fast. I also have health issue making it tough to hold up game to adjust backlegs. If this has been discussed before, please advise. Glad to be a new member.

#2 10 years ago

I do 31's a lot not on all games but certain ones they have their place

#3 10 years ago

Yeah, especially on older games (woodrail EMs), I crank them up and install 'yellow' or 'orange' dot coils. I also 'high tap' the transformer. Makes the games bolt SDTM but lively. Good, physical fun ... but a tilt costs you the game.

Good times.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-not-longer-back-legs-31-inch-to-be-steepfasteasier-to-adjust-front-legs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.