Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 253 posts
  • 95 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by chessiv
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

hot-chicks-texhoma.jpg
    243918.gif
    time v science.jpg
    thread_direction_max600.gif
    image-713.jpg
    ROADHOUSE!.jpeg
    IMAG3378.jpg
    IMAG3560.jpg
    image.jpg
    images-1.jpeg
    image.jpg
    bogart.jpg
    images.jpg
    image.jpg
    simpsons-mob.jpg
    200_s.gif
    There are 253 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.
    #151 9 years ago
    Quoted from chessiv:

Some mental midget probably said something that wasn't true about your wife. Walk away and be thankful you're the better man. Fighting to stop an aggressor is about the only good reason to ever fight IMO. There is no winner in a fist fight over words.

We were in line at a movie theater. Guy bumps up against my wife. Says oops. I think nuthin of it. Then he does it again. He's chuckling now and so are his two buddies. I glare him off. 5 minutes goes by and he says to his bud: love to get in this movie but this stupid bitch is in my way. They have a laugh. I turn around, he steps forward and says 'what?'

I give him my fabulous right hook. There's lots of blood, guy drops like a stone. I look at his two friends and say 'Next.' Straight faced. Could hear a pin drop in that lobby. Suddenly they didn't want any trouble. I apologized to everyone and we left. I got 6 stitches from his upper teeth and nose bone. He got a life lesson. Never did see that movie.

#152 9 years ago
    Quoted from underlord:

We were in line at a movie theater. Guy bumps up against my wife. Says oops. I think nuthin of it. Then he does it again. He's chuckling now and so are his two buddies. I glare him off. 5 minutes goes by and he says to his bud: love to get in this movie but this stupid bitch is in my way. They have a laugh. I turn around, he steps forward and says 'what?'
    I give him my fabulous right hook. There's lots of blood, guy drops like a stone. I look at his two friends and say 'Next.' Straight faced. Could hear a pin drop in that lobby. Suddenly they didn't want any trouble. I apologized to everyone and we left. I got 6 stitches from his upper teeth and nose bone. He got a life lesson. Never did see that movie.

"What do you tell a guy with a fat lip? Nothing. He's already been told!"

#153 9 years ago

Since everyone has me on mute, I can say whatever the F*** I want!

#154 9 years ago
    Quoted from underlord:

Ok, I'll give you that one I never thought of you as a bruiser.

#155 9 years ago
    Quoted from chessiv:

Ok, I'll give you that one I never thought of you as a bruiser.

Used to be. Those days are over. I use my hands to fix cars and try to make folks lives easier if I can. And the occasional pin restoration.

Fighting can be addictive.

#156 9 years ago
    Quoted from NPO:

If Pinside had as much tech discussion as it does drama/people picking a fight/WOZ hate/Stern hate/LED threads, no member on here would ever have a machine down.

Pinside has a ton of tech discussion. I agree, it isn't the primary thing (drama is number one), but it is there every day. A bunch of helpful people lending a hand.

#157 9 years ago
    Quoted from DaveH:

Pinside has a ton of tech discussion. I agree, it isn't the primary thing (drama is number one), but it is there every day. A bunch of helpful people lending a hand.

I got PLENTY of questions over at the BSD thread if you want to help ....

#158 9 years ago
    Quoted from underlord:

Lucky you didn't get a prison sentence for assault. Are people actually impressed with this kind of barbaric behavior? If I call you a baboon, are you going to hit me?

#159 9 years ago
    Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Lucky you didn't get a prison sentence for assault. Are people actually impressed with this kind of barbaric behavior? If I call you a baboon, are you going to hit me?

No. I hit you, if you call my wife a baboon though. Seriously though....I do not condone violence, but when it comes to a mans family, I understand.

#161 9 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

what movie was it?

My guess is Planet Of The Apes.

#162 9 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

what movie was it?

ROADHOUSE!.jpegROADHOUSE!.jpeg
    #163 9 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

what movie was it?

Street fighter

#164 9 years ago
    Quoted from NPO:

I got PLENTY of questions over at the BSD thread if you want to help ....

Tried to answer what I could for you. And if you need any pictures send me a PM. I can't do them tonight, but I'll be around my BSD tomorrow.

#165 9 years ago

You married? Have kids? If they were threatened would you cower and run away? Just curious, I'm personally not impressed with violence, but there is a time and place for immediate action. Was this the time and place, I have no idea, I wasn't there, I couldn't sense the feeling of the scene at the time but from the description it sounds like there was physical and verbal 'abuse' done to his wife.

But one thing I know for sure, you're good at judging people for something you have no idea about.

#166 9 years ago
    Quoted from Matt_Rasmussen:

You married? Have kids? If they were threatened would you cower and run away? Just curious, I'm personally not impressed with violence, but there is a time and place for immediate action. Was this the time and place, I have no idea, I wasn't there, I couldn't sense the feeling of the scene at the time but from the description it sounds like there was physical and verbal 'abuse' done to his wife.
    But one thing I know for sure, you're good at judging people for something you have no idea about.

nobody was threatening anyone. dude punched a guy in the face for a rude comment. he's lucky he wasn't charged with assault.

#167 9 years ago

Yeah, the way he wrote the story himself, he sounds like the instigator.

Way to take care of your family, risking being away from them for an extended period of time, unable to provide for them, and getting a felon quality job upon release. Just brilliant.

We live in a supposedly civilized society. The author Sam Harris, with more fight training than just about anyone here I'd wager, himself says that the only smart response to threatened violence is to get the hell out of there if possible.

This apelike macho posturing bullshit often gets people killed. Knock someone out, they fall and break their neck or something, hello murder! Evolve, people.

#168 9 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

nobody was threatening anyone.

Guy bumped into his wife twice. Second one for sure wasn't an accident.

I wasn't there and didn't witness it, but from the description, the guy doing the bumping and then made the comment, was escalating the situation.

That is a tough call. You can take your wife and leave, but too often in a situation like that, then the guy and his buddies follow you. Then you get involved in a street fight with a few guys.

I hope no one gets in a situation like that. Because you won't know what will happen, or even what you will do, until it is over.

LTG : )™

#169 9 years ago

Sometimes in your life you have to do what has to be done. He could have run away and dealt with that night all his life. Who knows the next night that ahole may have done worse to some woman. So we can make up scenarios about death or how he got a jerk to stop physically assaulting woman. Bumping her was physical and uncalled for.
    In the Meantime he did what seemed right for the attack being brought on and he and his wife now feel safe in their lives vs scared.

Quoted from pezpunk:

nobody was threatening anyone.

Sorry bumping in to someone is crossing physical barriers. It was clear they were doing it on purpose since it happened again. Thats also sexually harassing her.

This will get debated forever and there is no win but on my part kudos for defending your self and your wife.

#170 9 years ago
    Quoted from underlord:

I could see myself in the same situation, my job has burnt what little fuse I had to a crisp, I have zero patience for absolute stupity and disrespectful behavior. The issue these days is if you do commit that act and get caught, misdemeanor assault. ..you break any part of him...felony assualt. On top of that you will have legal fees, potential loss of employment, then civil lawsuit to come and possible jail time/community service/criminal record etc... What you have to do in that situation is have him swing first, then its self defense . Don't forget some idiot will probably have it on video too..

O, and nose bone? Teeth maybe... I have been in many fights over the years along with being assaulted many times I have lost count....never solves anything.

And back to the OP...This is just the way things are now, we just have to try and ignore the idiots (I keep telling myself that anyway ). Welcome to the internet sad to say...

#171 9 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

nobody was threatening anyone. dude punched a guy in the face for a rude comment. he's lucky he wasn't charged with assault.

Charged with assault? In Florida, it would have been legal to get off the floor and shoot him. Self defense. The problem with any assault is you don't know who you are dealing with (and where it will end up). Death & rape are just 2 of the possibilities when you throw the first punch. Shit, doesn't even have to be a punch...how about the young guy in Florida who threw popcorn @ an off duty police officer? The dudes dead and the police officer will likely be in jail for a long time.

#172 9 years ago

I'm a police officer. I've made tons of arrests and written countless reports. I don't get a kick out of arresting people. Someone has to truly deserve to go to jail before those metal bracelets go on.

I also train in Krav Maga for my own self defense.

The scenario above in the theater.....tough call for the scene officer. It's a good thing he left the theater. As a man, as a husband and father, I can totally sympathize with wanting to beat the shit out of some ass who insults your wife and came forward towards you with his two buddies behind him. Sucks because given all the facts, if the husband is still on the scene, he's probably getting a ride to jail. Id prob be so conflicted, Id make my Sgt tell me to make the arrest. I'd truly be that conflicted. Law is the law though. It's a different world than a couple of decades ago. It's a very sensitive world and super litigious.

It's all about who was the aggressor, what do unbiased witnesses say, injuries to both parties, the versions the two parties give. Lots of facts to take in. If the husband can say that he was in physical fear for himself and wife because there were three of them and one had already pushed his wife several times as well as verbally insulted her well that's different. But he wasn't backed into a corner, he could have left. Words won't usually wind you up in jail unless they are threats though.

So jerk bumps his wife twice and then makes his comment, husband could have left theater and called for a patrol car and taken a report right there. No arrest would have been made because it was a misdemeanor offense not occurring in the officers presence. But an arrest warrant could be issued after a detective reviewed the report and spoke to the victim.

Jerks are bothering you and yours, alert the movie staff. Get a refund. F those jerks. WAY easier said than done though. You don't want to appear weak. You want to stand up for your wife. I get it.

You have so much to lose putting your hands on some idiot. You could lose your freedom, job, tons of money, spending time dealing with probation officers, you name it.

Days of duels and men settling issues out back and once the fight is over, it's over is well....over. Even if you were right, no question beating his ass after he swung first, he could still try and sue you for civil/medical damages and maybe win. Just be careful. Be smart.

I would try and do my best writing to arrest the jerk for simple assaulting the wife before getting knocked the F out. If the husband had to go, I'd make the jerk go too. Maybe he'd beat the charge but he wouldn't beat that ride.

#173 9 years ago

Grinder, I really respect your well thought out response. You show both sides of the argument and give equal thought to each side.

HOWEVER.....

There really....REALLY...needs to be a "You started this shit" clause in our law. I am so beyond frustrated that people cannot defend themselves anymore. It's not right. It sucks we have spineless people in power that twist the law around and make it to where bad guys get good things and good people have bad things happen to them. Not right - not fair - totally backasswards.

People need to be allowed to defend themselves. People need to be able to - within reason - defend themselves when being provoked. He knocked that jerk out; his buddies knew to back off - all of a sudden it wasn't too funny anymore. He left the instigator alone after the instigator had been neutralized; the situation was handled. Guarantee you that guy will think twice about messing with people after that.

Hats off to him for standing up to jerks and defending himself and his wife's honor.

#174 9 years ago
    Quoted from NPO:

People need to be allowed to defend themselves. People need to be able to - within reason - defend themselves when being provoked.

was he defending, or escalating, though? i mean heck, if the other guy had happened to have been packing heat in Florida, he probably would have been within his legal rights to shoot him dead -- self defense is an easy case to make if your nose is gushing blood. i don't think it's spineless to take the high road and not resort to violence. in fact when tempers flare, it takes a lot more strength in my opinion.

#175 9 years ago

Totally agree. It's not right. It's not fair. It's far from perfect. It's frustrating as hell for me too. The jerk got exactly what was coming to him in my opinion. The jerk is a bully, pure and simple. Someone stood up to him and maybe he will think twice picking on other people the next time. The law tries to protect everyone and that includes the jerks and bullies unfortunately.

You think that's crazy? You should read the rules of engagement for our military. I spent a year in Iraq when the war started. We fight our conflicts with hands tied behind our back, and such scrutiny is placed on when we pulled the trigger by our own people (can't fire unless fired upon first). Totally off subject though sorry.

I wish it was a matter of common sense. I pull up, get all the facts from all parties. "Oh so this jerk go knocked out for harassing this couple for no reason? Ok. Carry on. Car 203 in service no report." Man that would be nice but it's not reality.

#176 9 years ago

It's true. It takes a bigger man to walk away.

#177 9 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

was he defending, or escalating, though? i mean heck, if the other guy had happened to have been packing heat in Florida, he probably would have been within his legal rights to shoot him dead -- self defense is an easy case to make if your nose is gushing blood. i don't think it's spineless to take the high road and not resort to violence. in fact when tempers flare that takes a lot more strength in my opinion.

The guy bumped the wife 2x and called her a bitch to his friends. This was not innocent. This was deliberate, and he knew what he was doing. Hopefully, he'd remember to tell the police what he was doing and saying to his buddies right BEFORE he got punched in the face.

Now, if this had been a movie, we'd all cheer the protagonist on - BUT - it's real life - so nope. Bad man...bad bad bad.

Sure, I wasn't there. I may be reading into it how I would if I had been there. No need to call people names. No need to purposefully disturb people by physically bumping into them repeatedly.

There are more rules and stipulations to pulling a firearm in Florida. To keep this from going political, I'll leave it at that.

You and I both know how difficult it is to walk away from a fight. Last one I was in was 1993. No argument there - sometimes it is VERY difficult.

#178 9 years ago

Anybody want to hear my made up story about when I kicked some dude's ass at the snack bar?

It's thought-provoking and will engender healthy debate.

#179 9 years ago
    Quoted from Grinder901:

Totally agree. It's not right. It's not fair. It's far from perfect. It's frustrating as hell for me too. The jerk got exactly what was coming to him in my opinion. The jerk is a bully, pure and simple. Someone stood up to him and maybe he will think twice picking on other people the next time. The law tries to protect everyone and that includes the jerks and bullies unfortunately.
    You think that's crazy? You should read the rules of engagement for our military. I spent a year in Iraq when the war started. We fight our conflicts with hands tied behind our back, and such scrutiny is placed on when we pulled the trigger by our own people (can't fire unless fired upon first). Totally off subject though sorry.
    I wish it was a matter of common sense. I pull up, get all the facts from all parties. "Oh so this jerk go knocked out for harassing this couple for no reason? Ok. Carry on. Car 203 in service no report." Man that would be nice but it's not reality.

Active duty 5 years this August 9th on this side of the pond at WP AFB, Dayton, Ohio.

I despise the rules of engagement you guys downrange have to follow. You basically have no choice but to get shot in the face before you can fire back, and for that, I am sorry.

Thank you for serving us. We serve the people, not the politicians.

#180 9 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Anybody want to hear my made up story about when I kicked some dude's ass at the snack bar?

Hahahaha! And I'm really a bathroom attendant. I just like getting thumbs ups.

#181 9 years ago
    Quoted from Grinder901:

It's true. It takes a bigger man to walk away.

And women. I know my wife would discourage any physical confrontation and encourage simply walking away (assuming we weren't cornered, obviously). Especially if you don't know the jerks...you never know what's motivating them.

#182 9 years ago
    Quoted from snaroff:

And women. I know my wife would discourage any physical confrontation and encourage simply walking away (assuming we weren't cornered, obviously). Especially if you don't know the jerks...you never know what's motivating them.

Sad thing is my wife wouldnt understand any of that and would prob make several stupid comments later not comprehending all that me beating up/choking out some idiot would do to us. Nevermind if the news got a hold of it but good bye job, good bye a ton of stuff. Hell prob several of my coworkers would give me grief too. As a Marine and Law Enforcement officer, to get challenged and then walk away....well not everyone would appreciate how hard that is. Kudos to your wife.

But, if they start the fight and I don't think I have a choice. God help them because I won't.

#183 9 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Hahaha....Epic

#184 9 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Plus, it makes you sound like a badass. Win/win

#185 9 years ago
    Quoted from Grinder901:

Out here the jails and prisons are so full they now practice catch and release.
    On this one the sheriffs wouldn't even show up and the jerk would have to go to the station to file a report.
    I doubt it would ever go to court the DA wouldn't bother to prosecute unless it was a high profile case.
    The sheriffs are just spread too thin, response time is at least 45 minutes and this would be a low priority call.
    On a side note I saw a drunken idiot in a bar slap a barmaid and I had to get involved.
    She beat this jackass to a pulp and I had to stop her from killing him.
    He was moaning in pain on the floor and she was going to finish the job with a barstool.
    Don't ever mess with the barmaid at the Bear Claw in Crestline.

#186 9 years ago
    Quoted from tracelifter:

Out here the jails and prisons are so full they now practice catch and release.
    On this one the sheriffs wouldn't even show up and the jerk would have to go to the station to file a report.
    I doubt it would ever go to court the DA wouldn't bother to prosecute unless it was a high profile case.
    The sheriffs are just spread too thin, response time is at least 45 minutes and this would be a low priority call.
    On a side note I saw a drunken idiot in a bar slap a barmaid and I had to get involved.
    She beat this jackass to a pulp and I had to stop her from killing him.
    He was moaning in pain on the floor and she was going to finish the job with a barstool.
    Don't ever mess with the barmaid at the Bear Claw in Crestline.

Haha! Man 45 minutes is a terrible response time. Is that on a busy Fri/Sat night or any day of the week? We are def making the scene, the ambulance/paramedics will make the scene, it'll be a good ol cluster fck.

That bar maid sounds pretty hot.

#187 9 years ago

Yeah, the way he wrote the story himself, he sounds like the instigator.
    Way to take care of your family, risking being away from them for an extended period of time, unable to provide for them, and getting a felon quality job upon release. Just brilliant.
    We live in a supposedly civilized society. The author Sam Harris, with more fight training than just about anyone here I'd wager, himself says that the only smart response to threatened violence is to get the hell out of there if possible.
    This apelike macho posturing bullshit often gets people killed. Knock someone out, they fall and break their neck or something, hello murder! Evolve, people.

Pinball

#188 9 years ago
    Quoted from NPO:

Grinder, I really respect your well thought out response. You show both sides of the argument and give equal thought to each side.
    HOWEVER.....
    There really....REALLY...needs to be a "You started this shit" clause in our law. I am so beyond frustrated that people cannot defend themselves anymore. It's not right. It sucks we have spineless people in power that twist the law around and make it to where bad guys get good things and good people have bad things happen to them. Not right - not fair - totally backasswards.
    People need to be allowed to defend themselves. People need to be able to - within reason - defend themselves when being provoked. He knocked that jerk out; his buddies knew to back off - all of a sudden it wasn't too funny anymore. He left the instigator alone after the instigator had been neutralized; the situation was handled. Guarantee you that guy will think twice about messing with people after that.
    Hats off to him for standing up to jerks and defending himself and his wife's honor.

Defending himself? He cold cocked the guy for having a smart mouth. It was - at best - a pre-emptive strike. And by the sounds of it, probably overkill. Certainly not "eye for an eye". If the "bump" was such a big deal in the first place, than why didn't he pop him then? I personally HATE people like that bully at the theatre...but it's a fine line, ya know?

This whole thing isn't that far away from the stand your ground law, which is seemingly a way to kill people you don't like.

The guy at the theatre was a jerk, and in the heat of the moment anything is possible, but this style of frontier justice is pretty dangerous. Sounds to me like Underlord hadn't had an opportunity to pop anyone in awhile, so he took it.

#189 9 years ago
    Quoted from Grinder901:

Haha! Man 45 minutes is a terrible response time. Is that on a busy Fri/Sat night or any day of the week? We are def making the scene, the ambulance/paramedics will make the scene, it'll be a good ol cluster fck.
    That bar maid sounds pretty hot.

There are 3 sheriffs units for the whole mountain from Big Bear to Crestline so it is hit and miss, if they are close and not on another call it could be sooner but it is usually later.
    They did a drive by on my buddies car and shot it up it took them 3 days to show up.
    The perps were gone and they know what bullet holes look like = low priority call.
    I have had my gas stolen several times, they don't come out for that one you have to go to the station to file a report.
    I don't bother now I just keep my tanks on empty and just put in what I need and keep 20 gallons in cans for emergencies.
    Response times for paramedics is pretty good though and sometimes is overkill with a couple fire trucks and an ambulance.
    Mostly petty crimes up here but two weeks ago an ex cop snapped and shot his neighbor in the face with a .357 mag in front of his wife and kids.
    Just walked onto the neighbors property and shot him as he was getting out of his car.
    Crazy world now I don't go to bars anymore and I sure as hell don't go down to San Bernardino, I go up the hill and take the 330 into Redlands and catch the freeway from there.

http://www.sbsun.com/general-news/20140701/former-riverside-county-deputy-sheriff-held-in-crestline-homicide

#190 9 years ago

Movie was Con Air. Back in '97 iirc. Guy was in my face, I had no choice. And btw, yeah, I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy the rush of settling it. I'm old school. Not an asshole by nature, but I could be if I had to.

Btw, wish it was made up. Turns out that movie would of been fun to watch in the theatre.

Got plenty of smiles leaving from others in line. No one tried to help the guy up either. Any guy that was there with an ounce of testosterone would of handled it the same way or gotten Their butt kicked.

Situation escalated, ended quickly and I got frowned at by my wife and stitches. Win-win? :p

#191 9 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

nonsense. there's no good reason to tolerate people who are intentionally disruptive and destructive to a community. don't turn it around and pretend people ought to learn to like putting up with a-holes.

I've been posting on RGP since 2004 and I can say, without a doubt, that FF was the absolute worst thing to happen to RGP over all of those years. Gary tried to be annoying but he didn't make the kind of rude, insensitive and harsh commentary that FF did.

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
    #193 9 years ago
    Quoted from Grinder901:

I'm a police officer.

Wish I had more like you around.

#194 9 years ago
    Quoted from bangerjay:

Debate this, do these make my thighs look fat?

Pig

Dude, I dont even want to tell you what I did to the Green handled soap pump bottle last time I was over, hope you havent been using it.

#195 9 years ago
    Quoted from BoozeMarlin:

I'm new to the pinside forum and have only been a member for a couple of weeks. Having said that, I've noticed there's a significant amount of personal attacks/potshots going on here. I get that this is a forum and there will be significantly differing opinions, but I don't understand why people tend to make them personal. Has this been the standard from the get go or is this something that has become common as of late? Like I said, I get that ppl will have different takes, but I don't understand why ppl go out of their way to take direct shots at others they disagree with. Maybe I'm just too sensitive and naive. What say you?

I'm probably going to lose more faction points for saying this but...

There are a high degree of immature people here who develop personal grudges against people who express contrary viewpoints.

I don't know why this is. But if you disagree with the wrong people, they will lob personal attacks at you. It is likely the result of their own insecurities and their inability to peacefully coexist with someone disagreeing with them (it's not-uncoincedentally similar to the way people of different political and religious persuasions tend to view those who believe differently as "evil.").

Pinside reminds me a lot of high school. There are clickes of people... little gangs of sycophants who treat pinball manufacturers as if they're political parties and have to be loyal to one or the other. I don't understand it, and I've given up trying to care. People can hate on me all they want. I'm still going to speak my mind.

#196 9 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

Pig
    Dude, I dont even want to tell you what I did to the Green handled soap pump bottle last time I was over, hope you havent been using it.

Centerflank, you're next buddy.

Blackrose & Choggard videos

#197 9 years ago

Frankly, being offended by what anyone says on or offline and $1.5 buys ya a coca cola.
    If someone tries to get under someone else's skin, they when win the other gets annoyed.
    Being offended or annoyed isn't empowering or a good skill.

#198 9 years ago
    Quoted from BlackRabbit:

Just got frustrated being stuck in a no win battle against a mod. He said he never emailed Robin because he does not like to escalate matters

That's unfortunate if true. Robin's pretty levelheaded and understanding in these matters, that I can tell you from personal experience. If there's a legit problem, and no one stands up against it, how will it ever get resolved? The answer is that it won't, AND it will get way worse.

At the very least, it's a data point. Puts it on the radar as it were.

#199 9 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

Pig

I smelled that

#200 9 years ago

Bwaaa, haaaa haaaa.. That's funny shizeh, I don't care who you are!

There are 253 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-make-things-so-personal/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.