IMG_3428 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
BDD60BF5-092B-4009-B801-FBC01F7F045C (resized).jpeg
IMG_3424 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3423 (resized).jpeg
Plastic (resized).JPG
IMG_3869 (resized).JPG
IMG_3867 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider msj2222.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#130 8 years ago
Quoted from PiperPinball:

I have only had BDK for 5 months and love modding it so far!
Newest mod is Catwomen on the Batbike. We programmed 3 round burst on the bikes two front cannons every 7 seconds. Board mounted under the play-field. More mods to come.

IMG_5965_(resized).JPGIMG_5977_(resized).JPGIMG_5959_(resized).JPGIMG_5978_(resized).JPGIMG_5955_(resized).JPG

Could you give me some info on what bike that is and what scale?

1 week later
#131 8 years ago

Does anyone know if you can adjust the power to the VUK coil and if so , where would I find that. I recently picked up a HUO(5110 balls played) BDK and it often takes two or three attempts for the vuk to successfully eject the ball. It pops it out so hard it bounces back into the vuk. I appreciate any help, insight, or suggestions

2 weeks later
#145 8 years ago

anyone else have issues with the ball often bouncing back into the vuk after hitting the wireform? Is there a fix?

#148 8 years ago
Quoted from JIM_Z:

I spent hours getting mine adjusted. Is it 1 out of 10 balls or 1 in 50?

its on the one out of ten side, 1 in 50 wouldn't bother me. I tried lowering the coil strength to soft but didn't seem to really make a difference. I don't see any adjustment on the scoop itself...where did you adj. it at? Seems to be hitting the wireform ramp after the vuk and bouncing back down. I tried putting a piece Velcro where its hitting to pad the landing but that didn't do much. Thanks for any help

11 months later
#185 7 years ago
Quoted from stoptap:

Added this today. It flashes with the Bat Signal light in the back panel.

Careful, some know it all, buzz kill will tell you that you have the wrong era bat symbol BTW, I think it looks nice...been thinking of adding one myself

4 months later
#207 6 years ago
Quoted from maur:

Is anyone aware of TDK pinblades. Other than mirror ones, I don't see anyone making/selling anything....

I know there are a few city skyline themed ones that could work well, but I haven't seen any specific for BDK

11 months later
#232 5 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

So the center ramp entrance switch diode was broke off the solder. Fixed that, but in test the ramp acts weird. In game the ramp seems to work without issue. Leaving that for now.
I got a black rubber kit as the slings were on their last thread. Not many rings, but does anyone have a estimate on time and difficulty replacing all the rubbers? It’s in a bar with not much table space so I don’t want to do it there if it sucks and requires lots of disassembly. Thanks!
Just dropped the sound mod light code on, fixed the sticky flipper buttons, switches and backbox ballast so now it should make the customers happy again!

I don't have an exact time because I did it in stages and that was a couple years ago but I don't remember any real tough ones. I believe it was pretty straight forward.

1 month later
#237 5 years ago
Quoted from simplykind:

Joker drop target deflector available anywhere?

what is the part #

4 weeks later
#241 5 years ago
Quoted from porkcarrot:

Has anyone had problems with any of the crane switches failing? Currently my #57 switch on the crane (in front of the joker) is failing which really screws up the scarecrow multiball. It looks like they are surface mount optos on the board under the crane, but I haven't taken it apart to really check it out? Anyone know anything about those and what could cause one to fail?

try cleaning the optos with a q-tip and alcohol and check the connections.

2 months later
#250 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

The Dark Knight is in the house tonight! Thrilled to join the club. Gorgeous Gomez pin is easy for casual players and deep enough with some very fun shots for better players. Not the punishing pin that Tron or others are, but really fun and fantastic looking. Much improved sound package too! Wish I still had my Spider-Man to pair with it. Very happy to land this dark, somewhat underrated pin in a trade.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

does your seesaw have green lights installed..looks good and would like add to mine

1 year later
#282 4 years ago

I cleaning out my pinball closet and foun a 1:50 Batmobile tumbler that I got to make another toy like the one I installed on mine. It makes a great add on. If anyone wants it I am asking $20.- shipped

4d1753d75fa57d971863f5b59e56e8de0094682f (resized).jpg4d1753d75fa57d971863f5b59e56e8de0094682f (resized).jpg
#283 4 years ago

SOLD!
Mod - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “I have a 1:50 scale Batman Tumbler. I used the exact one for a mod on my pin and planned on making another. Dont have the time so I am selling this for a DIYer. $15 shipped”
2020-01-27
Mansfield, MA
15 (Firm)
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 178 times
20200126_153808 (resized).jpg20200126_153808 (resized).jpgbdk tumbler mod (resized).pngbdk tumbler mod (resized).png
20160127_153854 (resized).jpg20160127_153854 (resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#284 4 years ago

SOLD!
Mod - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “I have a 1:50 scale Batman Tumbler. I used the exact one for a mod on my pin and planned on making another. Dont have the time so I am selling this for a DIYer. $15 shipped”
2020-01-27
Mansfield, MA
15 (Firm)
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 178 times

price dropped to $15. shipped.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

4,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Folsom, CA
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider msj2222.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-is-there-no-bdk-owners-club?tu=msj2222 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.