Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 66 posts
  • 48 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Stoomer
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

9D89E76D-C72F-4A10-B703-9ACA5776679C (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0019 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0018 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0017 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0016 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0013 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0014 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazylevi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 4 years ago

Absolutely nobody’s business.

Not to mention if you got a game for a “good” price and then try to sell it at market you are inviting abuse by obnoxious buyers.

I’ve literally had people tell me they know what I paid when trying to knock me down on price. That’s the end of negotiations for me.

#14 4 years ago

Lamo

Dear lord. Here we go again.

Surely we have more to offer each other than this conversation again?

#23 4 years ago
    Quoted from SheriffBarclay:

Easy solution, don't post on the thread.

Don't let him bully you. If you're not a pinside regular, this guy will try to eat you alive.

I’m not bullying anybody.

I’m annoyed that someone posts a thread asking why people keep their buying prices secret, and it turns out it’s just another price whining thread in disguise.

Why not at least be up front about it? Then I can make an informed decision to “avoid the thread.” It wasn’t an “easy solution,” it was a wolf in sheep’s clothing!!!

#26 4 years ago
    Quoted from arcademojo:

If you’re annyoed why don’t you just skip it? Not read it? Who really cares how many whining price threads there are? Be side you.
    Hey, other people have opinions and if they want to vent. So be it. That’s why this is a forum. You know to discuss what ever you want about pinball.

If you are annoyed by me why not skip that?

We can go on like this for hours. Let’s take it to PM!

#59 4 years ago
    Quoted from Hapidance:

I get sellers want to get rich and buyers want it for free. People REALLY don’t like revealing what they paid/ sold for.
    It’s the dirty little secret of pins .
    What’s the deal?

Hey can you please disclose all of your financials to us? Curious what we've paid for most of things you own, along with your annual income, taxes, etc.

Thanks! Just so there's no dirty little secrets.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazylevi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-is-pricing-such-a-secret-?tu=crazylevi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.