Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 49 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by jrpinball
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20160623-104732_(resized).png
    image-42_(resized).jpg
    #1 7 years ago

I recently purchased my first few 'newer' EMs (late 70s) that have DC pop bumpers and slings to make them more snappy, and it works really well, but they still have AC flippers, and I can't think of any reason why they'd skip those, since DC flippers are stronger and don't buzz when you hold them up. Does anyone know?

#2 7 years ago

There is such a thing as too strong. DC flippers can and do break plastics etc. It is a relatively trivial change to add a rectifier if you want to go down that road. I had this in a Big Indian I bought a few years back. It came that way, and it was too much. It actually peened to top arch and bent all the metal up. I pulled them out. A well rebuilt flipper is all you generally require. If you decide you need more, an orange or yellow dot will get you there.

#3 7 years ago
    Quoted from newmantjn:

There is such a thing as too strong. DC flippers can and do break plastics etc. It is a relatively trivial change to add a rectifier if you want to go down that road. I had this in a Big Indian I bought a few years back. It came that way, and it was too much. It actually peened to top arch and bent all the metal up. I pulled them out. A well rebuilt flipper is all you generally require. If you decide you need more, an orange or yellow dot will get you there.

But DC flippers are in SS games, with no other changes (that I'm aware of?). Even looking at early SS games (such as Freedom), where the identical SS version has DC flippers, but the EM doesn't, and the play is vastly different.

#4 7 years ago

I had yellow dots in a Big Indian I owned and they were way too much.

I've never felt the need for DC flippers in any game I've owned. I'm with Todd, too much.

#5 7 years ago

DC flippers in EMs do exist in some of the last Gottlieb EMs produced.

#6 7 years ago

Cleo

#7 7 years ago
    Quoted from zacaj:

But DC flippers are in SS games, with no other changes (that I'm aware of?). Even looking at early SS games (such as Freedom), where the identical SS version has DC flippers, but the EM doesn't, and the play is vastly different.

That has more to do with the machines being solid state. AC flippers can electronically be very noisy (as in there can send spikes back to the voltage source). They are supplied power from the same power source that the transistor driven solenoids are driven from (for the reason I gave, and it's cheaper to use the DC source than to have separate AC and DC power for solenoids). You don't want that noise running back to the filtered power source.

#8 7 years ago
    Quoted from girloveswaffles:

That has more to do with the machines being solid state. AC flippers can electronically be very noisy (as in there can send spikes back to the voltage source). They are supplied power from the same power source that the transistor driven solenoids are driven from (for the reason I gave, and it's cheaper to use the DC source than to have separate AC and DC power for solenoids). You don't want that noise running back to the filtered power source.

My intention was the opposite. If they already had a DC source in both and DC flippers play better, why wouldn't they use them? Unless, (in their opinion), AC flippers played better, and they were just too lazy to use AC on the models?

#9 7 years ago

AC is easier to deal with on coils because of the zero crossing capability.
    Switching "off" AC can be as simple as removing a gate voltage on an SCR. Also; if you switch off a relay at it's zero crossing point; you help extend the life of the contacts because the arcing between the points in minimized.

#11 7 years ago

Hit the Deck has DC flippers. 1978. So quiet!

#12 7 years ago

AC is cheaper, no extra parts.

#13 7 years ago
    Quoted from Dr_of_Style:

They already have the bridge rectifier, it's no more expensive either way

Quoted from Zitt:

AC is easier to deal with on coils because of the zero crossing capability.
    Switching "off" AC can be as simple as removing a gate voltage on an SCR. Also; if you switch off a relay at it's zero crossing point; you help extend the life of the contacts because the arcing between the points in minimized.

But SS machines use DC, not AC

#14 7 years ago
    Quoted from zacaj:

Technically; correct in that the power is DC in that it never goes negative; however,
    IS the power rectified AC? sure.
    If you look closely; most 80/90s SS machines have a full wave bridge. This still "crosses" zero because of the "off time" of the diodes. I'm fairly sure that the solenoid and lamp matrix Power rails do not have capacitors on them... which allows them to reach the "zero".

On the bally -35 cpus; there is a zero cross detection circuit which is tied to NMI of the cpu; it's at that IRQ where decisions are made to turn off lamps and solenoids.

#15 7 years ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

Technically; correct in that the power is DC in that it never goes negative; however,
    IS the power rectified AC? sure.
    If you look closely; most 80/90s SS machines have a full wave bridge. This still "crosses" zero because of the "off time" of the diodes. I'm fairly sure that the solenoid and lamp matrix Power rails do not have capacitors on them... which allows them to reach the "zero".
    On the bally -35 cpus; there is a zero cross detection circuit which is tied to NMI of the cpu; it's at that IRQ where decisions are made to turn off lamps and solenoids.

Completely beside the point. The question is why they didn't put bridge rectifier on the EMs. EMs do not have zero crossing detectors, so that technique can't help. Flippers aren't even cpu controlled on SS games anyway, so it doesn't affect that either.

#16 7 years ago

So, after refuting all the suggestions, the only one left is:
    "Just because"

#17 7 years ago
    Quoted from newmantjn:

So, after refuting all the suggestions, the only one left is:
    "Just because"

Every suggestion has been either factually inaccurate or 'this is why *I* don't add DC flippers'. I was just wondering if there was an actual, historical reason. I'd really hope there is, but it might have been lost with time.

#18 7 years ago
    Quoted from zacaj:

Every suggestion has been either factually inaccurate or 'this is why *I* don't add DC flippers'.

Actually, *that* is incorrect.
    The title of your post was "Why *no* DC flippers?" Your question is factually inaccurate, as evidenced by some games, like Hit the Deck and the EM version of Solar Ride.

You were very non-specific in your question, which as it turns out is more accurately stated as: 'Why didn't all the manufacturers, use DC flippers all the time, from the very first implementation of DC pop bumpers?' How can that possibly be answered with 100% accuracy? Then when people offered up ideas, you dismissed them as wrong if they didn't fit the answer 100% of the time.

DC flippers are stronger, that is a fact. They do break more things than AC. That is a fact. Perhaps they felt is wasn't worth it for the EM market to give that up, but changed their mind later. (that is a guess) Again, 3 (or more) companies, perhaps 3 different answers.

DC flippers did, in fact, use more parts than the AC counterparts. You focused on the rectifier, but in the Hit the Deck mentioned above, they used diodes on the DC flippers. Why? I have no idea, and I feel it wouldn't be required, but that is what they did. So your response is actually factually incorrect, there were more parts.

So, perhaps the answer is: "because they didn't all get around to it and had bigger fish to fry".

#19 7 years ago
    Quoted from newmantjn:

they used diodes on the DC flippers

Incorrect. EMs with DC bumpers don't use flyback diodes on the coils (or at least, none of the four games I have do). Flyback diodes are needed to protect the solid state components from voltage jumps.

Quoted from newmantjn:

The title of your post was "Why *no* DC flippers?" Your question is factually inaccurate, as evidenced by some games, like Hit the Deck and the EM version of Solar Ride.

True, I did learn that some games have them, however the no wasn't supposed to imply that anyway, and the majority of games don't so I think it still stands. Also, the fact that Gottlieb did eventually switch just makes questions of them being too powerful, etc even more unlikely, unless someone can point out changes Gottlieb made to counteract this problem (though as we can see on Bally games, at least, no changes were necessary)

Quoted from newmantjn:

You were very non-specific in your question, which as it turns out is more accurately stated as: 'Why didn't all the manufacturers, use DC flippers all the time, from the very first implementation of DC pop bumpers?' How can that possibly be answered with 100% accuracy? Then when people offered up ideas, you dismissed them as wrong if they didn't fit the answer 100% of the time.

I asked, if anyone *knew* why 'they' (the manufacturers) didn't include the flippers in the DC circuit. If anyone knew a reason why one manufacturer made that decision, for any length of time, that would satisfy me. While I appreciate people's input as to why *they* don't add them (which always boils down to strength or originality), and those are technically possibilities, I've given equally good reasons why the manufacturer probably wouldn't care about that. The rest of the responses I dismissed because they were demonstrably wrong, and a wrong response obviously could not be a reason. I'm not looking for biblical answer to every single bit of the question, but no one has given any possible answer that is in any way linked historically.

#20 7 years ago
    Quoted from zacaj:

Incorrect. EMs with DC bumpers don't use flyback diodes on the coils

Except, some do, and I just cited two examples. So, not incorrect. Some do, some don't.

#21 7 years ago
    Quoted from zacaj:

Incorrect. EMs with DC bumpers don't use flyback diodes on the coils (or at least, none of the four games I have do). Flyback diodes are needed to protect the solid state components from voltage jumps.

True, I did learn that some games have them, however the no wasn't supposed to imply that anyway, and the majority of games don't so I think it still stands. Also, the fact that Gottlieb did eventually switch just makes questions of them being too powerful, etc even more unlikely, unless someone can point out changes Gottlieb made to counteract this problem (though as we can see on Bally games, at least, no changes were necessary)

I asked, if anyone *knew* why 'they' (the manufacturers) didn't include the flippers in the DC circuit. If anyone knew a reason why one manufacturer made that decision, for any length of time, that would satisfy me. While I appreciate people's input as to why *they* don't add them (which always boils down to strength or originality), and those are technically possibilities, I've given equally good reasons why the manufacturer probably wouldn't care about that. The rest of the responses I dismissed because they were demonstrably wrong, and a wrong response obviously could not be a reason. I'm not looking for biblical answer to every single bit of the question, but no one has given any possible answer that is in any way linked historically.

image-42_(resized).jpgimage-42_(resized).jpg

Here's the underside of Neptune, the AAB of Hit the Deck. You can clearly see the diodes on the flipper coils.

As for us "satisfying" you on why manufacturers didn't use DC flippers, first nobody here is required to satisfy you, and second, given that EMs haven't been manufactured for 38 years, there's not a lot of people who are around now who were part of the decision making process at any of them to answer that question. They didn't do it. Just accept it as that's the way it was, and quit picking idiotic fights on here.

#22 7 years ago
    Quoted from zacaj:

True, I did learn that some games have them, however the no wasn't supposed to imply that anyway, and the majority of games don't so I think it still stands.

The majority of EM games had no DC at all. I hope that helps set your mind at ease.

If you want to know why Williams did not use DC flippers when they had DC pops and slings, Steve Kordek would be the man to ask. However, it's a few years too late for that.

#23 7 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

The majority of EM games had no DC at all. I hope that helps set your mind at ease.
    If you want to know why Williams did not use DC flippers when they had DC pops and slings, Steve Kordek would be the man to ask. However, it's a few years too late for that.

Or why, after using DC when he was at Genco, he went away from it for awhile at Williams until DC returned in the 70s.

You could go on and on with this. Bally used 50v in games for awhile, then they didn't. So did Williams. Why change?

#24 7 years ago
    Quoted from newmantjn:

So, not incorrect. Some do, some don't.

DC flippers don't *require* more components. Needing diodes is not a reason to not put on DC flippers, because you don't need them. It's a flimsy excuse anyway, because it's two diodes, but.

Quoted from EMsInKC:

first nobody here is required to satisfy you

And yet they're here in this thread. Nobody is *required* to give an answer; if you don't have the answer, don't make one up. If you want to throw an *idea* of why it *might* have been out there, go ahead, but if someone else points out why this suggestion doesn't make sense, well that's too bad. I haven't meant to come off as angry or anything when pointing out these problems, if I did I'm sorry about that, but if not I'm not sure where this animosity is coming from

Quoted from o-din:

I mean, of the games with any DC components. Obviously if you don't even have DC pops you won't bother with DC flippers. But there is a distinct few years where manufacturers thought it was worth it to put in DC pop bumpers and slings, and consciously chose not to extend that DC to the flippers.

That's exactly what I'm curious about, hence asking if anyone knew!

#25 7 years ago

To be honest, you've basically come off as a complete toolbag. You're taken a steaming dump on every idea that anyone has put out. Not really a good way to win friends, influence people, and get good answers.

The answer is, nobody really knows why they did what they did. It's only been pushing 40 years, many of the people in decision making positions back then are long gone and those that are still around are not likely reading this forum.

You ask people a question, then dump on them when they give an honest opinion of why this might have been the way it was. At this point, I doubt anyone really wants to answer your question on this any further.

#26 7 years ago
    Quoted from EMsInKC:

You're taken a steaming dump on every idea that anyone has put out.

Not sure where I did anything that wasn't simply pointing out errors, in completely neutral language. Maybe I should have put "Good idea, and thank you for posting, I really appreciate it, but" in front of every response? Or should I just have not pointed out these errors at all? Please, where is this 'steaming dump'? I'm trying not to be provocative, if somehow what I wrote, intending to not be at all aggressive or insulting turned out that way (in any post that wasn't in response to someone else doing so), I'd appreciate knowing so I can avoid accidentally upsetting people in the future.

#27 7 years ago

Here's my best guess then. Williams flippers were always very snappy. In fact some of the snappiest in the business. And flippers can send the ball further up the playfield than either pop bumpers or slingshots. So when they decided to increase playfield action (which is written on a sticker in the game) by adding DC rectifiers, they determined that the flippers did not need it. Or they probably would have gone ahead and done it.

#28 7 years ago

Can the OP please name the bleepin' game he's referring to!!! There were several EMs with DC flippers.
    If a manufacturer decided to design a game with DC flippers, they would obviously design the flipper coils to deliver an adequate, but not excessive amount of force to the pinball.
    My brother once owned a Gottlieb "Pro Pool" that had yellow dot flipper coils and was converted to DC flippers. Needless to say, the flippers could have driven the ball to the top of a 20' playfield, and as someone mentioned above, the top arch was heavily peened by the relentless hammering of the pinball. He put normal coils in it, and it is now reasonably controlled.

#29 7 years ago

Adding to my post above, the drop targets on the "Pro Pool" were in no danger of being broken though, because it was almost impossible to hit them with the flippers! Because they were so powerful, the flippers simply drove the ball straight up to the arch most of the time. If those "mods" weren't bastardizing the game, I don't know what!

#30 7 years ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

Can the OP please name the bleepin' game he's referring to!!!

It's probably a Williams from the mid 70s as they were the ones that went with DC pops and slings but not flippers. I forget what the first one was but I think they stuck with it until the end. As opposed to Gottlieb that fully rectified their playfield in some of their last few games.

Bally just threw 50 volts in there in the 70s and said here ya go!

#31 7 years ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

Can the OP please name the bleepin' game he's referring to!

It's not a single game. My Aztec/Spanish Eyes, Super Straight, and Black Jack, each from a different manufacturer, were what made me curious. Prior to buying them this year I didn't know any EMs had DC coils. Williams changed to DC pop bumpers in 1972, Bally in 76, Gottlieb in 78, and it makes a hell of a difference. I put some bridge rectifiers on my Surf Champ as an experiment, since the flippers were weak and I didn't have any parts handy to rebuild them, and the game played amazingly nicely. After removing them and completely rebuilding the flipper mechs, there's no comparision. DC on even the most worn, sticky flippers blows away new mechs, even more than DC pop bumpers blow away AC pop bumpers, to the point that I couldn't believe every manufacturer didn't jump on it to draw people to their games.

#32 7 years ago
    Quoted from zacaj:

DC flippers don't *require* more components.

Of course, that isn't what you originally said, right?

Here, let me remind you:

Quoted from Dr_of_Style:

Quoted from zacaj:

The semantics thing can go both ways. See how that works?

#33 7 years ago

Black Jack EM is a very rare game. I saw one recently at auction. I didn't know Bally was using DC coils in their EMs at that time.

#34 7 years ago
    Quoted from newmantjn:

Of course, that isn't what you originally said, right?
    Here, let me remind you:

The semantics thing can go both ways. See how that works?

I'm not 100% certain how to read this, so please correct my interpretation if I get it wrong. Dr of Style said that AC is cheaper, which I interpreted as referring to not needing a bridge rectifier, though they could have been referring to the ($0.10 ea) diodes. At the time, diodes had never been mentioned, and I, not aware that late Gottlieb EMs used DC flippers with diodes, assumed the former. Williams used DC pop bumpers for six years (72-78), without diodes, which is what I based my "not required" statement off of. Gottlieb used them, but neither of us knows why they did, maybe it helps something, or maybe they were just already putting them on their SS, or maybe something else?

You then quote me saying they already have the rectifier, but I'm not sure of your intention. Are you implying that saying DC doesn't require more components is incorrect, because it requires the bridge rectifier? If so, that's my mistake in writing, and I apologize for the misunderstanding: I meant that DC flippers don't require more components on games that already have DC pops. My intention was that this entire thread was only discussing EMs with at least some DC components, but I realize that the thread has wandered a bit..

Quoted from o-din:

Black Jack EM is a very rare game. I saw one recently at auction. I didn't know Bally was using DC coils in their EMs at that time.

I picked one up at Allentown last month, and was surprised to see the rectifier too, however it turns out that all Bally games that were released in both SS and EM versions had DC pop bumpers and slings (Freedom, their first SS/EM, has them too). I have a friend with an EM Freedom, and another with the SS, which is when I first noticed the extreme difference in play

#35 7 years ago

Seriously, what the actual F***?!?

You've been snippy towards all answers. but this last one takes the cake:

Quoted from zacaj:

You then quote me saying they already have the rectifier, but I'm not sure of your intention. Are you implying that saying DC doesn't require more components is incorrect, because it requires the bridge rectifier? If so, that's my mistake in writing, and I apologize for the misunderstanding: I meant that DC flippers don't require more components on games that already have DC pops. My intention was that this entire thread was only discussing EMs with at least some DC components, but I realize that the thread has wandered a bit..

Instead of just saying "I meant games with DC pop-bumpers" you turned it into a lecture.

Several people have given you valid answers, but instead of clarifying what you meant, or just saying out right you don't understand, you come back with:

Quoted from zacaj:

Quoted from zacaj:

Quoted from zacaj:

DC flippers don't *require* more components. Needing diodes is not a reason to not put on DC flippers, because you don't need them. It's a flimsy excuse anyway, because it's two diodes, but.

And yet they're here in this thread. Nobody is *required* to give an answer; if you don't have the answer, don't make one up. If you want to throw an *idea* of why it *might* have been out there, go ahead, but if someone else points out why this suggestion doesn't make sense, well that's too bad. I haven't meant to come off as angry or anything when pointing out these problems, if I did I'm sorry about that, but if not I'm not sure where this animosity is coming from

I mean, of the games with any DC components. Obviously if you don't even have DC pops you won't bother with DC flippers. But there is a distinct few years where manufacturers thought it was worth it to put in DC pop bumpers and slings, and consciously chose not to extend that DC to the flippers.

Quoted from zacaj:

You seem to want to argue ANY answer you get. I can just see the mods stepping in to shut this down.

#36 7 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

It's probably a Williams from the mid 70s as they were the ones that went with DC pops and slings but not flippers. I forget what the first one was but I think they stuck with it until the end. As opposed to Gottlieb that fully rectified their playfield in some of their last few games.
    Bally just threw 50 volts in there in the 70s and said here ya go!

Bally had 50v games in the 60s too o-din. I own one of them. It plays fast.

#37 7 years ago
    Quoted from EMsInKC:

Bally had 50v games in the 60s too o-din

Quoting you because it is easier than going back and quoting o-din - I might know this one!

Bally used 50V to make things easier on the manufacturing and maintenance side (for operators) since their bingos were primarily 50V. Bingos were the big money-makers, so why retool everything to use 24V just for those silly flipper games?

Many of the bingo assemblies were ported back to the flipper games made after 1963 (when Bally started making flipper games again), and they started thinking about modular playfield assemblies and the like. Operators wouldn't need a second set of fuses or a special flipper tech vs. their normal (usually highly skilled) bingo techs.

Not germane to the conversation about why not DC flippers, but there you go.

#38 7 years ago

Pinside why so negative?
    Did anyone actually read what the ops initial questions were?

Basically this post,

Quoted from zacaj:

Every suggestion has been either factually inaccurate or 'this is why *I* don't add DC flippers'. I was just wondering if there was an actual, historical reason. I'd really hope there is, but it might have been lost with time.

Turned to this post in under 25 responses.

Quoted from EMsInKC:

To be honest, you've basically come off as a complete toolbag. You're taken a steaming dump on every idea that anyone has put out. Not really a good way to win friends, influence people, and get good answers.
    The answer is, nobody really knows why they did what they did. It's only been pushing 40 years, many of the people in decision making positions back then are long gone and those that are still around are not likely reading this forum.
    You ask people a question, then dump on them when they give an honest opinion of why this might have been the way it was. At this point, I doubt anyone really wants to answer your question on this any further.

Well done. I didn't think it possible in a EM Thread.

I actually clicked on this post to see if someone actually knew why. And maybe I could learn something new.

But now drained.
    But before I drained it I took this pic of the results of me reading it.

Screenshot_20160623-104732_(resized).pngScreenshot_20160623-104732_(resized).png

#39 7 years ago
    Quoted from EMsInKC:

Bally had 50v games in the 60s too o-din. I own one of them. It plays fast.

Yep. Capersville is 50 volts. All my 50s Williams games are 50 volts too (actually 54), and have some of the snappiest action of them all.

#40 7 years ago

One more thing to consider is how flipper coils are different than other coils in the game.
    1. They are higher power and thus lower resistance than other coils.
    2. They are triggered by the user vs. the ball.
    Normally you have coils firing one-at-a-time as the ball hits pop bumpers and sling shots. Flippers can fire at any time, which means you can have two flipper coils and a playfield coil energized simultaneously.

This leads to a design point that has to handle significantly more current once you add the flippers to the DC power. High-current diodes and bridges are common today, but I suspect they were quite expensive back in the 1970s. (Anyone still have an old electronic catalog to check?)

#41 7 years ago
    Quoted from KerryImming:

One more thing to consider is how flipper coils are different than other coils in the game.
    1. They are higher power and thus lower resistance than other coils.
    2. They are triggered by the user vs. the ball.
    Normally you have coils firing one-at-a-time as the ball hits pop bumpers and sling shots. Flippers can fire at any time, which means you can have two flipper coils and a playfield coil energized simultaneously.
    This leads to a design point that has to handle significantly more current once you add the flippers to the DC power. High-current diodes and bridges are common today, but I suspect they were quite expensive back in the 1970s. (Anyone still have an old electronic catalog to check?)

Ooh, that's quite possible. On my Williams/Sonic games, the DC components have a separate 10A fuse, and on my Bally, it's only 5A (I'm curious as hell why they're fused differently since they do exactly the same thing). On my SS Hot Tip, the flippers have a dedicated 10A fuse, which means they'd certainly be doubling the load, and that might have been too much for a 1970s bridge rectifier to handle. It still surprises me that they wouldn't think it was worth a second rectifier, but this would support the 'costs more' argument

#42 7 years ago
    Quoted from zacaj:

On my Williams/Sonic games, the DC components have a separate 10A fuse, and on my Bally, it's only 5A (I'm curious as hell why they're fused differently since they do exactly the same thing).

I may be wrong, but I believe the Bally is running twice the voltage of the other two. That all figures in when they are fusing games.

#43 7 years ago

Two thought come to mind.

They where Tesla fans!

And

#44 7 years ago
    Quoted from erak:

Pinside why so negative?
    Did anyone actually read what the ops initial questions were?
    Basically this post,

Turned to this post in under 25 responses.

Well done. I didn't think it possible in a EM Thread.
    I actually clicked on this post to see if someone actually knew why. And maybe I could learn something new.
    But now drained.
    But before I drained it I took this pic of the results of me reading it.

Well I'm glad you're not ignoring me!

#45 7 years ago

You're the only one left JR.

#46 7 years ago

Well; JR is being ignored in this thread because he drained it. :S
    Maybe he should make a more significant donation to Pinside as his ignore list appears to be a mile long... that much data costs pinside more than the average user in network and cpu bandwidth.

Not sure what *I* did to be ignored; but his loss IMHO.

#47 7 years ago

Drained it? Did no such thing. Anyone wants to ignore me, so be it. No skin off my nuggets! Mr. Zitt, I wonder how you're privy to such information.

#48 7 years ago

I was refering to Erak... not you ... in his "ignored" post; he stated he drained it after that post.

#49 7 years ago

OK, no problem.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-no-dc-flippers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.