You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

124-2421_IMG.JPG
IMAG4204.jpg
2015-01-05-12-34-07--387254961.jpeg
106068.jpg

There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 8 years ago

#19 Understanding Pinball -- Gottlieb's ROBO-WAR - "Learn how it plays!"

#52 8 years ago

Finding these games is hell, a nice TX just went in Raleigh for $600 which made me want to cry. I would easily have paid double, maybe triple for it after all this time searching. I'm not sure if I should be happy that I only want one of these rare Gottliebs or sad that I'm limited my chances of ever finding one by one looking out for one of them.

#53 8 years ago

I soo wanted a Robo-war to compliment my TX-Sector.Very little chance,or so i thought as many long term pinheads didn't really recall seeing any in the UK.
Then out of nowhere one came up on ebay UK with a BIN-which a mate kindly snapped up for me.Just goes to show-ya never know what's out there.
Sys 80b's are pretty rare nowadays in the UK.All 4 TX's I know of are from mainland Europe,and I had to import in a Big House,as did my mate for a Raven.
I have four sys 80b's - Genesis,TX,Robo and now the Big House.Music on the first three is killer-wonder who did that?TX and Robo especially are amazing

Note deep games but great fun to play,allbeit with awfull translites- TX probably the worst ever.And BHouse-WTF??

#54 8 years ago
Quoted from poibug:

I soo wanted a Robo-war to compliment my TX-Sector.Very little chance,or so i thought as many long term pinheads didn't really recall seeing any in the UK.
Then out of nowhere one came up on ebay UK with a BIN-which a mate kindly snapped up for me.Just goes to show-ya never know what's out there.
Sys 80b's are pretty rare nowadays in the UK.All 4 TX's I know of are from mainland Europe,and I had to import in a Big House,as did my mate for a Raven.
I have four sys 80b's - Genesis,TX,Robo and now the Big House.Music on the first three is killer-wonder who did that?TX and Robo especially are amazing
Note deep games but great fun to play,allbeit with awfull translites- TX probably the worst ever.And BHouse-WTF??

You need an excalibur to round out your collection. Best drop target game of the whole group and fantastic play.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
4,350 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Utrecht, UT
$ 79.95
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts
Electronics
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts
Electronics
There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-is-robo-war-so-rarely-seen/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.