IMG_3428 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
BDD60BF5-092B-4009-B801-FBC01F7F045C (resized).jpeg
IMG_3424 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3423 (resized).jpeg
Plastic (resized).JPG
IMG_3869 (resized).JPG
IMG_3867 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrudowsky.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#156 7 years ago

Been a long time coming, but I can finally join the club! Picked mine up yesterday (9 hours round-trip) and will be unloading it at lunch today. Looking forward to playing (and modding) it. It's a pretty stock player's game with a couple nicks and dings, so pics would be fairly basic.

1 week later
#158 7 years ago

My game is missing the Batman figure. I have a suitable replacement but can't figure out how it was mounted. I know it's "original" position is diving from the upper playfield. But I don't see a bracket or anything that it may have been attached to. Can anyone post pics of how it's attached? Thanks!

1 month later
#161 7 years ago

Still looking for a pic of how the Batman figure mounts. Also how tall is the figure that came with the game? The one I picked up may be short. Thanks!

1 month later
#163 7 years ago
Quoted from stoptap:

Does anyone have a good quality scan of the original instruction card for BTDK ?

http://www.sternpinball.com/upload/games/batman/batman/439/Batman_TDK_Manual.pdf

Section 2, Chapter 1, page 6

#164 7 years ago

Found my mounting bracket for my Batman figure. Now I need to know how tall the figure that came with the game is. Mine is missing and I've been trying to find a replacement. The one I have seems short, but I've read that it is compared to the other figures.

Can anyone help out with a height and/or which figure is a suitable replacement (and not the $75 one)?

Thanks

#168 7 years ago

Well you're smarter than me then. I ordered one from Marco. Figured it was worth it because it was cheap and I was putting an order in anyway. It came and it's nice, but it's white not yellow for some reason. The part number even ends in -Y.

That's when I found it in the manual.

Now if only I can get someone to tell me how tall their Batman figure is...

#170 7 years ago

Awesome! Thank you so much! So he's about 5 inches. The one I have is definitely too short. My search for a replacement continues.

Merry Holidays @Meegis!

#172 7 years ago

Thanks! That's my plan going forward. But it I'm hoping to find the paper at a local craft store so I can get the one sheet I need. I ordered from Marco before I found the card in the manual, so I have no worries about printing it.

#174 7 years ago

No worries here, but thank you anyway.

2 weeks later
#176 7 years ago

Has anyone had issues with the ball hanging up on the right side of the Joker gate? Happens quite a bit on mine and it takes either a good shake to get it out (could explain why the tilt bob was missing) or wait for the ball search (the drop target popping back up frees it).

Any suggestions welcome.

IMG_2803 (resized).JPGIMG_2803 (resized).JPG

IMG_2805 (resized).JPGIMG_2805 (resized).JPG

IMG_2804 (resized).JPGIMG_2804 (resized).JPG

#178 7 years ago

Thanks, I'll give that a shot.

2 weeks later
#186 7 years ago
Quoted from Capinball:

You've checked the leveling and the pitch of the game?

I did when I set it up a few months ago. But good point, I'll check it again this weekend. Based on how 'settled' it is when it hangs up though, I can't imagine that the pitch will make much difference(it seems that raising the pitch might make it worse, and lowering it would make the game slow/"floaty"). Just seems like the bottom of the gate should extend further right than it does.

And I put a tilt bob in it now, so ball search is how I'm freeing it up now.

1 month later
#195 7 years ago

Anyone have pics of the rubbers on each side of the center ramp? The sides of the ramp entrance are taking a beating on my game. The rubbers are there, but I'm assuming they should extend beyond the metal edges of the ramp?

I found the part number in the manual (Rubber bumper pad blue #626-5085-00) and I see that Marco has them along with their recommended screws for them (4004-01041-06). I'd like to see how it supposed to look if anyone can help. Also looks like I may have to fix the ramps as they are a bit mushroomed from taking hits.

Thanks!

#198 7 years ago

Meegis to the rescue again! Thank you! My suspicion is correct. I've added the rubbers and screws to my Marco shopping cart.

Bummer about your air ball deflector. You even have the 'updated' one that was an attempt to keep it from breaking. I put a new one on right after I got mine. Have you tried the reinforcement for the drop target? I bought one but didn't put it on yet.

9 months later
#225 6 years ago

I did the same Joker mod. Soooo much better. Wish he was just a bit shorter though (and MUCH cheaper). Scarecrow looks cool too.

1 year later
#261 5 years ago

Can someone post a pic of the wiring on the left flipper EOS switch? I think my wires might be reversed. Thanks!

#264 5 years ago

Perfect! Thanks a ton!

#265 5 years ago

I did have them wired backwards, so thanks again @ccbiggsoo7 ! All better now, play on!

4 weeks later
#268 4 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

trying to get a copy of this, anybody help a guy out?

PM him Mcpit

1 year later
#298 3 years ago

I think I may have added a piece of foam to the upper angled part of the bracket to deaden it a bit. I’ll try and check.

#300 3 years ago

Yep, took a pic. Small piece of target foam on the left side of the bracket.

DB05704E-5A70-4E06-91B3-889C79B4DC36 (resized).jpegDB05704E-5A70-4E06-91B3-889C79B4DC36 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#304 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

target foam should have a sticky back. If you pull the pf out some, you may be able to wiggle your hand/finger back there to apply it

Quoted from dug:

Gently grab the drop dead foam with a needle nose pliers than use the back side of a screwdriver to secure it.

Yep, what they said. The target foam has a sticky back, so peel and place. Dug’s idea is better than I probably did. I think I just balanced the foam on a long handled screwdriver and stuck it. Could explain why it’s off to the left. But it worked so I left it alone. Good luck!

3 months later
#317 2 years ago

Hey friends! Been trying to figure out where this plastic belongs. My original was broken and I just found a replacement in my spare plastic set, but can’t find this one in the manual or tell where it belongs. It has -08 on it. Help?

7D71B822-7953-4948-B781-F4490331DD64 (resized).jpeg7D71B822-7953-4948-B781-F4490331DD64 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#320 2 years ago

Thank you! Hope I can get to it without removing the upper playfield.

2 months later
#323 2 years ago

Congrats and welcome!

The clear drop target protector was upgraded to the 2-layer version you have. Marco is sold out and it says unavailable so they may not be getting more in stock(?), but the link is https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/502-5078-A3.

I also found it here: https://coinoppartsetc.com/product/everything-else-game-room-miscellaneous/batman-pinball-machine-game-joker-target-upgrade-502. Haven’t bought from here before, so consider it “at your own risk”.

But if you just need the lower one: https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/830-6097-16

The other plastic (the HaHaHa one) is the most often broken and not found outside of a complete plastic set which I don’t see anywhere currently (part #803-5000-A3) for around $250. I can’t recommend the set on eBay from *pinballparts* as he’s been known to rip-off overseas buyers and buying from him is not recommended.

If you do manage to get one (or just want to protect the one you currently have), I’d recommend the protector set from Marco: https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/CG2060. They are clear and go under the often broken plastics to protect them.

Good luck!

1 year later
#375 1 year ago
Quoted from JOESCHALL:

along with attempting to remove the motor assembly from under the PF so that I can replace 2-3 incandescent bulbs with LEDs.

Not sure which bulbs you're referring to, but I don't remember removing either of the motors (Scarecrow or Joker) back when I did my LED swap. There were one or two surface mount bulbs that can't be directly replaced as they're attached to boards. I want to say one was at the entrance to the center ramp? Not sure since I'm not in front of my game.

I think your asking price is fair. It's tough to say as they don't come up too often and not in the condition yours appears to be for sure. Mine is in much worse shape, but I said it'd never leave unless I could find a better one. If I didn't have a Foo LE coming, this may have been my chance, lol. Good luck with the sale!

1 month later
#380 11 months ago
Quoted from RandyW:

I’m finishing out a major overhaul on my BDK and I can’t figure out where the smaller connector on this wire goes!! Please help! [quoted image][quoted image]

Is it possibly for a mod? I can’t find the smaller connector on mine.

BDD60BF5-092B-4009-B801-FBC01F7F045C (resized).jpegBDD60BF5-092B-4009-B801-FBC01F7F045C (resized).jpeg
#381 11 months ago

Actually my connector has the wires going through it, and yours the wires terminate at it.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#383 11 months ago

Can’t tell for sure because it goes under the far right HaHa plastic at the base of the Joker and it’s a lot to take apart to get under there. But I think it has to do with the switches dealing with the Joker and maybe something else. I disconnected it and in the Joker test it would only go halfway around. There are 3 switches (50-52) and it wasn’t finding switch 52. So my guess is it’s tied to the topside of the Joker assembly. But no idea how/where.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

4,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Folsom, CA
$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 50.00
arcade-cabinets.com

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrudowsky.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-is-there-no-bdk-owners-club?tu=mrudowsky and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.