• 66 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by rotordave
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider YKpinballer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#46 9 years ago

I like the theme and don't like the price. Too many pre orders holding money for years and never delivering a pin. And then there's the NIB machines you receive being buggy and incomplete for years after that. Pre orders are dead and good riddance. Jjp jpop vonnie d Dutch pinball and skit b. only people I see ever doing a preorder again are spooky customers and word is they won't do preorders again anyway. Even stern releases crappy NIB and makes you wait years for code completion.

Add on top of that the advancements in pinball tech just coming into play with spike and LCD screens and whatever else. Best to hang onto your money or buy a used (complete) pin while you wait for the newer pins to get broken in by the operators.

#53 9 years ago
Quoted from FatAussieBogan:

I'm staggered people are saying 8k is pricey. Isn't that just where we are now? On par with TBL and a stern Le? Don't think its an accurate comparison to be citing stern pros.
Spooky 6k is pretty impressive and I be.ieve the best way for wooly to eventuate is for them to buy out/into riot. Alternatively pre sell to 5-10 distributors if that's at all possible.

8k means 11k to my door in Canadian dollars.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider YKpinballer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-no-love-for-wooly?tu=YKpinballer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.