Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

th_(resized).jpg
th.jpeg
kingsqueens.jpg
Metal.png
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rat_tomago.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#37 10 years ago
Quoted from AkumaZeto:

Em's are for cargp# ? old timers

If you don't have anything nice to say about EMs then GTFO!

#44 10 years ago
Quoted from Bribo13:

I am glad that there is little love for the EM machines. Look what ALL the love has done to the DMD and SS game prices . I am happy to collect and restore my EM machines in loveless anonymity. I hope that these great games stay under the radar for most of the collectors. Those of us that love and apprecheate this era of machines will continue to buy our $100.00 Projects .
All we need is for all of these knuckleheads that drove SS and Dmd prices up 3000% over the last 10 years to discover EM's
Keep the No Love coming.

+1!!!!!!! EM bubble broke in the late 90's. Lets keep it broken!

#64 10 years ago

Here is the analogy. Some people like 57 Chevys (Woodrails) Some people like 64 1/2 Mustangs (60's EMs) Some people like 76 Trans Ams (70's EMs) Some people like 79 Camaros (Early SS) Some people like 86's Monte Carlo SS's (80's SSs) Some people like 91 Mustang 5.0s (Alpha Numerics) And a huge majority of sports car drivers want a brand new retro '13 Camaro, Mustang, Charger, Challenger (DMDs)

Myself I want to drive the 76 Trans AM. 17 out of 20 want the brand new Camaro. Its just how it is. I like pop bumpers, vari-targets, kick out holes, roll-over lanes, simple chimes and bells, a "Special When Lit" red light and a knocker that scares the hell out of you because it knocks nice and loud and gets the adrenaline rushing. You can keep those ramp shots, annoying toys, call outs, annoying music, LEDS that blind you while playing, the annoying screech for a matched game. Most of all you can keep that annoying 5-7k NIB price tag and 5-15k++ used 90's WMS price tags. I can get a game room full of restored top choice EMs for the price of one MM or MB. Don't get me wrong I do like playing DMDs from time to time like MM,MB, ACDC. But the games that put a huge grin on my face from ear to ear even if I roll the score multiple times are the 60's and 70's EMs.

#66 10 years ago
Quoted from manitouguy:

here here rat, to each their own ... but i too most enjoy driving the '76 trans am (or maybe the early 70's mopars !! )
i am nervously and anxiously awaiting the arrival of a c37 and eldorado to add to my wedges

I am jealous! One of these days I will have a prime example of both a C-37 and a El Dorado in my collection. Post some pics of you with them drinking a cup of coffee. Hell we need more EM (unblanketing) getting excited posts about newest EM acquisition. I enjoyed the other pinsider's Joker Poker EM holy grail thread. I had to pick up my jaw off the counter when I was done looking at the pictures.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rat_tomago.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-no-love-for-number-2?tu=rat_tomago and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.