Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 78 posts
  • 32 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by J85M
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

maxresdefault (resized).jpg
    charger (resized).jpg
    20170418_072813 (resized).jpg
    screen-capture-16 (resized).png
    old-man-2 (resized).jpg
    RoadWarrior_078Pyxurz (resized).jpg
    road-warrior-mad-max-2-billboard (resized).jpg
    mad-max-road-warrior-blu-ray (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1791 (resized).JPG
    jared-pinside (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ryanstl.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 7 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

Just a guess here but I think it's the family thing. No matter what happens the characters show love for each other. They care about each other and the audience becomes attached to the characters themselves. It usually never effected me much when a movie state died but when PAul Walker died I truly felt a loss.

I feel the same about Paul Walker, what a shame. I first thought he was a terrible actor, but after awhile he really grew on you, like family, as you state. Another hyper Porcine took out a star. Too bad this time it wasn't an improbable encoumnter with another car in the middle of nowhere, but a big contributing factor was as simple as 10 yr old tires.

Added over 7 years ago: Meant Porsche; not Porcine. Stupid autocorrect. Also, why can't someone change spelling F ups the next day now?

#65 7 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Rumor has it a new Star Wars machine will have some kind of supercharger device. I hope it's not too late to scrap that outdated theme and redo it as Fast and Furious myself.

Damn, I have to quote because the system won't let me up vote. This was funny. BTW, would love both themes.

#66 7 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

I know its a popular modern theme but I doubt to many of the people who watch this series play pinball, ok I know 10 or 20 of you will post pictures of ur cars now and rims but please don't. I'm talking on a large scale....

Is 16 years from the first movie still make it a popular modern then? No, it's been around a long time...(fill in long time jokes).

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ryanstl.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-isnt-there-a-fast-and-furious-pin?tu=ryanstl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.