• Latest reply 9 months ago by Jkaping
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

9FF8E2DC-42E1-4268-9894-A18D44A85DDF.gif
01F1132E-166C-4068-8A8C-1685B90C60DF.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballaddicted.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 10 months ago
Quoted from pookycade:

TNMT seemed to have been launched with great fanfare and hype, and if one looks at the ratings they aren’t half bad. Despite this there seems to be an epidemic of people unloading their TNMTs at pretty discount prices almost immediately. Perhaps I am just being particularly attentive, but this doesn’t seem an isolated move at all. Seems even more than Stranger Things which was pretty much derided the moment it came out. Thoughts ? Too little room and too many new pins coming out ? I do ask this out of self interest since I may want to buy one and wonder if I am missing something.

Game is on the harder side. Ball times are short until you learn how to play the game and you need to be a player to properly enjoy the game. I think it is Borgs best design since TWD. For me, the game is a winner. I like to make my own mind up about a game after 300 or 400 games.

#84 10 months ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

You are funny, you are all over this thread crying about how people are insulting you and you’re opinion. My mildly over the top comparisons to teletubby and thomas were hyperbole (you can look that big word up) my overarching point was simply to state the painfully obvious point the theme is the problem before anyone even considers buying the game. A direct and to the point opinion as to why no love for TMNT. I’ll refrain from attacking your intellect and maturity, you are doing a fine job of demonstrating just why you like the theme in your posts.

Do you know how to use the ignore function? Works a treat for situations like this.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballaddicted.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside