Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 233 posts
  • 97 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Spencer
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1013623_10152771534073893_3852574372951996401_n.jpg
    image.jpg
    015.JPG
    014.JPG
    013.JPG
    012.JPG
    011.JPG
    010.JPG
    009.JPG
    008.JPG
    002.JPG
    001.JPG
    image-729.jpg
    image.jpg
    DSCN3210.JPG
    DSCN3207.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gorno.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#87 9 years ago

I love Marco's selection, but I regularly cancel orders when I get to the shipping screen. I just hate paying 30-50% of an orders worth in shipping. Drives me nuts. They need to find better options.

#112 9 years ago
    Quoted from dgpinball:

Pretty simple really, some companies look at shipping as another revenue generator, some look at it as a revenue neutral service to the customer, up to you to choose which model you support.

Isn't that the truth. In Marco's case; they definitely aren't losing any money. Just a shame that they send the work to a second party to even further gouge the consumers. Shows how much they care about their international customers... and next door neighbours.

#115 9 years ago
    Quoted from SadSack:

If you don't like it, start your own pinball parts distribution business. As I said before, there seems to be plenty of demand.

If only this was an option. It would be nice if someone did... that's for sure.

1 month later
    #197 9 years ago
    Quoted from YKpinballer:

The only people worse than Marco for shipping are Starburst and they're shipping within Canada.
    Was trying to order 5 shooter sleeves... $5 for the sleeves, 30 bucks shipping. LOL

Starburst does have ridiculous prices. They need cheaper shipping options within Canada.

2 months later
    #223 8 years ago

Put together a order yesterday. It totalled approximately $200 USD and shipping was quoted $100 for the cheapest option. Order cancelled. What a joke. I can only imagine what it would cost to ship big stuff like playfield glass.

#232 8 years ago
    Quoted from Triumvirat73:

Shipping rates from Starburst are just as bad. In my experience anyways...

Same here. The local pick up would be nice though.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gorno.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-marco-specialities-is-ruining-it-for-international-customers?tu=gorno and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.