I have been asked to share my current project on here. I going to ask up front that you please be respectful with your comments. I am far from a pro like some of the other guys here, but I learn and adapt new things for each game I work on. This will be by far my most challenging project to date, but I honestly am SUPER excited to be picking away at it and bringing this game back to life.
I will try my best to keep up with this but documenting can be a real pain and honestly most photos I take are for me to do things and not really so much for documenting.
I will also compile costs as I go and share when I get the chance as I track it and honestly I will never sell this game and will have way more into it than it will ever be worth.
Base game is a non working Viking. I bought it in a combo deal with a Bally Mystic. The Viking was valued at $600. Game was sold as not working and pretty rough but has a primo backglass and largely complete.
Pictures of the starting PF for now.