Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 233 posts
  • 97 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Spencer
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1013623_10152771534073893_3852574372951996401_n.jpg
    image.jpg
    015.JPG
    014.JPG
    013.JPG
    012.JPG
    011.JPG
    010.JPG
    009.JPG
    008.JPG
    002.JPG
    001.JPG
    image-729.jpg
    image.jpg
    DSCN3210.JPG
    DSCN3207.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider atomicboy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#66 9 years ago
    Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

Yeah Marco sucks for shipping costs. So does Bay Area Amusements, they are just as bad or worse then Marco for international shipping. It's too bad to because they have everything.

Marco is 10 times worse than BAA. Marco charges customs, delivery, TP fees for this TP company, all kinds of crap, it usually totals for us about another 50% of the cost of what we ordered.

Answer? If you can only get there, order it through Playdium, they have a slight markup from Marco's price, and the delivery to you within Canada is very little.

HINT - LSOG for shipping to Canada is OUTSTANDING! Curly gets a lot of rare stuff too, and I'm always surprised how much of what I need he has. Extremely large and pricey orders have very low shipping to us, and how he does it, I have never been dinged once for HST when it arrives.

The only draw back is despite emailing him to confirm his stock, given this issue in the past prior to ordering, every order I put through always inevitably comes with a "when didn't end up having this part in stock, here's your refund".

#71 9 years ago
    Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

I order from BAA all the time and all I know is a little Walkman size box costs me about $40 in shipping charges. Their customer service is great though. What is the website for this Curly person? I'd like to give him a try. If it is PBR I've tried them, I emailed the guy for a Volcano mini playfield and he never bothered responding to my emails.

Shipping is always costly if you only have a small order. Most places to Canada are the same there, there is a minimum $30 it seems from US to states, given their options. Ironic, as people sending me parts from the states, large ones at times, have been as cheap as sending them within either country.

Again, for any small orders, the no-brainer way is SB IMO.

As for Curly - http://www.littleshopofgames.com/

2 weeks later
    #184 9 years ago

Just order through Starburst.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider atomicboy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-marco-specialities-is-ruining-it-for-international-customers?tu=atomicboy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.