(Topic ID: 292889)

Why is JJP still making games with faulty playfields?

By PanzerFreak

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,564 posts
  • 282 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by RA77
  • Topic is favorited by 51 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20220617_154723.jpg
20220617_154445.jpg
IMG_20220613_032620 (resized).jpg
IMG_20220613_030752 (resized).jpg
20210909_134038 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
chrome_2022-02-15_12-00-35 (resized).png
17AEF3C4-B1B7-44A7-B1F2-071EA929B00F (resized).jpeg
4076DC23-3C1A-4942-9F24-34168523D514.gif
FB618287-0DDE-4466-AC99-9BC00DF91609 (resized).jpeg
EDF7D875-27AD-48ED-BBCC-E0DF0CB5C98B (resized).jpeg
2ED1C591-29D4-4E62-9285-6F2EC8D87582 (resized).jpeg
32A8819B-CD13-4A4F-A5A5-A989485403A2 (resized).jpeg
2021-10-22_8-36-44 (resized).jpg
68747470733a2f2f692e696d67666c69702e636f6d2f79687a6a792e6a7067 (resized).jpeg
9F8E0426-381C-4AE2-9E25-A03281F18142.gif

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1634 Observations & insight on JJP/Mirco playfield pooling issue Posted by AMSNL (2 years ago)

Post #1649 Uncut playfield photos Posted by AMSNL (2 years ago)

Post #1660 Thin clear coat issues Posted by AMSNL (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jeffro01.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 2 years ago

Because they can... They have a line around the block waiting to buy their latest game so what's the incentive for them to actually address this issue? Answer, none whatsoever. My primary distributor told me a few months ago when I had a PF issue with my Stern TMNT LE (Stern sent me an unpopulated playfield as a result which was fine by me), that they only way this is ever going to get addressed is if people stop buying NIB. But, we both acknowledged that was unlikely to ever actually happen so expect the playfield lottery to be the "norm" moving forward...

Jeff

#91 2 years ago

PanzerFreak you just need to completely ignore @jimwe5t... Any other effort to engage this intellectually superior individual will just be a complete waste of your time. There are few members on here as predictable as jimwe5t when it comes to what they're going to say before they say it and it just creates more noise. Anyone who thinks Stern games are more feature packed than JJP are crazy stupid. That's not to say that Stern games aren't fun and don't have features but you're looking at two completely different kinds of pinball companies. Oh and they BOTH have playfield issues so...

Jeff

3 weeks later
#625 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I’m thinking JJP is doing what Stern did with GB and deal with it on a case by case basis. Why would they handle it any other way?
It’s the only way they can realistically deal with the issue, fix the problem, and move on to the next game which will also sell out because they make some of the best games on the planet.
The issue with Stern on GB was much worse and affected a huge number of pf’s to some degree. Ghosting of inserts and chipping. Heads were twisting off then and Stern was “finished”. They ultimately did what they could
My GNRCE and WonkaCE pf’s make my current GBLE pf look like garbage. To quote someone else above, “they are stunning and perfect all the way around”
Bottom line you are correct Bmore, customer service is HUGE and JJP will end up dealing with the issue by taking care of affected customers.
Not necessarily how the perfection minority mob group wants it handled?
Most of us have been around long enough to understand what’s reasonable and what to expect.
There is also another Stern minority mob that whines about how little Stern puts in their games for the money on every release. Then they sell out.

You really need stop with this "mob" crap. Now. There are legitimate people here who paid big bucks for a game where the primary piece of infrastructure is literally coming apart and JJPs response is either "tough shit" or "here are some free washers". You can demonize these owners all you want to make you feel better about your moral superiority and how perfect and flawless your games are (which I highly doubt is actually the case but being a fanboy requires devotion). However, none of that changes the fact that JJP has completely dropped the ball here in every possible way. But hey, you do you...

Jeff

#671 2 years ago
Quoted from Colehvac1:

Why dont you admit the real reason you’re PRO JJP and feel the need to always comment about one of us that was wronged, i sold my piece of shit LE, but i still comment about the lack of customer service or support provided by JJP. Doesn't matter if he got an unpopulated playfield, its like chevy sending you a new transmission to replace on your own. Its fucking stupid, not everyone can work on a pinball machine, just like not everyone can do root canal.

If you can't work on pinball machines, you probably shouldn't own them... Playfield swaps are a different animal of course but again, if you can work on your machine I'll bet you can do a swap...

Jeff

#719 2 years ago

As much as I hate litigation... It's beyond time for that. It's so insanely stupid that JJP refuses to send out replacement PFs which would cost them a hell of a lot less than buybacks and if they're going to do buybacks then they should be doing it for the market price. This entire attitude wreaks of entitlement and JJP needs to be put right back in it's place. I just don't see any other way than to sue their pants off. Will those actually affected get anything out of it? Nope, probably not but... Perhaps this will cost JJP so much in lawyers fees, bad publicity, and such that they either actually fix this permanently or go bankrupt. Either way, if the community is going to continue to allow this garbage from them then garbage is all we're going to get and that's simply not right. F JJP...

Jeff

#721 2 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

Barry responded to my question regarding the play fields and my LE order that’s coming. I asked how they’re handling the situation and here’s his response.
Hello Steve,
We are continuing to address each issue on a case by case basis.
This is a small percentage over all.
We only offered buy back on the CE because the CE run is sold out and replacement was not an option.
We never have offered populated playfields and that still is true today.
To recap, this is a small group, we offered to everyone affected a very generous resolution based on their game model.
Barry Engler
Jersey Jack Pinball
(331) 223-9396
Sent From My Android

Complete and total lie. I'd run the other way if I were you... For one, they can get more CE playfields if they wanted to, they just don't. Secondly, anyone here of a "very generous resolution" for ANYONE...???

Jeff

#735 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I've been working on pinball machines over 20 years and the last thing I want to do is attempt my first playfield swap...especially on a game I paid LE money for.
Fortunately my LZLE has a gorgeous playfield, guess I lucked out.

Fair enough.

Jeff

#738 2 years ago
Quoted from LORDDREK:

That is exactly it. A 100% calculated outcome. Decide what the desired level of responsibility is wanted and then make a legally reviewed stance to present to the customer.
Some will not even consider the offer.
Some will worry about the parameters.
Some will tire over time.
Some will sell privately.
Some will just play the game.
Few will actually follow thru with the return.
JJP ends up taking the route of least liability. And that is a win in today’s business world...

Makes me wonder when distributors are going to start pushing back and saying enough is enough and simply drop JJP all together. Yeah I realize JJP sells direct but I'll bet they really don't want to be on an island with no buffer between the customer and them. Maybe I'm wrong here but I don't think JJP can survive on direct sales alone. I know what my distributor had to go through to get my POTC CE playfield replacement and there is no way I'd have gotten one if I had to deal direct. That experience alone is why I'd never buy from JJP direct either for that matter.

Jeff

#770 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It sucks for people who want their games but at this point it makes the most sense for JJP. They want to wash their hands of this fiasco and move on and they'll never be able to do that if they are still dealing with these games for years to come.

Except this has been going on for multiple games in a row now... This isn't an isolated incident with one game, it's a series of games. If JJP really wanted to wash their hands of this then they'd actually fix the issue permanently and then move on. The fact that JJP clearly isn't remotely interested in fixing this IS the core problem here.

Jeff

2 weeks later
#1053 2 years ago

This is like a battered persons syndrome thing... You know JJP hasn't fixed this, we all know they haven't fixed this, but yet you have people here that are still like "well, maybe they fixed it this time and I have to have this game"... PEOPLE... JJP HAS NOT FIXED ANYTHING AND NO, WASHERS ARE NOT A FIX... Okay, taking a deep breath now... Another good analogy is watching a bad horror flick where people keep going into the basement... Either way, the ONLY way JJP learns here is if their sales are affected. Keep buying them and I'll guarantee you we'll have a version of this thread for their next title, and the one after that, and so on and so forth...

Jeff

#1182 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Because i don't get it really? I like the back and forth banter. I see both sides of the issue. I praise the heck out of Stern too!
Now here is my question. What is the worst case scenario?
Is it some chipping around posts over time OR is it the embellishment of PF's "disintegrating" before our very eyes? It is wood after all and thus the steel ball won't be able to grind that pf into dust i don't think.
IF the outcome is more like my WOZ, which is considered pretty poor pf, then it's got some wear but still standing strong. Not perfect by any stretch. That's 8 yrs later.
So, what's it gonna look like 8 yrs from now, GNR? The older you get, the less you care, that i can promise you!
When the steel ball bangs into a loose post and chips up the pf then presumably, it's NOT going to chip the remainder of the PF as it rolls freely around it.
IF we ended up with a PF that had zero artwork left THEN i would have a problem with.
Show me one PF in the history of PF's over decades that it's happened. When you see a chewed up shooter lane is the pf defective?
So, everybody has to make their own decisions. I'll buy Toy Story CE without any concern whatsoever.

Wow... Either you have a ton of money to just throw around without recourse or...??? I really don't have an or... This is just about the most insane take one could have. PLAYFIELDS ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO POOL AND CHIP. I feel like I have to scream that since you seem to think this is somehow normal. Your argument that you'd only be upset if the playfield was destroyed entirely down to the wood is so far beyond anything remotely resembling reason that it's hard to describe. What's worse is you claim you "don't get it really"... What don't you get? That people paid thousands of dollars and expect a product that's not falling apart right after taking it out of the box? You really don't get why people would be upset about that? What the actual fuck?

Jeff

#1184 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Why would my welcome be worn out??? This is a thread of discussing the pluses and minuses of JJP in particular. If I was in a Stern thread, I would discuss their pluses and minuses too, just like everyone else. Everyone should be welcomed in this thread. None of us are making these machines nor are stockholders in JJP. Why are a few people getting so emotional over a silly game, like its their identity and livelihood? This is very immature on JJP fanboys part. Everyone and their opinions in a forum should be respected and made to feel welcome in expressing their viewpoints. Just because we don’t agree on certain pinball points is no reason to become unkind in our expressions with one another. This is only a game and not our religion. It is people like us that get others to have a better viewpoint on future purchases from JJP. These games are way too high priced to not value others viewpoints even if we don’t agree at first. They just might save us from lots of headaches and trouble in the future. This is the value of this forum, to help each other by giving our values, viewpoints and experiences with any of these pinball companies. Why would anyone in their right mind not welcome that??? Only small minded insecure individuals are going to not welcome everyone’s viewpoints.

What a complete crock... An absolute complete crock of shit. You are a troll. Period. Why you weren't banned a long time ago is beyond me. Your posts here are almost exclusively about one thing and one thing only, how much you hate JJP games. Then you say this pile of shit about alternative viewpoints and how we should all just get along... GTFOH... You're not here to help anyone, you're here to shit all over JJP then play the victim card. Then you have the nerve to claim others are insecure and small minded for being tired of your constant and obsessive trolling. Perhaps, and bear with me here, people are just tired of your endless shit? Maybe that could be the reason??? Just maybe????

Jeff

#1271 2 years ago
Quoted from DerGoetz:

Reason I happily sold my POTC CE
No rules, no depth, just multiballs
Instead I got some game modifiers by selecting characters. What did that take. An afternoon to program?

Which of course is complete bullshit but if you're not going to take the time to learn the game then I suppose it's logical to say something so completely ignorant...

Jeff

1 month later
#1573 2 years ago

Wow... Just wow... Listened to Jack and that's it, I'm done with JJP. I won't buy any more of their games NIB, period. I hope they go under at this point, I really do. Blaming the owners for your shitty quality and pathetic customer service is a fucking joke.

I really can't believe I actually heard Jack say that... I had to listen to it twice. Luckily there are plenty of other options out there.

Jeff

3 weeks later
#1775 2 years ago

I don't know what's worse, the issue itself or the fact people still continue to buy...??? At this point I'd argue if you buy a NIB JJP game then you have no room for complaining about anything as you should know by now what a piece of junk you just bought. My POTC CE, pooled/chipped, got a new unpopulated PF. Wonka CE, pooling but no chipping and didn't even try to get a new PF after what me and my distro had to go through on POTC. Won't buy another NIB JJP game again, period. It's abundantly clear their marriage to Micro has made it impossible for them to deliver a quality product, it's simply overpriced crap now. Buyer beware...

Jeff

#1817 2 years ago
Quoted from HEAD_boss_HOG:

I agree with you that the PFs should be flawless at that price for a game. I guess what I am emphasizing is that these very minor defects in production don't detract from the enjoyment and satisfaction of owning the game. We would all want these games to be PERFECT, to be sure. However, any game which offers alot of fun factor and great integration should satisfy owners even if there are a small number of imperfections. there's a big difference between pinball and buying a new car. new cars are made by the hundreds of thousands, and we expect a flawless new vehicle. Pinball is made in the thousands, if that, and not created by robots. There's room for error.
So, we all agree that JJP should do better, and make things right. But we also should agree that a small PF defect does not take away from the enjoyment of the game, and it's much healthier to focus on what is GREAT and enjoyable instead of zeroing in on a PF clearcoat pooling and a 1mm chip in some art which doesn't affect the gameplay.
the idea here is that there's so much to celebrate with these games. That concept should not be hijacked by the defects which are identified, unless they truly affect gameplay, value, or aesthetics in a way which is more than negligible. lets enjoy our games!!

No. Think what you will but to say that a faulty/chipping playfield, regardless of how minor you may perceive them to be, absolutely impacts my enjoyment and satisfaction so far as the game overall goes. I'm not paying $20 for a game, I'm paying $10K+ and there is a massive difference between my expectations at those price points. So again, no, I'm not going to agree that a shit playfield doesn't impact my enjoyment and satisfaction.

Jeff

#1872 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Well sure. It will stop some sales.
Me, I'm on the list for JJP7 CE already.

WHY??? I have a ton of respect for you and all of the support you've provided the community on a number of games but... WHY???

Some things I just cannot wrap my head around and this is one of them...

Jeff

#1876 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I like playing the games, simple as that. They are not museum pieces for me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fair enough I suppose. For me it's not an issue of "museum pieces" but simple basic quality. For the prices being charged, I have an expectation of quality and I don't think that's unreasonable or out of line. Someone has to buy these pieces of junk NIB so people like me can buy the weeded out ones that aren't junk.

Jeff

#1878 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I hear you and respect that. For me, an extra $500 and a fun (to me) project to refresh it later is acceptable. Understand it's not for everyone.

Believe it or not, I totally get where you're coming from on that... If JJP would just freely offer a replacement PF when people have this issue then that'd be good enough for me. However, they've decided to try to obfuscate the issue and change their warranty accordingly...

Thanks,
Jeff

#1908 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Depends on what you're defining as bad plus your expectations. For you, maybe the answer is yes. For me, the answer is no.

Too much money but not a whole lot of cents...

Jeff

1 week later
#1948 2 years ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

Thanks Panz, that is what my distro said as well. I am thinking of rolling with it and taking a chance.

But why? Taking a chance? It's a $10K+ purchase and "taking a chance" seems like a less than wise approach to something like that.

I sort of feel like JJP has adopted the Thomas Tusser quote as a company motto... "A fool and his money are soon parted"...

Jeff

#1954 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Have you played it? Do you like GnR music?

None of that has any bearing on this issue, the theme is completely irrelevant. The quality is shit, it's that simple. To make matters worse JJP modified it's warranty to reflect as such. What else do people have to see here...???

Oh and nope. Yes. Looks like an amazing PIN but nope, no remote desire to own another JJP no matter the theme. At least not NIB...

Jeff

1 week later
#1968 2 years ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

Great question, it's not really losing 10k maybe what 2k if you playfield chips or pools. My wife asked for this pin I explained the issues with the playfield she said so what is it fun to play for you, it is for me. I have saved money like not many people l know. Started a IRA at 18 years old, have 3 defined pensions and 2 defined contribution plans. Saved like crazy my whole life. I will be dead in 15 years so why not? Should I have a u-haul with cash in it follow my hurst?
I would agree pinball is a very foolish way to spend money. Fun for me, I don't drink, gamble, or smoke. I have terrible habit of wanting and buying pinball machines that I could most likely sell for more then I paid. Do you think it is foolish for me to but a pinball machine?

Okay so for one, the foolish comment was in reference to paying five figures for an item that's defective OUT OF THE BOX... It had nothing to do with pinball in general and I absolutely do not consider pinball a foolish spend in any way, it's one of the few things that you can buy/use and at least currently likely make money as a result. Don't conflate the two. Also, I don't really care how much you've saved or whatever, it's completely irrelevant in this discussion.

The point here is, and remains, JJP is putting out a knowingly defective product and has made it clear via their warranty changes and complete indifference to this issue they have zero interest in correcting. Why? Because people keep buying their games and just "dealing with it". To me that's certifiably insane. However, all of that being said, it's your money and I'm not here to tell anyone how to spend their money but I am here to openly provide my opinion of that should anyone chose to share it with the world.

JJP is going to find itself in litigation if it keeps up this BS and judging by their track record either they think they're immune to litigation or genuinely think they can skirt this issue so long as they continue to hit perceived home runs on theme/design. Odd strategy...

Jeff

#1992 2 years ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

I’m so happy I haven’t been reading about any bad playfields lately.
Delivery in 2 weeks!!!

That's one hell of a quote... Lately... LOL... So when your game shows up with half-dollar size washers that make it look like the POS it is I'm sure you'll be just thrilled... Then again, I doubt you'll tell us as that would be pretty embarrassing to admit you were wrong despite a mountain of warnings advising you otherwise.

Jeff

#2054 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

From all the people I know, those not experiencing issues would be about zero.
PCprogrammer: Do you have little children? Willy Wonka is such a little child’s delight, besides the troublesome shooter it is for adults. My friend’s WW is nothing but trouble, but his little children squeal with joy over the little kiddie candy theme. It’s kind of like the “CandyLand” of kiddie pinball. Beware WW has many problematic issues to resolve and good luck working on them when it arrives. JJP fanboys love working on their machines as much as playing them is what a distributor told me. I prefer playing to being a JJP pinball mechanic and constant trouble shooter.

Okay... Just stop. We ALL agree that JJP playfields are crap but beyond that I've found my JJP machines to be mechanically rock solid (WoZ, POTC, Wonka). Not going to get into any other opinion comments about the playability of said games (but you're completely wrong, okay fine I did get into it). 2K+ plays on Wonka and I can't even think of a single actual mechanical issue we've had but we certainly do have pooling. WoZ playfield is fine, and mechanically can't think of anything I've had to do on that one either 5K+ plays in. POTC, I believe I had a couple of initial bumps on the black pearl ship and I think there was something else but otherwise 5K+ plays in it's been fine and I can't even think of the last time I had to do anything on it. Got a new PF though due to pooling/blistering/chipping...

Point being, yes the JJP playfields are complete garbage in every way. The company isn't much better but the games themselves are fun, and mechanically reliable assuming you're okay with your playfield disintegrating...

Jeff

#2139 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:Those are good points. With the April builds that were affected with pooling and chipping there were numerous complaints being posted on Pinside and the JJP Facebook group within a month or so of the build date. We are no longer seeing that same pattern with the latest builds and now 3+ months have passed since the latest washer / post combination was implemented. Something is working better, hopefully it stays that way.

I often wonder how many times a post like this is going to be made before people realize nothing has changed, the situation is still as it always has been, and JJP's playfields are garbage? We've seen this game so many times now and yet people STILL act like somethings been "fixed" when in reality nothing has been fixed, the problem is the same, the band-aid just changed a little...

Jeff

#2157 2 years ago
Quoted from jester523:

Without knowing all the details,, I still think it's a tough call. It's not like businesses have unlimited money. They might not have the cash flow to do that, or send everyone free playfields.
My playfield is pooling and they haven't handled the whole situation well, but at the same time, I don't think they have the financial ability to send everyone with pooling / peeling populated playfields to swap out.
It's easy to say solve it by making everyone right, but at the expense of bankrupting the company? Or putting them against the wall financially?
Again, I don't know the full situation, but without knowing it, and their financials, I can sympathize with them having a tough decision to make in a now more and more competitive market.

Couldn't possibly care less about the financial health of JJP. What I do care about is them shipping knowingly defective products, changing their warranty terms to insulate them from these defects, then not doing anything at all to correct said defects. The argument can't be "well if we make them put out a quality product they'll go bankrupt and we don't want that"...

Jeff

#2205 2 years ago
Quoted from MrBubbles:

I was lucky with my GnR CE with regards to this. But this thread has me questioning my pre-order of the limited Willy Wonka run they're doing this month. If I pay 11k for pin that I'm iffy on anyway, and it's not perfect, I'll really be pissed. Has anyone heard if the newest run of WW LEs will be using better playfields or will this just be a run using playfields that have sat around for 2 years.

RUN... Same playfield manufacturer as always. Nothing. Has. Changed... My Wonka CE has pooling, this affects every game JJP makes.

Jeff

#2206 2 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

What? Lol this is almost completely Mirco's fault. Holy crap I haven't seen somebody be this wrong about so many things in one post in a long long time. JJP doesn't spec all this stuff out. They say theres a post here, ect. I don't put much faith in the overtightening/hole too big theory either thats already been fairly disproven by people much better versed in playfields than us. Lets not forget we see these same issues on Mirco's other playfields. Pooling under posts. Clear coat flying off in gigantic chunks with small blasts of air, AFM playfields with clear that has flaked off all over, ect. Mirco makes trash. We get it, you don't like JJP, but this is a stretch.

Except it's not. While I don't agree with jimwe5t when it comes to the games themselves, the themes, and/or their playability I think the poster is absolutely spot on here with regards to who's to blame. Yes Micro makes them but JJP KEEPS ACCEPTING THEM AND USING THEM IN PRODUCTION GAMES. Why? Because they have no choice due to the financial entanglements between Micro and JJP which is entirely JJPs fault. IF JJP actually cared about this and wanted to fix it they absolutely could but when the line to buy your defective products wraps around the building and your customers have stockholm syndrome, what's the incentive?

Micro isn't going to start making quality playfields if their reproductions are any indication so JJP has really one choice, find a different vendor and deal with the financial settlement with Micro. But... Again... Why do that if you're bean counting at JJP? Sales have never been better and clearly few seemed to care when they changed their warranty which should have been the final nail but nope... Here we are...

Honestly JJP couldn't have picked a better time in the history of this industry to be so horribly bad as a company... The market has never been hotter, and may never be hotter again who knows, and as such there are a lot of new people in this hobby with cash to burn and an addiction to steel balls and flashing lights... They'll never listen to the warnings and I get why but there are only so many customers with deep pockets and a desire to "roll the dice" that eventually this will end JJP. Unless of course they reverse course now, take the short term financial hit, and actually address this very long standing issue. However, I wouldn't hold my breath...

Jeff

#2210 2 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Where’s your indisputable proof that there’s a financial entanglement? That’s a bold statement. I’d like to see some proof beyond a podcast rumor.

To provide what you're asking for would require documents from someone that I don't have access too... To your point though, I can't prove it. Especially not indisputable proof and "I've been told" (which I have) by someone in the know is far from proof of anything so I get you there...

Honestly can you come up with a better explanation then? Again, still not proof, just asking.

Jeff

#2267 2 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Why the fuck would Toy Story be a grown ass mans dream theme?

Why do you give a shit one way or the other? FFS...

Jeff

#2270 2 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

I couldn’t care less. Venting. I’m pissed that JJP didn’t get jaws, mad max, bttf.
At least my monies safe.
Since you’re posting, what’s your stance?

Stance on? JJP is an ethically devoid company that puts out knowingly defective products and I won't buy another NIB from them no matter what the theme. Not saying I wouldn't buy used but that's after some other fool goes through the JJP PF lottery for me.

If you're asking me about theme so far Toy Story goes, only saw the first three and I don't think there's any reasonable commenting one way or the other about what is or is not considered a "manly" theme. Honestly, the entire idea of what is and is not "grown ass man" is just stupid. Who gives a rats ass about how "grown ass man" a theme is?

Jeff

3 weeks later
#2389 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

It depends on how you install them. I found that one orientation caused ball hangs and flipping 180 stopped them.

I'm almost certain you've said which orientation before but I'm lazy and searching is hard... Slot up or down?

Jeff

7 months later
#2547 1 year ago

Over/under on how long before the first "My Toy Story 4 playfield is disintegrating" thread appears?

Jeff

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ardmore, PA
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 91.00
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Purcellville, VA
$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 32.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jeffro01.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-is-jjp-still-making-games-with-faulty-playfields?tu=jeffro01 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.