IMG_3428 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
BDD60BF5-092B-4009-B801-FBC01F7F045C (resized).jpeg
IMG_3424 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3423 (resized).jpeg
Plastic (resized).JPG
IMG_3869 (resized).JPG
IMG_3867 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider meegis.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#159 7 years ago
Quoted from MRudowsky:

My game is missing the Batman figure. I have a suitable replacement but can't figure out how it was mounted. I know it's "original" position is diving from the upper playfield. But I don't see a bracket or anything that it may have been attached to. Can anyone post pics of how it's attached? Thanks!

I can take a pic for you in the morning if no one else has by then.

2 months later
#169 7 years ago
Quoted from MRudowsky:

Well you're smarter than me then. I ordered one from Marco. Figured it was worth it because it was cheap and I was putting an order in anyway. It came and it's nice, but it's white not yellow for some reason. The part number even ends in -Y.
That's when I found it in the manual.
Now if only I can get someone to tell me how tall their Batman figure is...

So sorry it took so long. Every time I checked the forum I was at work or out and kept forgetting.

Up here at 5am for a flight Christmas morning, so I hopped down for ya.

Merry holidays!

IMG_20161225_052020 (resized).jpgIMG_20161225_052020 (resized).jpg

1 month later
#181 7 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Any of you guys get a chance to play a Batman '66 yet and compare? At first glance it looked like they took BDK and made a bunch of improvements, but now seeing video and hearing opinions, it sounds like it might not have really been an improvement after all. I've always been a fan of BDK, but haven't gotten a chance to own one yet. B'66 had me pretty excited at first, but now I'm not sure if I'm seeing much improvement over BDK afterall. Thoughts from BDK fans?

Not a massive difference. Slight difference in shots, but same general layout. The modes right now are basic and code will change things up, but I find it almost aggravating because if you know bdk you are aiming for the wrong shots.

I like the colours of bm66, but the overall package of tdk gets me more. Especially is you spice it up with some LEDs and other minor stuff.

The spinning disc in bm66 is not as impressive as I hoped. It's almost too bulky in my opinion.

1 month later
#197 7 years ago
Quoted from MRudowsky:

Anyone have pics of the rubbers on each side of the center ramp? The sides of the ramp entrance are taking a beating on my game. The rubbers are there, but I'm assuming they should extend beyond the metal edges of the ramp?
I found the part number in the manual (Rubber bumper pad blue #626-5085-00) and I see that Marco has them along with their recommended screws for them (4004-01041-06). I'd like to see how it supposed to look if anyone can help. Also looks like I may have to fix the ramps as they are a bit mushroomed from taking hits.
Thanks!

Sorry I didn't see this sooner. Here ya go...

(Yes my joker plastic is cracked)

IMG_20170331_172514 (resized).jpgIMG_20170331_172514 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170331_172536 (resized).jpgIMG_20170331_172536 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170331_172530 (resized).jpgIMG_20170331_172530 (resized).jpg

#199 7 years ago
Quoted from MRudowsky:

meegis to the rescue again! Thank you! My suspicion is correct. I've added the rubbers and screws to my Marco shopping cart.
Bummer about your air ball deflector. You even have the 'updated' one that was an attempt to keep it from breaking. I put a new one on right after I got mine. Have you tried the reinforcement for the drop target? I bought one but didn't put it on yet.

Not sure where to get the deflector piece to replace mine actually.

And any time you need anything, just ask. I'll snap pics no problem.

1 month later
#204 6 years ago

Got my tdk put back together...

Powder coated the legs, lockdown, sides, hinges and shooter housing ink black with purple flake in the clear coat.

Lighting is bad and the colour screams in real life. Camera does no justice.

IMG_20170512_203603 (resized).jpgIMG_20170512_203603 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170512_203629 (resized).jpgIMG_20170512_203629 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170512_203621 (resized).jpgIMG_20170512_203621 (resized).jpg

3 weeks later
#208 6 years ago
Quoted from maur:

Is anyone aware of TDK pinblades. Other than mirror ones, I don't see anyone making/selling anything....

I was talking to joeraptor2003 from pingraffix about it a while ago. We need some side blades and a speaker panel.

Gonna reopen that line with him, and see what can be done.

5 months later
#213 6 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

mcpit sound is absolutely necessary with this game!
Here is my 'Does it come in black?' edition

I spy a white powder coat sample on sw

#215 6 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Yeesssss never considered white before for a trim but the storm trooper white will be great I think

It looked great on coin takers sw.

#217 6 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

It did, which is why I chose it, it was between red and white - stuck with white, cant find that pic anywhere though..

Best I could find... https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/show-off-your-powder-coated-machines-here/page/24#post-3907315

#218 6 years ago

Sling replacement day. Was hanging on by a hair. I ripped it off with ease.

IMG_20171125_123507 (resized).jpgIMG_20171125_123507 (resized).jpg

1 month later
#221 6 years ago

Haven't looked myself, but is it possibly a nut underneath that keeps spinning, hence it won't unscrew until you keep the nit in place with a socket?

5 months later
#238 5 years ago

Are you guys referring to this: https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/502-5078-A3

Part #: 502-5078-A3

Google that number abd there's a few places that have it in stock

2 months later
#246 5 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Looking to get back into the BDK club. I traded mine for a grail pin and I really miss it. Looking for a low play HUO BDK, any leads appreciated.

Ever been to Canada ...

6 months later
#257 5 years ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

New member of the BDK club. Just got it on Wednesday. Going to install the McPit sound file and ColorDMD tonight. Was hoping to get some feedback on whether or not to invest in a shaker. Some say it's a "must have", others say it isn't used much. Any further comments to add to push me in either direction?

I had a shaker in mine. I'd say it's similar to Tron. Not too much use, but as you progress it gets used a lot more.

It ties in to some things better, like the batmbile ramp and other features, but it's totally up to you

1 year later
#312 3 years ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

I checked all three switches and they all registered fine. No double balls in the trough. I'll just be playing aand the flippers will shut down and it'll do that little noise it does at the end of every ball.

Very possible the balls have magnetized and are screwing the trough reading.

Throw a new set of balls in and see if it fixes the problem.

I've seen this happen on many games (not just bdk)

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 50.00
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

4,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Folsom, CA
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 50.00
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider meegis.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-is-there-no-bdk-owners-club?tu=meegis and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.