(Topic ID: 109388)

why isnt there Theatre of Magic Playfield reproductions?

By miguelortega

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Stu
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

considering its one of the highest rated games, considered one of the most aesthetically beautiful and has a production run of 6,600 units why isn't there playfield reproductions?

#2 5 years ago

planetary will squash it now for sure

1 month later
#3 5 years ago

Last I heard Mirco in Germany was going to be making them. But I think his time line to have them done has come and gone. Anyone know the current scoop on TOM repro playfields? I know I'm interested in one if/when it happens.

#4 5 years ago

I noticed it was on the list of things to come during the Allentown show. Not sure what the current status is.

#5 5 years ago

I spent a small fortune on a NOS one awhile back.My thinking at the time is they will never get made.I hope they do for those that want one or need one.Methinks they would sell no prob.

#6 5 years ago

I would not put it past our friends at CPR. They have the partnership with Planetary. Wouldn't be an issue for them, assuming they can get the inserts.

#7 5 years ago

Nope, it's Not a CPR project...Mirco has the Licensing and when he gets around to it he gets around to it.....

Quoted from BrianZ:

I would not put it past our friends at CPR. They have the partnership with Planetary. Wouldn't be an issue for them, assuming they can get the inserts.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside