(Topic ID: 292889)

Why is JJP still making games with faulty playfields?

By PanzerFreak

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,564 posts
  • 282 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by RA77
  • Topic is favorited by 51 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20220617_154723.jpg
20220617_154445.jpg
IMG_20220613_032620 (resized).jpg
IMG_20220613_030752 (resized).jpg
20210909_134038 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
chrome_2022-02-15_12-00-35 (resized).png
17AEF3C4-B1B7-44A7-B1F2-071EA929B00F (resized).jpeg
4076DC23-3C1A-4942-9F24-34168523D514.gif
FB618287-0DDE-4466-AC99-9BC00DF91609 (resized).jpeg
EDF7D875-27AD-48ED-BBCC-E0DF0CB5C98B (resized).jpeg
2ED1C591-29D4-4E62-9285-6F2EC8D87582 (resized).jpeg
32A8819B-CD13-4A4F-A5A5-A989485403A2 (resized).jpeg
2021-10-22_8-36-44 (resized).jpg
68747470733a2f2f692e696d67666c69702e636f6d2f79687a6a792e6a7067 (resized).jpeg
9F8E0426-381C-4AE2-9E25-A03281F18142.gif

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1634 Observations & insight on JJP/Mirco playfield pooling issue Posted by AMSNL (2 years ago)

Post #1649 Uncut playfield photos Posted by AMSNL (2 years ago)

Post #1660 Thin clear coat issues Posted by AMSNL (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Stef95.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#302 2 years ago

I seriously wonder if I will unpack my GNR upon delivery. I'll keep it in the new packaging and wait and see if they stop production like POTC thanks to all the reviews. In fact, following this thread is better than the stock market. You buy a great flipp, you wait for it to be dismantled and you sell it twice the price 1 year later .. The best !!

2 weeks later
#859 2 years ago

-4 .. And it is not the eternal thirties dissatisfied with this thread that will change anything in the pinball market. Whether you like it or not.

#862 2 years ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni:

C'est donc 3 contre 4. Bien sûr, si vous comptez Carl Hardy, Marv de A flipper Podcast & Kaneda, c'est 6 Non, 4 pWnd Noobs

And this is where you are wrong, you are 30 against 10,000 ...

#883 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

-5 ici sur Toy Story.
Faites que -6 et -7. Mon frère et mon ami vont participer à Toy Story pour leur première épingle.
Je vais l'acheter pour 12,5 $ et le retourner pour 20 000 $, tout comme GNR
Eh bien, je ne le ferai pas, mais oui, le CE se vendra à nouveau immédiatement à cause de ce qui précède
Kaneda envoie déjà son jeu à HEP pour le « pare-balles ». Ou est-ce qu'après avoir obtenu un nouveau pf, il n'en a plus besoin ? MDR
Combien de jeux faut-il pour que mon pf se « désintègre littéralement sous mes yeux » ?
Ma définition de "désintégrer" ne correspond pas tout à fait à certains d'entre vous
La super majorité silencieuse sortira à nouveau en masse et pourquoi pas ?
Pour chaque perte, ils gagneront 10 ventes supplémentaires. Juste la façon dont il est.
Principalement parce que les gens comme moi aiment nos jeux GNR , Wonka, etc. Ils sont magnifiques et géniaux à jouer.
Les jeux de poupe aussi ! Beaucoup de fossettes et d'inserts fantômes mineurs ne gâchent pas mon plaisir sur GB et oui, je pourrais le vendre plus cher que ce que j'ai payé.
Et s'il m'arrive de vivre assez longtemps pour y mettre 50 000 autres lectures, alors peut-être que je l'enverrai à HEP pour une meilleure restauration qu'une nouvelle restauration.
En attendant, jouez et profitez de vos f ing games. La vie est trop courte!

What does it feel like this kind of talk...

2 months later
#1752 2 years ago
Quoted from HEAD_boss_HOG:

D'accord. J'ai mis plus de sept cents jeux sur mon LE, et honnêtement, j'ai trop de plaisir à m'inquiéter de manquer un demi-pouce d'art sur le PF, ou de mettre en commun par les messages.
La façon dont je le vois, c'est que si vous aimez le flipper et que vous aimez GNR , alors ce jeu vous grattera les démangeaisons. avec cet état d'esprit, il est difficile de rester concentré sur les problèmes du PF, à moins qu'un énorme morceau d'art ne soit parti du centre du PF, que je n'ai encore vu de personne.
nous devrions tous nous rappeler de nous épanouir dans la grandeur de pouvoir jouer à ces jeux géniaux. plus vous jouez, moins vous vous souciez d'un meuble entaillé, d'un petit morceau de vernis transparent ou d'une accumulation de vernis transparent à peine visible. Je suppose que je suis dérangé, mais honnêtement, il y a tellement de choses à faire et tellement de plaisir à jouer à n'importe quel jeu que tout dommage pourrait être négligé.
nous avons tous joué à des jeux qui étaient usés ou qui présentaient des dommages majeurs aux PF. Ils sont toujours amusants sans aucun doute. Je posséderais n'importe quel jeu avec un PF endommagé pour être sûr, tant qu'il n'est pas gênant de jouer, ou un GASH directement dans le PF d'un achat de NIB .
Amusez-vous les gars, si vous ne l'êtes pas, alors vous pourriez passer à côté !

just to tell you not to tire yourself with that kind of talk. Those who are there (always the same) will always be reluctant to accept that it is not that bad and that others can do with it and have fun anyway. The luck that we have that the pinball industry innovates to this point largely covers the small pf problem which I am sure will end up being solved. I have already tried to give my opinion once or twice on the subject and in the end nothing constructive, always the same thing. These guys must be single, it's not possible "darling I took two kilos" ... "you release" .. "but yet we both have fun" ... "you cost me too much" loool . Enjoy your game. I am still looking forward to mine.

1 month later
#2237 2 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Non, apparemment pas...
La répétition est importante pour les gens comme vous qui leur donnent encore de l'argent.
Admettez que JJP ne se soucie pas de fabriquer un produit de qualité ; alors peut-être - juste peut-être que je considérerai mon « travail » comme terminé.

"your job" is of no use except lashing out with your few loyal friends to support you in your obsession. Realize that you are only a minority and that if you really liked pinball you still admit that these are great games and that JJP has revolutionized pinball. A little objectivity won't hurt you. Greeting.

2 weeks later
#2368 2 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Wow mec es-tu un politicien?

I'm neither for nor against, on the contrary

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Boston, MA
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Stef95.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-is-jjp-still-making-games-with-faulty-playfields?tu=Stef95 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.