IMG_3428 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
BDD60BF5-092B-4009-B801-FBC01F7F045C (resized).jpeg
IMG_3424 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3423 (resized).jpeg
Plastic (resized).JPG
IMG_3869 (resized).JPG
IMG_3867 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cooldan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#154 7 years ago

Hey guys, i have a BDK and love the game - i even wrote a rulesheet for it:

http://papa.org/wp-content/uploads/Batman-The-Dark-Knight-Rulesheet-English.pdf

i have a problem with it that maybe someone can help with - yesterday i found that i had lost my coil power, and the culprit was a blown F10 fuse (5A slo-blo). A replacement just blew again straightaway so i put a circuit breaker in and watched as i turned it on - there was smoke! i finally found the smoke was coming from the joker motor under his biscuit barrel, so what's going on there then? is it toast? what happened to it and is there a way to test if it's definitely knackered please? for now i've just disconnected the motor power and the game plays just fine without it, but i was wondering - what are these things on the connector that look like varistor/thermistor diodes? i'm familiar with seeing these in power boxes to protect either my house from the game (reduce current inrush with thermistor) or my game from lightning (varistor) but i'm, not sure which these are, and why they're here on the Joker motor. hmmmm...

so what are the discs in the yellow and the white arrows? capacitors? for what? thermistors?

wtf are those discs then?wtf are those discs then?

oh, and i have a couple of add-ons to install, Harvey as two-face and a Bat Signal lamp
2face_and_bat_signal_lamp_(resized).jpg2face_and_bat_signal_lamp_(resized).jpgtwoface_(resized).jpgtwoface_(resized).jpgbat_signal_lamp_(resized).jpgbat_signal_lamp_(resized).jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cooldan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-is-there-no-bdk-owners-club?tu=cooldan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.