2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 188 posts
  • 56 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by pacmanretro
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 10 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pasted_image (resized).png
    625628_10200897873113228_1554285873_n (resized).jpg
    f99b2f5c8740d58ee6b07adbdfdb35b5--funny-picture-quotes-quotes-pics (resized).jpg
    download (3) (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg
    KIMG2531 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider phatchit.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#143 2 years ago

Hi guys , I Am one of the few lucky ones that is involved in the Margritiville resort going into orlando . It’s a combination of one of his hotels that is also paired with its own private neighborhood . The homes are being built for residents and short term vacations . I’m the gameroom and theming vendor for all the homes , so any arcade , pinball , bars , custom rooms are done by my company . I can tell you right now that there would be a big interest in a JB pinball . I have already have clients going to purchase the new JJ Pirates pin for there rentals because they love that the pirates theme fits jimmy buffet . I’m actually going to reach out to a few people to see if this could actually happen. I can already see what the demand could be just by asking my clients that I’m currently designing rooms for . The demo graphic is perfect for who would buy this game . Parrot heads love anything jimmy buffet and alot of them have the money to buy it . If any manufacture is following this thread pm me and let’s talk . I can get a real gage of interest to see if this could work and also have a way to the imaging and license department . I honestly think this could have some wheels on it even if it was a low production like WNBJM. Of course this is my opinion for what that is worth . Fins Up

#145 2 years ago

I think Whizbang would be great for this personally! I love my Whoa nelly along with everyone that sees it and plays it . I just talked to a few people and me getting ahold of the licensing and imaging department won’t be a problem . I’m pretty sure I could get at least a interest for around 200/400 units . There are over 800 homes in this one project alone with talks of more resort / neighbors to come . I might even be able to offer it as part of a furniture package . Just throwing it out there ! Fins Up!

#150 2 years ago

No I was saying as of right now I could possible secure around 200/400 units . There are going to be more than that many at the orlando project not sure of the final units when totally completed . Really depends on home and lot sizes . I’m just going by percentage of home buyers that are purchasing arcade and gameroom equipment for their rental properties.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 65.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    G-Money Mods
    $ 37.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 4.49
    Electronics
    Yorktown Arcade Supply
    $ 14.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 5,899.00
    Pinball Machine
    Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Great American Pinball
    $ 17.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Arcade Supply
    $ 89.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 29.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Full Tilt Pinball LEDs
    $ 154.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Other
    Filament Printing
    $ 15.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 169.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 100.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    G-Money Mods
    $ 199.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 84.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 12,500.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider phatchit.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside