• 66 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by rotordave
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
There are 106 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 9 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

I don't plan on buying 8k pins......any 8k pins. I won't say "never" because never is a long time and things change......like inflation. But for now I think 8k is stupid money on a pinball machine.....and I love pinball machines!

It's not the money that's the issue.....it's the cost.

Amen.

#102 9 years ago

I admire the creative effort that has gone into WOOLY, but I'm just not a big enough fan of its artwork or theme (or AMH's either for that matter) for it to compete with TBL for my limited funds.

#103 9 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

I admire the creative effort that has gone into WOOLY, but I'm just not a big enough fan of its artwork or theme (or AMH's either for that matter) for it to compete with TBL for my limited funds.

I'm the exact opposite, TBL looks like a snooze fest to me.

#104 9 years ago

No more pre-orders for me either. If the game gets made and if it's any good, I'll be the guy buying the depreciated HUO version the year after.

#105 9 years ago
Quoted from Matt_Rasmussen:

I'm the exact opposite, TBL looks like a snooze fest to me.

Ah well - that's why variety is nice. To each his own eh?

#106 9 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

And I think that's what a lot of the dudes on this forum forget ... Most guys don't have unlimited funds like some seem to do around here.

$8000 for WOOLY is a Twilight Zone and another pin (or two) to most guys. And that's it for the year.

$8000 will buy 3-4 second teir titles in the states, easily. There's been some great pins for $2000 on Pinside in the last few months.

That's what it comes down to for a lot of guys.

rd.

There are 106 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-no-love-for-wooly/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.