(Topic ID: 292889)

Why is JJP still making games with faulty playfields?

By PanzerFreak

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,564 posts
  • 282 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by RA77
  • Topic is favorited by 51 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20220617_154723.jpg
20220617_154445.jpg
IMG_20220613_032620 (resized).jpg
IMG_20220613_030752 (resized).jpg
20210909_134038 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
chrome_2022-02-15_12-00-35 (resized).png
17AEF3C4-B1B7-44A7-B1F2-071EA929B00F (resized).jpeg
4076DC23-3C1A-4942-9F24-34168523D514.gif
FB618287-0DDE-4466-AC99-9BC00DF91609 (resized).jpeg
EDF7D875-27AD-48ED-BBCC-E0DF0CB5C98B (resized).jpeg
2ED1C591-29D4-4E62-9285-6F2EC8D87582 (resized).jpeg
32A8819B-CD13-4A4F-A5A5-A989485403A2 (resized).jpeg
2021-10-22_8-36-44 (resized).jpg
68747470733a2f2f692e696d67666c69702e636f6d2f79687a6a792e6a7067 (resized).jpeg
9F8E0426-381C-4AE2-9E25-A03281F18142.gif

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1634 Observations & insight on JJP/Mirco playfield pooling issue Posted by AMSNL (2 years ago)

Post #1649 Uncut playfield photos Posted by AMSNL (2 years ago)

Post #1660 Thin clear coat issues Posted by AMSNL (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Yelobird.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#92 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

They actually removed the artwork around all posts on that pin, maybe that's why it holds up so well. WOZ the same thing. JJP should at least remove artwork around sling posts if they are going to continue using Mirco.
From Hobbit.
[quoted image]

Could never figure that out myself?? I have (2) prototype POTC playfields and at That time they had all the artwork correctly removed from around all posts and not a Single issue with these. Yet somewhere along the line at production they opted to put the artwork around the posts back in???

IMG_6844 (resized).jpgIMG_6844 (resized).jpg
#98 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

^^^ Seriously, three separate threads on this? Just ask people to post whether their game is SE, LE or CE.

Agreed. Seems like a no value data collection. If they don't have the game who cares about that vote?

#103 2 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Three separate threads because I understand they employed the pf fix on the CEs, and likely on the LEs that followed so this would show if it actually worked or not.

I'm trying to get as much data as possible, including past owners. The data is useless if only a handful take part.

Understood but in this Stern vs JJP showdown forum how valid do you Really expect the vote???

1 week later
#176 2 years ago
Quoted from mostater:

I've heard it mentioned a few times that the underlying cause is how the printing is done. Assuming that is true (and it may be...I have no clue), why does the clear pool around the posts? Is the digital printing not allowing it to cure correctly? I'm just trying to understand the logic that the printing method is at fault a little better.

There are literally dozens of threads and thousands of posts detailing this if you are interested.

#222 2 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

You can’t have bare wood. The clear is still going to come off and look like shit.

Can you show examples of this. Seems like Stern when the art is removed so is the issue at posts.

#238 2 years ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

I think there’s a good chance every one of these GnR playfields are faulty.

Mine had no issues.

#293 2 years ago
Quoted from alex_m:

Continued radio silence from JJP is a huge mistake. At the very least release a statement saying you are aware of the issues some customers are having and are working on a solution.
Putting your fingers in your ears and saying "la la la can't hear you" isn't going to cut it.

Just an opinion and Not siding with JJP but I find it unlikely they or any company will ever acknowledge or admit an issue like this as it opens the flood gates for years of product recalls. Not saying its right but doubt they will ever publicly admit fault.

#295 2 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Clearly thats the case although JJP has admitted problems with Wonka and POTC.....the real issue to me is JJP basically telling customers to pound salt, and supporting customers....

Have they admitted this issue verbally or in writing anywhere or simply (on occasion) offered a repair solution to offset the complaint? Offering a repair is not the same as admitting fault which I think will be unlikely. Not excusable though.

#361 2 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

I think it deals with "setting precedents"... if they do it for one machine/customer, people will expect every machine to have the same policy going forward, which is the pile of stench they find themselves in right now. If they EVER replaced a pf or sent an unpopulated one to a customer, and others find out, then the shit hits the fan pretty quick and hard. So this shit storm is NOT abating ANY time soon, because we have already witnessed people talking about all the "fixes" that have been offered and accepted. One could argue "why not me?" and have a pretty good argument if ever in front of a court of law/judge and or jury. Also, no company will ever say it was wrong if it can avoid it, no matter what the courts make them give up in restitution. An AG might argue that they need to make a statement of allocution, but most good legal counsel would try to plea that out of the bargain before they accept the final outcome by upping the restitution offered.

Ding ding you got it!! Not a happy statement but some of this current resistance was created by a few. Again NOT saying its right but as you state the have to avoid setting a precedents! I know for a Fact many received replacement playfields or more early on with GnR. Difference being none of them ran to post a story how they got a Freebee. Same happened with POTC. I talked to a distributor on about how that panned out and he said after the First posting "Look what I got free" he then had 50 requests the next day with of coarse "but he got one!" With no set precedents they have NO right to even evaluate if said damage qualifies. They simply get the "Everyone else got one wheres mine?" This is all a bad deal NO doubt just suspect the gates have now slammed shut on a run on the bank. Minor add to that we have seen Many NIB JJP playfields sold Separately After selling the game on this forum. I will Bet they see those also.

#364 2 years ago
Quoted from mbwalker:

I have no clue. I'm a design engineer (just retired), and if a vendor's part I called out on a BOM ever gave me problems - they are history and have to jump thru a bunch of hoops to get back on my good side.
Most vendor's go out of their way to make sure things are doubly right if there's an issue - they don't want to lose my business. And if there's an issue that's resolved, that usually means more testing on their side to make sure they don't lose the recipe again.
What would be a good reason JJP continues to use Mirco as as opposed to Bader?

Volume? Could they or any other playfield manufacturor support the volume of JJP along with their other business without putting all their eggs in one basket? Agree on the dropping a vendor if they don't maintain QC but I suspect in your line of work (whatever that is) there are a line of others to take on that challenge. Playfield makers?? 3 or 4?

#368 2 years ago
Quoted from mbwalker:

RF design, military. So definitely not in the league of iPhone quantities. Quantities can be small (100s) or large (+100K) and custom parts are not uncommon.
But on the mil side, we spec the daylights out of some vendor's parts, even off-the-shelf parts. I would assume JJP has some sort of drawing calling out PF requirements and if Mirco doesn't live up to it - it's their nickel to resolve it (i.e. send out a new PF).
Who knows - just very odd JJP keeps jumping thru the same hoops (Mirco) with each new pin.

So off topic but interesting. I had 2 manufacturers in Indiana that did RF design exclusively for the military. You aren't Kidding they spec the crap out of it. Even scarier when they drop in to open the safe with drawings and audit the work via surprise. lol Good money but High pressure work.

#370 2 years ago
Quoted from Oaken:

NASA is even more fun.

Hell yeah! Been to the NASA manufacturing facility in FL many times. Thats a whole new level of QC just to walk in! lol Crazy smart people there always fun.

#402 2 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

I thought that was done at JJP

Thats Stern. JJP does not do playfield processing other then prototype.

#405 2 years ago
Quoted from jhngh41:

I have a WWLE with a shit ton of plays on it

I find that statement the hardest to believe! lol JK Scratch that I thought you said WWE.

#410 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

I just don't see how they're going to check your id over the phone. You're just using the original owner's name they're never going to know unless they just happen to know him personally?
But as suggested, you could partner, with him for the extent of the duration of the warranty also..

The seller might be able to help you and be your "virtual roommate" for the year -as mentioned - but I seriously dont think they are going to check yal that much. If the address matches and you know the order ID and buyers name, thats prob good enough. Unless they have a personal relationship with the seller, they just wont even know the details and the address will match. Just trying to help.
One year for $1000+tax?
1. The JJP "Bumper to Post" Limited Warranty covers every part in your new Jersey Jack Pinball Machine for a period of 30 days from the date of delivery of the Machine to its original Purchaser.
2. In addition, the JJP Sound Board, I/0 Driver Board, CPU, 0.96" OLED Monitor, 26" LCD Monitor and RGB LED (Light) Boards are covered for a period of one year from the date of delivery of the Machine to its original Purchaser

Yeah I agree. JJP has no idea where the distributor customer end point is. The day it arrives you register the game, serial, etc via the website as Owner.

#418 2 years ago
Quoted from mbwalker:

Bader or Mirco?

Looked like the bottom one was a CPR. I think I fixed a few of those.

#438 2 years ago
Quoted from Colehvac1:

Hey JJP , you know why it upsets me at the way you treated me? Because as a business owner And decent human being myself, i would never treat anyone the way i was treated, you’re a horrible company and keep taking the path you’re taking , karma’s a bitch! Ive certainly spread the word, and you may not think it matters but i have about 15 locally on my side that will never buy your shit product. There’s plenty of us out there now and its going to matter, you cant keep screwing people and think it will just be business as usual.

Did you upload a diary page or do you really think they are here reading this?

#537 2 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Ladies have a much harder time with that? WTF are you talking about???

Agreed. I can only imagine the irrational things I would do without my wife backing me away.

#554 2 years ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni:

If you’re taking apart the pinball machine for hours/days while putting in washers then you are not driving it.[quoted image]

If it takes you Days to install washers theres a bigger issue.

#627 2 years ago
Quoted from smalltownguy2:

My game has a defective play field. I would like it replaced with a non-defective one. JJP refuses to do this.
End of story.

I thought they gave you a replacement playfield already? Is that one no good?

#629 2 years ago

Sending me a play field and replacing my play field are two completely different things.

Oh sorry, I thought you said they refused to replace it. Thought maybe you had 2 bad ones.

#674 2 years ago
Quoted from Colehvac1:

Why dont you admit the real reason you’re PRO JJP and feel the need to always comment about one of us that was wronged, i sold my piece of shit LE, but i still comment about the lack of customer service or support provided by JJP. Doesn't matter if he got an unpopulated playfield, its like chevy sending you a new transmission to replace on your own. Its fucking stupid, not everyone can work on a pinball machine, just like not everyone can do root canal.

Please read what I wrote and leave me out of your personal crusade. He’s a good guy and said they refused to give him a replacement playfield. He acknowledged he did get one and no further question was asked. I’m not pro anything so nothing to admit or argue with you.

#676 2 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

My distributor got an email from Barry today about my GNRCE. They will buy it back and I have until June 7th to make my mind up. If I decline, no other resolution will be offered. They know no CE owner will do this (I think) so it’s a easy way out for them.

What are your thoughts? From your pics yours it’s pretty bad so a tough decision.

#776 2 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

They did offer this, but the fact remains no one is chiming in stating they actually got the money back. I took them up on the offer to buy back my machine, was told I would get a call back in 2-6 weeks and never got a call. I checked back in and was told it’s still in process but would get a call from Jen, and never got a call.
This was in February. I don’t think they necessarily lied, but they certainly didn’t follow through, and their focus is most certainly not on taking care of upset customers currently.
Not trying to burn them at the stake, but they certainly will never see another dime of my money. They have yet to prove they can deal with any sort of volume whatsoever, and as a consumer, just disappointing.
Zero fucks given at this point, but I do feel it’s important that potential future customers understand the risks in dealing with this company. I think that’s reasonable.

But you listed and sold it in March? Did you give them 6 weeks to buy it back. Confused.

#778 2 years ago
Quoted from djsolzs:

JJP doesn’t know the game was sold. And still no call to follow up based on the post above. Does it matter when it was marked on pinside as sold? I imagine if you had a chance to make a faster exit to get your $$ without the hassle you would

Sure especially if he made a profit. Was just asking cause the question was IF they are really offering a buy back and those that said they did ended up selling the game Before that transpired.

#780 2 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Dunno why you are confused, JJP had no clue I sold the game. I would have informed them as such had they called me. Does me selling the game negate the fact they never followed up?

No just curious if that’s why they didn’t respond.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#784 2 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Really do u think JJP follows real time market threads on PinSide? They didn't follow up because they chose not to, and buying back SE's or LE's is the last thing JJP wants to do. If they do its all good in my book

No idea honestly. Though at times there are at least a half dozen JJP employees on the forum so anything is possible.

#788 2 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Good maybe they can chime in on all the rhetoric going on these days....would love to hear directly from JJP on things like play fields, customer support, buy backs, etc....

Lol yeah I wouldn’t wait for that. My guess is they are in observation only mode.

#805 2 years ago
Quoted from Nepi23:

There is a lot of talk the "ink not adhering to the playfield", but might it in fact be that JJP is using overlays instead of printing to the wood?

No

#854 2 years ago

I actually believe nobody buys Toy Story. I remember seeing small complaints and issues prior to GNR but not on this scale. I think that is the smaller issue and future deciding factor. People are seeing what a shitty company JJP is now and that is the nail in the coffin. I met Jack way back and that made me like this company. But now that there’s some trustfund douchebag running it, and going forward this shows you what this company is all about - and it doesn’t include customer service. And no response nor remedy for the current issue? Here, have some washer for your $10k pin? FK JJP. So yeah, this will trickle on to whatever shitpin they release next. And this will affect sales. It’s affecting GNR sales now. JJP may not care cuz they have enough orders, but wait till nobody orders 99Cent Store Toy Story. Lawlor & Eric should move to Spooky

I'm buying Toy Story. So nobody minus one. lol

#880 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

From a GNR picture JJP posted today on their Facebook page...
[quoted image]

Yeah this looks bad. I think.

hghghgh (resized).jpghghghgh (resized).jpg
#885 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Feels great!!!
Thrilling. Excited for next game.
All I gotta do is sell myself.
My brother and friend? A little chip or pool here or there? Not something they would give two F’s about or ever know.
UNLESS the pf literally disintegrates into nothingness. Lol
Yet after all the negative Pirates BS, Wonka and now handful of GNR games the fact of the matter is that Mr Market has spoken and DEMAND is very high!
Because? They are overall phenomenal, gorgeous and loaded games. Throw DI, Hobbit and Woz in the narrative while we are at it.
I’ll give the same love to Stern for other aspects that I love about them
AND I don’t need to rail against manufacturers as a “champion for the little people” to get anyone to listen to me because I don’t care
I love the games I have, don’t need anyone to tell me how much to spend or how games I should have etc etc

I missed you when you were gone. Hope your healing well.

#932 2 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

I would think if Mirco wanted to pass the buck literally to JJP, they would take a playfield, bolt a bunch of posts and rubbers all over it and tighten all the posts from loose to over tight and mark each one with the torque applied and then set up a routine to randomly launch and flip balls using an old gottlieb auto flipper switches. Now see which posts pool and chip, and determine the exact torque requirements and then make sure JJP is aware of max torque setting. Done.

And this will prove what when the new owner changes the rubbers the first week they get it? You going to ship a torque wrench with every game. Just fix the playfields is the easy answer.

#1018 2 years ago
Quoted from jhngh41:

Would anyone know if the Willy Wonka LE play field is different than the other versions?

You already started a thread with this question and you were answered? Did you need a different answer? Still the same for both SE and LE. CE is different.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/willy-wonka-playfield-differences

#1197 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

What a complete crock... An absolute complete crock of shit. You are a troll. Period. Why you weren't banned a long time ago is beyond me. Your posts here are almost exclusively about one thing and one thing only, how much you hate JJP games. Then you say this pile of shit about alternative viewpoints and how we should all just get along... GTFOH... You're not here to help anyone, you're here to shit all over JJP then play the victim card. Then you have the nerve to claim others are insecure and small minded for being tired of your constant and obsessive trolling. Perhaps, and bear with me here, people are just tired of your endless shit? Maybe that could be the reason??? Just maybe????
Jeff

Hot dam well said!!!

2 weeks later
#1324 2 years ago

True, definitely not including LTG in that statement, he’s awesome. When I refer to JJP it’s JJP Owners & Management not addressing this publicly. That’s not LTGs job. Just a “hey guys we are fully aware and we are working on a permanent solution” from JJP Mgt would go a long way

How many posts do you see from ANY OEM pinball company like that??? Ever? Especially 2000 games in. Unrealistic expectation in my opinion.

#1387 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Add me to the list of disgruntled consumers .These are just the first few i’m getting to .Under 200 games played .Had it sitting unplugged purchased rubber washers n mylar rings finally got a weekend to get this done now I’m disgusted .Not because this is happening but because it seems nothing will be done about it .I’ve sent emails n called to “mailbox is full” .Just left messages in different departments hopefully they’ll call back .Still under 90 day warranty when started to reach out ,I think today is my 90 day so we’ll see .What is the likely endgame to this ?
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow that sucks so sorry man. I know how hard you work to get these games for you and the boys so this really hurts. Stay on Mike to get an answer. I’m betting he is your best shot.

#1457 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

If that’s true and you can’t do that to take care of Kkoss24?

The bigger question is does #Kkoss24 Want to do a Playfield swap? Last we spoke he works like 70 hours per week to spend a few fun hours with his boys. Would rebuilding a new pinball machine be “taken care of?” Lol

#1475 2 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

At Expo this year, I think I am going to wear a tie dye shirt with a big "Jersey Junk Playfields" on the front and "Professional Playfield Swapper" on the back, of course using their NJ outline logo bitch slapped to fit. Now that should get some kind of reaction, if not explicitly asked by Rob B. to kindly exit the venue.

So you’ve had playfield issues with your game? How long ago

3 weeks later
#1733 2 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

I’m not sure I could easily install a small block. But a professional certainly could, with some effort.
I will never try. (Probably)
[quoted image][quoted image]

Just need lots of washers. Easy piezy

1 month later
#2015 2 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

GNRLEs can be found under 10k, MSRP is 10,500

Yet over a thousand were sold at 9500 MSRP. Likely more.

#2083 2 years ago

Agreed, which is why the plan would be to get the new GNR PF and strip the clear to the art, then re-clear coat it with acrylic - the 80s toxic shiz that works (or send it to Kruzman)

So you plan to strip it down to the wood? As the art is the issue.

#2112 2 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Not sure is this matters but he is talking about a Willy Wonka CE playfield not a GNRCE playfield.

Yeah key point. Resolutions have changed a bit since then.

#2135 2 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

To the person who gave my question a thumbs down - my question was a serious one and not intended to inflame. I’m just looking for confirmation of something I think is true.

Yeah you didn't deserve a negative some just assume Everybody reads every post. Yes sadly (and poorly timed) JJP updated the minimal warranty to basically exclude anything as covered including the playfield. Wouldn't bother most but the change came on the wave of playfield issues which was not a great move.

#2174 2 years ago
Quoted from Slash:

I would love to know exactly what the business relationship is between Mirco and JJP. If you continually had a contractor deliver you a defective product you would firstly get them to remedy the situation at their cost and if it kept happening you would launch them. Instead JJP changes their warranty to protect the defective product that is supplied to them AND they continue to use the same supplier.
How does this make any business sense? If their contract for manufacture was so badly worded that Mirco can legally slither away from the issues then bad luck JJP. But why would you continue to use them game after game?
Does Mirco have a financial stake in JJP? Does Mirco have naked photos of Jack?

A better question as their entire product is Defined by the use of a playfield is where else in the world could they go to get thousands of playfields made in order to talk tough with Micro. I can’t think of a single company that would handle that volume or liability while partnering almost exclusively with JJP.

#2179 2 years ago
Quoted from LORDDREK:

As has been surmised before I believe the unholy relationship is deeper and Mirco has actual stake in the company. Otherwise something would have changed and the customer would never had been blamed for “doing something to the playfield.” That is just the type of insanity you see when clearly something is wrong but nothing can be done about it.

And their other market option is?

#2195 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Talking tough with Mirco is a fools game and an outright diversion. Mirco is not the issue. They are not the ones that put artwork under the post. Drill PF holes too large for the posts; improperly fitted over tightening at the JJP factory. Ordering too thick of clear coat. Why do you keep blaming Mirco thinking they are the ones in control of JJPs product??? Mirco is just a vendor and does what JJP tells them to do. How long are you JJP fanboys going to keep passing the buck and living in denial???
(Your talk of volume is also preposterous. You don’t, nor any person other than JJP know the numbers they are producing and its for sure not thousands. They can only output around 40 a week. They’ve been at this for a year making GNR. Let’s give them say 40 weeks they were actually to make that many, given parts shortages. That’s only 1600 GNRs, which is doubtful with all the smart people that have pulled their orders because of poor quality products, no warranty, bad customer service and part shortages, that JJP has even made not much more than around 1200 to be more accurate, given all the parameters. JJP is a tiny boutique company about the size of Spooky. Remember during that same time period, they only made 1,000 POTC.)

While you Do love to hear yourself talk, you still didn’t answer my question. Stop with all the babble and tough guy opinions. The issue is the Playfield, Mirco made the playfield not really a difficult equation. Wasn’t looking for a theoretical Symantec meaningless calculation of volume. You hate this company, your choice so feel free to move on?

#2243 2 years ago

Where your argument breaks down is that if this was such a small issue as you assert, then JJP would happily take every step necessary to replace these defective playfields. After all, if it is only a "minority" of owners, then by your own argument it would only be a small expense to the company to take care of these issues.
I assert that the issue is much larger than that. Much, much larger.

Thought they sent you a no cost replacement playfield when you had an issue? Did they take it back?

1 week later
#2335 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

I’d do cartwheels to get one for free .That is if I could actually complete a cartwheel .

To manage your expectations he received a free replacement Wonka playfield Not a GnR. He and others determined that wasn’t an appropriate resolution so they stopped offering them. Sorry you had issues with GnR.

1 week later
#2358 2 years ago

Just watched the Expo JJP seminar again. Oddly not one question or concern from Anyone about playfields lol. Tougher without a keyboard or was this concern not an issue? Basically just a reminder “you guys are great, consider making 3000 CEs next time.” Lol

#2385 2 years ago
Quoted from Faust:

hmmm so you guys say it’s more of a game design flaw than a playfield issue… I never realised ball drops before the switch on most other games.

Not sure this would be a design or playfield issue. As noted this game has 8000 plays so Guessing how many times it rolled down that right lane the ball likely dropped off that ramp over 20,000 plus times. A ball dropping on an spot of wood that many times could easily hammer a dimple into the paint or wood. A spot of mylar would help but its steel metal vs wood.

#2431 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Strangely, my Wonka with over 10K plays doesn't have that problem.

And more strangely he has never owned a JJP buy yet he is certain! My Wonka is doing great and Loving it!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Daytona Beach, FL
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 89.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 35.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 64.00
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 32.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

12,060 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Idaho Falls, ID
$ 210.00
$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mohawk, NY
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ardmore, PA
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Yelobird.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-is-jjp-still-making-games-with-faulty-playfields?tu=Yelobird and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.