Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by skink91
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Just saying, for a licensed theme with lots of great artwork, toys and modes, why hasn't anyone picked this up?

#2 10 years ago

Hmmm, good point. Could be an excellent theme. Wonder if there are any plans for another movie?

#4 10 years ago

Hellboy is my favorite. LOVE IT. But I don't see it popular enough to be a pin game by Stern or JJP. Maybe one of the smaller up and comers like Skit-B or Dutch Pinball could make it their #2

#5 10 years ago

I'd love this. Not holding my breath, but if they did a Hellboy III....

#6 10 years ago

I want a Blade pin with a Whistler mode

#7 10 years ago

One issue is it seems the Hellboy trilogy won't ever be completed...which sucks. Great two movies.

#8 10 years ago

Good movies and I think it would work well for a pin.

#9 10 years ago

Personally thought it more entertaining than Iron Man or Spiderman......and better than IJ Crystal Skull

#10 10 years ago
    Quoted from volkdrive:

Personally thought it more entertaining than Iron Man or Spiderman......and better than IJ Crystal Skull

^^yes^^

#11 10 years ago
    Quoted from volkdrive:

I totally agree with you. I just wish they would finish the trilogy. I think the movies would generally be more respected if the series were to be completed and the full story told. They have it set up so well for a third one.

#12 10 years ago

Hellboy rocks and it would be a great theme for pinball.
    I also really like Watchmen and think it could be a great theme.

3 weeks later
    #13 10 years ago

Hellboy is one of my favorite movie series. Characters are great, script very cool, artwork is appealing, nice mix of scenery and weapons, very funny lines and then there are elevated powers. This would be as good a theme than almost every superhero's or xmen chosen or being considered. IM and SM are pretty good in their own right but Hellboy is a really fantastic choice. Now someone make it happen!

#14 10 years ago

If they can't do Hellboy, they could always shoot for Sons of Anarchy. Of course they killed off Hellboy in that one.

#15 10 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

One issue is it seems the Hellboy trilogy won't ever be completed...which sucks. Great two movies.

Aww, is that official?

#16 10 years ago

The animated movies have the same voice talent as the films, Pearlman and Blair etc.. Worth checking out.

#17 10 years ago

OH YA !!! Updated Jan 2 2014 IMDB.org

In mid 2012, Ron Perlman once again endured the 4-hour makeup routine required to transform him into Hellboy - not for a sequel or other acting job but to fulfill the Make-A-Wish request of a six-year-old boy named Zachary who has leukemia. Creature effects house Spectral Motion, who had worked on the two previous Hellboy films, applied Perlman's Hellboy makeup (and later, also made up Zachary as Hellboy as well), so that Zachary could spend the day hanging out with his favorite superhero. Guillermo del Toro was so touched by this event that it inspired him to start production on Hellboy 3.

5 years later
    #19 5 years ago

Why not now? New movie coming.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-no-hellboy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.