5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Cheddar
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

I have been watching the project pin forum and almost never see any project pins in California, or the west coast for that matter. I am considering moving 12 pins, mostly EM's, to California. Just wondering if there is a market for them out there.

#2 5 years ago
    Quoted from JethroP:

I have been watching the project pin forum and almost never see any project pins in California, or the west coast for that matter. I am considering moving 12 pins, mostly EM's, to California. Just wondering if there is a market for them out there.

There's a huge market for projects here. The community snaps them up so fast you never see them.
    What Em's you got? You might have them sold before you move them.

#3 5 years ago

Cali is thick with flippers....

#4 5 years ago

Are the games currently on Dayton (brother is there)? If so, what EMs do you have?

#5 5 years ago
    Quoted from cosmokramer:

Cali is thick with flippers....

That is an understatement!

#6 5 years ago

OK...well thanks for the feedback. Not sure which ones I am going to sell, but I'm thinking to move them all to Cali this summer. Moving from a 4 bedroom home to a two bedroom condo. What I don't have room for when I settle in I will sell. FYI, you can look up my collection on Pinside. I have a few favorites, but probably half of them will have to go.

#7 5 years ago
    Quoted from JethroP:

OK...well thanks for the feedback. Not sure which ones I am going to sell, but I'm thinking to move them all to Cali this summer. Moving from a 4 bedroom home to a two bedroom condo. What I don't have room for when I settle in I will sell. FYI, you can look up my collection on Pinside. I have a few favorites, but probably half of them will have to go.

I've always wanted a minizag

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.