(Topic ID: 100203)

Why is there not more discussion about TIMESHOCK?

By spfxted

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 398 posts
  • 128 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 months ago by akm
  • Topic is favorited by 51 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

time shock (resized).jpg
    Physics.gif
    printing (resized).JPG
    Screen Shot 2019-09-23 at 2.32.15 PM (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2019-09-23 at 2.32.07 PM (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    0EECB4AE-29A1-4759-974B-7322F8C6932C.gif
    Screenshot_20190920-003933_Instagram (resized).jpg
    2019-05-24 23_49_44-Fotos (resized).jpg
    TSplayfield (resized).png
    proxy (resized).jpg
    tsplayfieldvid (resized).jpg
    cunning-development-logo_8246.jpg
    Timeshock New Playfield (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Chosen_S.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#166 8 years ago

Watching with great anticipation

1 month later
    #168 8 years ago
    Quoted from swinks:

got out my dedicated 32" HD screen for a cocktail pinball table project running with a mac mini and ipac interface board and arcade buttons.
    it looks nice, simply use a rotate screen app and ring menu app hooked up to fast keys and then arcade buttons - to toggle between zen pinball, pinball arcade and pro pinball. All three programs adjust to cut out the side views and just show the playfield with only timeshock showing a dmd. Pro Pinball are still yet to update their software to offer cabinet support but at least it can be done on one screen in portrait view. Zen 2 pinball does cut out the left drain lane though but still very playable and can see the top of the outlane just not once it has drained.

P1110745.jpgP1110746.jpg

Ugh... Where can I buy me a copy for my vp!?

#170 8 years ago
    Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

It is available on Steam right now for PC at $15, modified it could be used in a VP cabinet.
    Free for original Kickstarter backers that actually decided to care after 3 years.
    The original Windows version (with full audio) is downloadable for FREE and can be used for VP as well as separate software.
    "Make it work".
    Personally, I hope Silver Castle is actually doing something in 2016 as the "real" project is getting VERY stale.
    20+ years of waiting...

at this point, i think the term "waiting" is possibly incorrect, I think we will be lucky at all to see a completed machine, much less see one in real life, or have the chance to own one in under 10 years

4 months later
    #189 7 years ago

Awesome news guys! I'm still plugged in

2 weeks later
    #205 7 years ago

tried to get the new 3 monitor cabinet mode to work, no dice, spent about 1.5 hours working thru everything I could find, I don't like the new settings either, I guess if I could get the 3 monitor setup to work properly, it would make it easier to like the visual settings.

I tried the command line method, and steam kept nagging me about letting the app run the modified conditions. I'll be glad when there is an easy way of running this so I can permanently put it in pinballx

#207 7 years ago
    Quoted from insx:

For me, the 3 monitor setup went like this:
    Added " m3" to the end of the shortcut command line (after the last quotation mark)
    Turned off full screen mode
    Moved the windows to the relevant monitors
    Turned full screen mode back on
    Tweaked the size settings for the backglass and DMD to fit my monitors properly
    This is not the steam version though.

I'll give it another shot, thank you

#211 7 years ago
    Quoted from Arcade:

Thanks.
    I will try the m3 at the end of the .exe file.
    If you could post exactly what that looks like I would really appreciate it.
    Do I just need to right click on the file name and add m3 to the end of the name? Any Space needed?
    I think a read on their forums where someone else had added a C or some other letter to get some other options to show up.
    Just not sure exactly how to type these added extensions in.

Change your exe back to normal

Create a shortcut from the exe , right click the short cut and click on properties, add the m3 to the end of the link with a space before it after the quotations

Then launch the link

#216 7 years ago

Awesome! What view settings are you using for the playfield??? I looks great!

#218 7 years ago
    Quoted from Arcade:

Not sure what it is called but it is the top left choice of the views running at 1080.
    I think the graphics are set to medium or high.
    I am away from the cabinet right now.
    Plus I played a bit with the light sliders.

That's what I needed, "the top left"
    Thanks, care to share a screen shot of the shortcut settings for the rest of the guys? I'm out of town for a few days

Thank you much!

#224 7 years ago

M2 is for 2 monitors, m3 is for 3

#234 7 years ago

I hate steam with this too... I got mine all working, but when I load from the shortcut, steam kicks in and asks if it's ok to run with the "m3" command... What a pain!!!

How do I get the stand alone version?

1 week later
    #237 7 years ago
    Quoted from insx:

Right now, I think you can only get that if you were a Kickstarter backer.

Well, that's terrible, I guess I won't be able to keep it in my virtual setup, bummer

11 months later
    #281 6 years ago

Playfield looks great!

#286 6 years ago
    Quoted from focusmediagroup:

Does anyone know how to get this working on cabinet mode? I can't figure out how to get the backglass to display and move the DMD to a second monitor. I have a two monitor setup.

Downloading the proper version helps I think...
    Check this thread out, maybe some help here?
    https://www.pro-pinball.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=762

1 year later
    #316 5 years ago
    Quoted from rubberducks:

Capcom Pinball Magic has magnetic delivery.

So does WOZ

#320 5 years ago
    Quoted from insx:

JM has a massive magnet so I'm discounting that. I'm not familiar with the WOZ magnet but Pinball Magic has the wand, right? I guess magnets don't have to be huge.

The monkey in the back takes the ball from the playfield to the castle

Demo man has the crane arm

I’ve been playing timeshock on my virtual machine for a while, I hope to see a real one soon at a show at least

4 months later
    #324 4 years ago

This is taking so long that I might just have enough money rat-holed away to jump in when the time comes!

Way to go team

1 week later
    #331 4 years ago
    Quoted from JWJr:

Yup. They took my money, too.

Same here I believe

3 months later
    #357 4 years ago
    Quoted from insx:

I think the guy said that Silver Castle provided him with the artwork, but different machines - he hasn't made wireforms yet.

Why isn’t this guy on pinside!!!???

2 years later
    #389 1 year ago

This is going to be an old game before it even launches

1 year later
    #393 7 months ago
    Quoted from N-Squared:

I liked Timeshock, a lot. I hope that the progress on David's home built version is still moving forward. I wouldn't hesitate to try and buy one if Silver Castle's actually came to fruition.

I love the layout, and the theme. Sigh

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Chosen_S.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-is-there-not-more-discussion-about-timeshock?tu=Chosen_S and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.