4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 233 posts
  • 97 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Spencer
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 25 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

1013623_10152771534073893_3852574372951996401_n.jpg
    image.jpg
    015.JPG
    014.JPG
    013.JPG
    012.JPG
    011.JPG
    010.JPG
    009.JPG
    008.JPG
    002.JPG
    001.JPG
    image-729.jpg
    image.jpg
    DSCN3210.JPG
    DSCN3207.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beatmaster.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#58 4 years ago

yeah crazy shipping price since they do business with iglobalstores mafia, that's 2 year+ ago and that was the last time i did business with marco.

unfortunalety all pinball suppliers have crazy shipping rates for canada, just placed an order today from a well known place, a $67 order, lowest shipping rate $37 with usps. it's just crazy!

similar things in england will cost me $15 for shipping and probably twice as fast to get here.

i buy everywhere around the world and usps/business have the highest shipping rates and they don't really care... at all.

#61 4 years ago

and at some point if you add another part in the basket, let's say a $2 part (a flipper button for example) the shipping rate will jump another $5, yeah that flipper button is heavy as hell....

#75 4 years ago

last time i ordered from curly, it was a playfield piece of plastic, fits in a regular bubble envelope, it cost him about $4 to ship it to me, $2.75 to ship it from usps (stamp was on it) and the bubble envelope and took him about 2 min.
    he charged me $19, took about 10 days to get here.

that's where the money is, shipping and handling.

#103 4 years ago

a canadian supplier is not the solution for a good shipping rate.

example; to ship a box with less than 250 grams, 8'' x 8'' x 8'' will cost you close to $16+ from cost to cost in canada, go above that, your doom.

same thing from the us to canada cost will cost less than $10 for the same service but a business (not everyone, but almost) will charge you twice that if not 3 times that, that's where they make money and of course if they use paypal to give you an estimate on shipping, it's worst because they also want to make a cut.

#107 4 years ago
    Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

An LED kit from PinballBulbs.com costs $10 to ship, the same size box with Marco or BAA costs $36. A big order at Mezel Mods in a big box costs $10 to ship, the same box from Marco or BAA between $40 and $50, go fig how can Mezel Mods and PinballBulbs offer such good rates

yeah, mezel, pinball bulb, comet pinball, pinball resource and a few others have very good shipping rates.

#126 4 years ago
    Quoted from SadSack:

The US market is plenty big enough for me. I am not counting on export to have a future. I'm sorry if this offends you, but seriously, I have enough problems with US customers not to exacerbate my suffering with cultural and language differences. Simply look how this thread demonstrates an attitude of foreign entitlement. Let's face it, you guys just aren't the best customers. Many of us in the US have learned this. Many more will learn it.

and i guess everything you have, eat and sale are from the us?
    please let us know what is your company and what you sale.

#133 4 years ago
    Quoted from SadSack:

The US market is plenty big enough for me. I am not counting on export to have a future. I'm sorry if this offends you, but seriously, I have enough problems with US customers not to exacerbate my suffering with cultural and language differences. Simply look how this thread demonstrates an attitude of foreign entitlement. Let's face it, you guys just aren't the best customers. Many of us in the US have learned this. Many more will learn it.

Quoted from ccotenj:

not a retailer, but do sell stuff occasionally...
    i pretty much basically refuse to ship internationally, not just due to the added costs, but due to the added effort... it isn't worth it...

and those are some of the reasons why we don't see changes, fortunately, not everyone is like that!

#139 4 years ago

i never paid for insurance...

and when i ship something i have the option to add it or not.

1 week later
    #185 4 years ago

looks like santa had too much drinks about 3 weeks ago.

1 month later
    #220 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinballophobe:

http://www.pinballcenter.eu/cms/front_content.php?changelang=2
    Has anyone ordered from these guys?
    I put in the shopping cart
    - Star Trek rubber rings
    - coil stop
    - 6 pinballs
    And the shipping to edmonton Alberta Canada was 11 euros.
    I didn't actually buy anything. Just checking on the prices and the shipping

yes i did a few times, shipping price is very reasonable and it's on the other side of the atlantic, go figure.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 5,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Lighting - Interactive
    TheDudeMods
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 2.50
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 44.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 24.25
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    The MOD Couple
    $ 46.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 39.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 2.50
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 249.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Tilttopper
    $ 25.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Filament Printing
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 134.99
    Playfield - Plastics
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 10,999.00
    Electronics
    nvram.weebly.com
    $ 209.99
    $ 9,995.00
    Pinball Machine
    Flip N Out Pinball
    $ 89.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beatmaster.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside