Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 56 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 months ago by gac
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

There are 56 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 9 months ago
    Quoted from Harvester:

My issue is today’s conservative anti-glare glass is like Saran Wrap; thin, easy to poke holes in, bunches up on the fringes. Looks good if you don’t ask questions or look too closely.

Yes, but at least it is clear and solid. The liberal anti-glare glass has a blue tint to it, shatters easily, and the manual makes claims about the defects in conservative glass that actually apply to it.

#52 9 months ago
    Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Yes, but at least it is clear and solid. The liberal anti-glare glass has a blue tint to it, shatters easily, and the manual makes claims about the defects in conservative glass that actually apply to it.

My games have a mix of Invisiglass, Voodoo, Stern and JJP furnished anti-glare glass.

Not sure whether they qualify as "conservative" or "liberal" glass, but when it comes down to it, I'm happy with them all as they do the trick!

#53 9 months ago
    Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Not sure whether they qualify as "conservative" or "liberal" glass, but when it comes down to it, I'm happy with them all as they do the trick!

Just a running gag that was started innocently enough. I'm thinking that independent glass at this point is probably best!

#54 9 months ago
    Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Just a running gag that was started innocently enough. I'm thinking that independent glass at this point is probably best!

"Go ahead, throw your vote away..."

#55 9 months ago
    Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Lol. Yup, independent glass gives you options to potentially benefit from the better features of either spectrum.

#56 9 months ago
    Quoted from galore2112:

The by far clearest view is without a glass. It’s also cheap and can improve your score!!!

Todd Tuckey is one the best no glass players I’ve ever seen! World class player unless the machine is “junk”.

There are 56 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-non-glare-glass/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.