(Topic ID: 126599)

Why is there nothing for sale? Who's hoarding?

By bobWeir

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 217 posts
  • 92 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by metallik
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

download.jpg
    Silverball 02.JPG
    Silverball 01.jpg
    SNow Derby 01.jpg
    00-tuck0[1].jpg
    lad5.jpg
    DSC00073.JPG
    DSC00038.JPG
    DSC00045.JPG
    DSC00043.JPG
    DSC00071.JPG
    Transporter 0.jpg
    image.jpg
    IMG_0333.JPG
    102_0252.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 20eyes.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#92 8 years ago

I've been selling lots of stuff. Finally done selling games I think... I sold a couple pins and all but 1 arcade game. Couple games got parted out and lots of stuff went for garbage. Problem is most aren't willing to drive far enough or they don't like the prices/condition of things but stuff is out there.
    I'm done buying for the foreseeable future, unless one of the very few things I actually want come up locally. Time for bigger priorities in life pinball is just a hobby...

#116 8 years ago
    Quoted from AlexF:

That's pretty much where I'm at too. The trouble is just when your ready to quit buying and selling, something you've always wanted comes up for sale. That's what happened to me last week. Now I need to sell something to free up some space. Ugh, the cycle continues. This hobby never seems to let you just coast.

I've had that same thought at times I'm just tired of it for the moment. I was ready to sell everything for a while but actually getting stuff sold and moved out has made me content. I'll come back around its just time for a break.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 20eyes.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-is-there-nothing-for-sale-whos-hoarding?tu=20eyes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.