Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 199 posts
  • 57 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by iceman44
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tenor (8).gif
    KIMG7917 (resized).jpg
    image000000_8 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    625628_10200897873113228_1554285873_n (resized).jpg
    f99b2f5c8740d58ee6b07adbdfdb35b5--funny-picture-quotes-quotes-pics (resized).jpg
    download (3) (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg
    KIMG2531 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Tigger64.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#176 5 years ago
    Quoted from Phatchit:

Hi guys , I Am one of the few lucky ones that is involved in the Margritiville resort going into orlando . It’s a combination of one of his hotels that is also paired with its own private neighborhood . The homes are being built for residents and short term vacations . I’m the gameroom and theming vendor for all the homes , so any arcade , pinball , bars , custom rooms are done by my company . I can tell you right now that there would be a big interest in a JB pinball . I have already have clients going to purchase the new JJ Pirates pin for there rentals because they love that the pirates theme fits jimmy buffet . I’m actually going to reach out to a few people to see if this could actually happen. I can already see what the demand could be just by asking my clients that I’m currently designing rooms for . The demo graphic is perfect for who would buy this game . Parrot heads love anything jimmy buffet and alot of them have the money to buy it . If any manufacture is following this thread pm me and let’s talk . I can get a real gage of interest to see if this could work and also have a way to the imaging and license department . I honestly think this could have some wheels on it even if it was a low production like WNBJM. Of course this is my opinion for what that is worth . Fins Up

The Margaritaville resort in Orlando is up the street where I used to own a vacation rental. It's impressive what it will look like when it's done compared to wasteland it was when they bought the property.

The resort kind of proves that there is potential with this theme.

JB essentially took one big hit and parlayed it into an entire industry: restaurants/bars, merch, branded products, and now a whole frikkin resort!

I'm sure Spooky could make a decent run of this.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Tigger64.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-not-a-jimmy-buffett-pinball?tu=Tigger64 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.