• 66 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by rotordave
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider inhomearcades.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#39 9 years ago

It's easy, theme isn't anywhere near as good as the alternative options. Not saying game play isn't there, but the initial interest in any game is theme, this one doesn't have a good theme.

#58 9 years ago

8k is not the norm now. The majority of pins sold are stern pros and premiums, both well under that price and stern premiums are the full featured game. When you shop boutique it's going to be more expensive for the item your going to recieve, economies of scale in all facets of production and materials are the main reasons.

#62 9 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

Okay, I understand - we just disagree on how much an LCD adds to our personal enjoyment of the pinball machine. I wouldn't pay 20% more for a car just because it has a touch screen in the console showing me extra information about the songs as they play.

Not a good comparison. It's like saying you wouldn't pay 20% more for a car with nav, sunroof, and different trim line. Lcd and video integration changes a pinball machine, for some its food others its not important but it is not the minor change your suggesting.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider inhomearcades.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-no-love-for-wooly?tu=inhomearcades and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.