IMG_3428 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
BDD60BF5-092B-4009-B801-FBC01F7F045C (resized).jpeg
IMG_3424 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3423 (resized).jpeg
Plastic (resized).JPG
IMG_3869 (resized).JPG
IMG_3867 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider j_striker.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 10 years ago

I would like the original key chain plastic for the BDK. If anyone has one to sale please let me know

#9 10 years ago

got this BDK recently stock and this was my first pin LED job.... totally changes the look of the play field.... very awesome looking pin with LEDs from coin taker...

IMG_1223.jpgIMG_1223.jpg
#26 10 years ago

does anyones ball get stuck on the one way gate entering joker lock spot? sometimes i hot the ball in the joker spot and i guess the gate doesn't come down fast enough and it shoots back towards my flippers and drains sometimes. Not sure what the issue is other than trying to adjust that metal shim that hand off the gate... any ideas? the ball gets stuck by not rolling to the left and entering the lock hole position. The ball will sit there until the game realizes there is no action and the joker drop target will raise up and that eventually knocks my ball to the left lock hole.

#28 10 years ago

just something random my wife noticed that i never paid attention to... when you go into scarecrow multi ball the voice states thats not my toxin you are seeing three balls at once but i only get a two ball multi ball.... anyone else experiencing that?

#30 10 years ago

this is how me and my wife look when we play BDK

IMG_0415.jpgIMG_0415.jpg
1 week later
#44 10 years ago

yes it does support shakers, i wish it was more interactive during game play though.... i almost forget that its there sometimes when playing...

i had a tron pin first and that shaker interaction is awesome and makes BDK look weak

#46 10 years ago
Quoted from Nemesis:

No way bro, it is tasteful. It rocks the cab when it needs to when you interact with game modes. I disagree!

not even close to tron

1 month later
#75 9 years ago

Here is my BDKIMG_1350.JPGIMG_1350.JPGIMG_1349.JPGIMG_1349.JPGIMG_1348.JPGIMG_1348.JPGIMG_1347.jpgIMG_1347.jpg

#77 9 years ago

i am trying to figure out how to incorporate a joker card in my topper... i would like to have it as it it was thrown and stuck into the bat symbol...

1 month later
#83 9 years ago

Does anyone have a BDK plastic kit? I need the back panel plastic piece with the bat symbol if anyone has it available. I just don't want to spend $200 to buy an entire kit just for that piece. I managed to get my scratched. Thanks

6 years later
#308 3 years ago

Does anyone have a cliffy set for this pin they never installed? I am looking for one

#310 3 years ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

This club seems dead but I'll ask the question anyways. LOL. I have a situation where sometimes my flippers just quit for a second because the machines registering a ball drain when the ball is actually in play. Everything in the trough seems lined up. Anyone ever seen and issue of this nature?

It losing count of your balls I would guess, go to switch test to make sure all the balls in the trough are registering. Are you getting any double feeds in the shooter lane? Might need to replace the opto boards there on the trough.

4 months later
#327 2 years ago

I am having an issue with the scarecrow VUK stacking up balls and getting stuck. During a multiball, 3 balls will stack up in the trough and that will be just enough to not allow the VUK to shoot the ball up into the ramp. I have seen where some people stated stern had a fix for this, but I can’t find anything on it.

Any help appreciated

5 months later
#335 2 years ago

I bet the brackets are too far apart, I would try to bend those in or replace them and see where you are at. Second option might be to build a topper for the shute to keep the ball on the playfield

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

4,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Folsom, CA
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 50.00
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider j_striker.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-is-there-no-bdk-owners-club?tu=j_striker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.