IMG_3428 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
BDD60BF5-092B-4009-B801-FBC01F7F045C (resized).jpeg
IMG_3424 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3423 (resized).jpeg
Plastic (resized).JPG
IMG_3869 (resized).JPG
IMG_3867 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nemesis.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

BDK is a badass pin and deserves to have its own Members thread like the T2 one! Where are all the mods and custom LED pics and videos. Lets go Gotham, we gotta get our shit together!

P.S. I am finally in the club. Already in the hole $400 for a shaker and led's. Gonna need a few plastics and decals too, if anyone has a half set or loose set of plastics please hit me up. I'll post pics later on.

EDIT: This is now the unofficially official BDK owners thread by request of many Pinsider PM's. Thanks to all of those owners who have and are participating in the conversation!

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

Guess you gotta start somewhere

alone.jpg 159 KB

You mean spirited bastid. If that were the case how come they seem so hard to come by. Owners tend to hold onto em... Whatevs! I put bdk up with lotr and tspp. The shaker and leds are a must. Sub woofer too.

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

Nem, you know I was joking...now let's put a smile on that face.

Heath-Ledger-in-his-role-as-The-... 34 KB

Yup hahaha! I love it!

#17 10 years ago

Btw looks like I am missing a key plastic or two. The one for sure that is gawdy and stands out is the plastic that covers the joker lock ball (behind the first combo target between the joker drop target and the left loop.

And holy smokes Batman I need DECALS, please tell me I can download them somewhere, anywhere, so I can print them on laserjet decal paper and laminate.... please?

IMG_1959.JPGIMG_1959.JPG
IMG_1958-315.JPGIMG_1958-315.JPG
IMG_1960.JPGIMG_1960.JPG
IMG_1963.JPGIMG_1963.JPG

Also, I got the Pinballbulbs.com BDK full led kit. Normally I dont get LED Kits, I enjoy pimping out a game on my own, but they did such a good job matching the Batman theme and it livens the playfield but not in an overpowering gawdy way, that I did not hesitate. The price was right. To be fair I did glance over the Cointaker kit as they make primo stuff, but perhaps the kit is too loud for the *Dark* Knight theme. See below for what I compared:

Pinballbulbs kit:
bdk_after.jpgbdk_after.jpg

Cointakers kit:
IMG_3503.jpgIMG_3503.jpg

Led vs Stock
IMG_1957.JPGIMG_1957.JPG

#18 10 years ago

Nevermind, a little more hard core googling found me this:
http://www.pinballdecals.com/BatmanTargetDecalsPage.html

But it doesnt have a joker target decal :/

#21 10 years ago

Mine is missing.... I think I may have to make on my own.

#24 10 years ago

akm can you tell by my pics what plastics or posts I am missing? I have this crazy cheesegrater metal cover over my joker lock ball kicker.

#38 9 years ago

SOOOOOOOO my shaker motor kit came in, and I peeked into the bottom of the cab for the first time. Guess what the op forgot to raid!? :DDDDDDDDD :DDDDDDDDDDD

IMG_1984.JPGIMG_1984.JPG

Decals and plastics baby!!!!

Who wants to trade? I need the Joker protector plastic set, I got these 4 for trade.

#39 9 years ago

GOT MY DECALS YAWL!!!!

#40 9 years ago

Oh and there was obviously the full goodie bag with the manual with those decals in there and the spare wireform.

#41 9 years ago

Nobody has spare joker section plastics? Can someone 3d print me sum? :/ Would stern hook me upS?

1 week later
#45 9 years ago
Quoted from J_Striker:

yes it does support shakers, i wish it was more interactive during game play though.... i almost forget that its there sometimes when playing...
i had a tron pin first and that shaker interaction is awesome and makes BDK look weak

No way bro, it is tasteful. It rocks the cab when it needs to when you interact with game modes. I disagree!

#47 9 years ago
Quoted from J_Striker:

not even close to tron

ok now you pushed me... I gotta say it,
Tron is a VASTLY overrated pos. It produces a fun fast paced game 35% of the time, the rest is a drain monster snooze fest.

#51 9 years ago

OK - Lucius can be, repetitive... But the all of the shots are fairly easy. The appeal of bdk to me are the mb modes and stacking them while progressing through the game, not being afraid to play sloppy and enjoy a long game. I find it almost hard to drain. Long entertaining ball rounds are bad? I guess each person plays pinball for a different reason and wants a different experience? Thats not a bad thing though. But BDK is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar from shallow. I feel like some people comment on the game as if they haven't played the most recent software release for it.

1 month later
#73 9 years ago
Quoted from akm:

Lightning flippers, eh? I never would of thought to try that. Wish I was able to give that a shot before I sold my game. May have made things a little more interesting. Maybe.

Good luck finding someone that knows a fix. I had the same issue with mine, but prior topics talking about this issue never had a solution. A distributor though told me it was something that was common with early run models.

Mine is also a bit sensitive. Not sure there is much can you do. Sometimes it happens, often enough to notice, but not truly enough to take away from the gameplay.

Also, shinyballs, dem batlogo bats......... are those vinyl decals you put on white standard bats or some kind of custom bat you made? Do Want!

Eskaybee: the speaker grills are a real nice touch.

7 months later
#96 9 years ago
Quoted from BigPhil:

Yo! I'm in the club. Joined up about 2 months ago. I'm currently messing around with the code, changing music etc......very early days as I've just started!
That's the one thing that disappointed me about this pin. No original music or voice overs.
I hope to change that

I am glad you are taking this on. Let us know of your progress. Good luck! Don't be a stranger.

1 week later
#101 9 years ago
Quoted from MrBellMan:

Please show a video of what you have so far. I would live to see/hear it.
Rob Bell
Robsgameroom.com

^ What he said, If there were a good "how-to" I'd do it myself, but I just dont have the time to sit down and tear through readme's like I did back in the day.

1 month later
#110 9 years ago
Quoted from callmesteam:

Thanks again guys! I already have the thick rubber nubs, so I ordered longer screws. Marco only had one plate on hand, but I ordered a couple from For Amusement Only. Can't wait to get them in the game.

For those who need a full set:

626-5085-00 Rubber pad Blue TDK $7.00
535-9648-01 Bumper Holder Fastened $5.00
237-6151-00 Screw 4-40 X 5/16 TDK $0.50

http://www.foramusementonly.to/Parts.html

3 weeks later
#113 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinballgeek:

does anyone know how to activate gotham city mutiball i collected all my characters and the bat symbol in the middle was flashing on factory settings, i hit the left orbit but nothing happend i got 315 mil but sadly didnt get to active the wizzard mode any help??

you runnin the latest version of bdk?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nemesis.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-is-there-no-bdk-owners-club?tu=nemesis and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.