Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 35 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by PinMonk
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pipes.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 4 years ago

If you think the playfield is crap now, chances are it’ll still be crap a year from now. It won’t matter how many code updates they throw at it.
    Brian Eddy can do better than this. He’s working for the wrong company.

#16 4 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

Sorry Pipes but thats real stupid. Kieth put out Maiden and JP both are amazing pins. Why would Brian be held back and how is it everyone knows right away the games sucks. I mean the theme does nothing for me at all and I have no interest in owning SThings but a year from now it could be greatness, how many times has that happened?

It seems like Stern puts just a little more in one game every year just so an argument like yours has a leg to stand on. A few standups, pops and a couple of ramps....voila, Elvira, BKSOR and STH...all sparse and boring. Code doesn’t fix that. Anyone could design those layouts...literally anyone. It doesn’t take a professional pinball designer to design the majority of Sterns games. Anybody working on the factory floor could do at least as much. They’re not all duds and I‘m looking forward to their one good game for this year. It hasn’t happened yet that’s for sure.

#18 4 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Stern should invest in a psychological trauma hotline so people can call in with stuff like this. They owe it to the community.

I thought Chas was already handling that.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pipes.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-my-first-nib-didn-t-happen-a-serious-message-for-stern?tu=pipes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.